Black spots, leaf burn and lighting?

stunta

Hello all from down under,

New to this site and to growing indoors. I have some problems I need your help with please!

I have been growing outdoors for years but have decided to try my hand at indoors this year as I had some sensi seeds and want to keep the strain going.

Ok so here it is.

I have a super skunk plant which has been doing really well. She is in organic soil and under a 150w MH light. I feed her oz organic nutrient.

I have noticed for a few days that the leaf colour looks a little off at the ne sprouts but didn't think much of it. Then today I noticed about half a dozen leaves with black spots turning to completely dry area on leaves. This is only around the centre top of the plant. I am presuming it is burn from the light as the only other factor that has changed is possibly that she got a small amount of water which was meant for my outdoor babies (2 weeks from harvest) and had a small amount of Agave syrup in it for the final flash. But this has not affected the out door plants.

I can not attaches photo's for some reason, but am happy to forward them to ANYONE who can help, show ya some of my outdoor crops too ;). If you have any idea what is causing this please help me.

Also -

Temp - 72 deg F
Humidity - 65%
PH - 6.8-7
light cycle - 24 hr

Please offer any help yo might have and I will try and figure why I can post pics.

Thanks

Hmmm tuff w/o pics but black spots usually show with either Potassium or Manganese deficiency. I'm not familiar with your nutes but what the N-P-K value of it may be a good place to start the investigation. :goodluck:

:peace:Welcome to 420 stunta. you need to go to the photo gallery. once you enter that page look to the top right and you will see upload photos this should take you to another screen
and it should give an option to browse. click on that and it will bring up your files and you can pick your photos to upload from there. then scroll down and click submit photos and you should be good to go mate!

Back
Top Bottom