Black spots and curling leaves!

Flanzer1

So I'm growing some clones here which are in flower as you can see. During veg they were perfect specimens, beautiful! It seems like every time they start flowering is when I run into problems. I use ocean forest and grow from plugs>Dixie cups>1gal>7gal smart pots. I don't use fert during veg (only black strap molasses, and the occasional preventative spray for mites and aphids). When the pre flower starts I begin to use age old bloom calmag and continue with the black strap molasses every 2/3 waterings (mixing it up so they aren't getting everything at once) and I ALWAYS ALWAYS have issues when flowering comes and it just tends to get worse as it goes on. My last harvest I had lots of die-off (if you want to check my other posts) which I attributed to over spraying the neem oil Bc I caught the aphid problem too late. But this time around I did preventative sprays once every week or two at sunset. ANYWAYS, I'm starting to see these black dots and leaves curling up and I have NO IDEA WHY!!! I've laid off the spray and have bought lady bugs twice now to get rid of any last stragglers that might be jeopardizing the crop and it seems like every day when I'm working I notice more and more of these leaves looking curled and crunchy looking (not dead yet) and full of black dots!!!!!! Can't find any bugs anywhere and I have no idea what could possibly be going on. Ph is 6.5 and I use age old bloom 5-10-5. I don't over fertilize and use under the suggested dose on everything. Can someone please give me some insight?!?! Much thanks all! Happy growing!
IMG_276817.JPG
IMG_276715.JPG

Looks like a possible bug infestation. Big shit maybe. Most your plant with water and looks for fine webs. And use a magnifying glass or jewelers and looks for bugs. Might be mites

Read over your post again. I reckon it's potassium. During flower you want high potassium. And lower nitrogen. So your nitrogen is low but so is your potassium. Get something asap that is made for flower. High potassium.

Neem contains several active ingredients, of which the most important is Azadirachtin.
It has been estimated that Azadirachtin accounts for up to 90% of the bioactivity of neem,

smoking Azadirachtin is known to cause Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome(CHS)

CHS symptoms include:

Persistent morning nausea
Recurrent episodes of severe nausea and intractable vomiting
Abdominal pain (LOTS of abdominal pain)
Temporary relief of symptoms by taking a hot bath or shower
Cessation of symptoms when Azadirachtin use is stopped

Cannabis WITHOUT azadirachtin in it helps alleviate these symptoms to a great degree.

yes,,, please wash all that nasty neem oil off the plant before you smoke it, or eat it.

oh BTW-->a simple spray with clean fresh water will piss those pesky spidermites right off too. dont panic water is organic.

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

I just stated that it's not mites that I have done preventative sprays and lady bugs twice now. Have already looked under magnifine glass etc. thought I was clear about ruling all that out

Looks like septora to me. Fungus abs you can't cure it. Only minimize and prevent next time. Cut the bad leaves out. Often this is from to much moisture.
Peroseph, welcome aboard.

This is an old thread but I figure your answer is the right one. Septoria (don't forget the "i" if looking it up on-line or the research will give info on computer games and other unrelated stuff) is a fairly common fungus. Most gardeners come across it on tomatoes but it does affect Marijuana plants.

Remove badly infested leaves and treat the whole plant with a good fungicide which lists Septoria on the label. On tomato and other plants it often spreads when water drops pick up the spores and drip to the next lower leaf. Or, the soil surface can get wet and leaves from the plant touch the soil and become infected.

I had a couple plants show the black spots about a year ago. They went away before long and I figure it was because I was spraying with Neem once a week as a mite preventative.

Back
Top Bottom