Black Sugar In The Great White North

What a great way to start a new decade.

A bunch of canucks comparing their individual grow styles. If the politeness gets to heavy a good kick in the pants points us in the right direction. Not Ha ! But damn Ha!!! A grow comparision of the strain Black Sugar Supplied by a 420 sponsor @SeedsMan

So maybe a little history about me and my system. Although I have been growing since legalization, I have a little knowledge dating back many years of the operation of large NFT systems. My system of today is based on what I have learned and is a cross between a NFT and a RDWC. Take your pick on which way to call that.

First try using a five gallon bucket for the res. ( for you younger canucks that's 20 liters) Single air stone, 220l/per hour pump
While this system worked well ,abit a few minor growing pains, it had it's drawbacks. Only held three gallons and the res. would run hot due to in tank pump and external heat source. It produced 200+ grams in the jar

Next up . up graded to a 50 liter cooler. 220l/per hr pump and two air stones with a small pump each. Res. now can hold up to thirty liters.

Res. temps. still would run a little high even with the insulating cooler. But again 200+ grams in the jar.

Third go at it this fall. One air pump running two stones and the addition of a evaporative cooler which as of now is keeping the res. at a constant 67f, so, needless to say,I am pleased with how it is working.
Currently occupying the grow room are two Dr. CBD and a lone Blueberry. They are about a week away from the harvest so getting excited about that. From what I see they are bulking nicely and should top 200 grams as well.

I got busy yesterday. All 6 of the beans I dropped all sank within 6 hours. Placed in paper towel and all have tap roots. Will get planted tonight into solo.

Back
Top Bottom