Black Sugar In The Great White North

Thank you. Thank you. For all your kind words, Fuel to feed the growing fire. ;)

Yesterday was a busy one. Dry trimmed and jared my Dr. CBD. A three hour choir by the way, and damn if I didn't love every minute of it. There will be more on that a little later on my other thread. The grow room has been cleaned out, swept up,and bleached down and is ready to be set up once again.:cool:Today it's onto bleaching out the system, and this often leads to changing one or more things, as always. We shall see.:)
The plants are both looking very good and are itching for a new home. Gotta get my ass in gear a little earlier this morning, for sure.
Oh yea. You'll all like this one, I did anyway. Yesterday I also learned how to make Won Ton soup from scratch. Also a three hour ordeal, mainly because of above mentioned Dr. Cbd. Another hell of a nice hobby though. :thumb:

Is it just me with this Niblet thing? Or that gum that was in a little drawstring bag...Gold Rush.

That's more like it, yes! I used to stuff my mouth full of that gum... two bags was my record.
I wouldnt let that get around. :straightface:

I updated the photo so there’s no confusion.
“Joint” Sponsorship
CF7E8D80-7914-48A4-927C-C1893F42B5CB.jpeg

Looking good, and yes it does look like gold rush gum!
That's a good one to learn, won ton soup, I make mine from scratch too!

You guys are cracking me up, niblets,,, well shitt. Now the gold mine gum, I had forgotten all about that stuff. NOW, I'm gonna be reminded of that every time I open that door, thanks a lot. :rolleyes: I think I have just the fix for that . lol
The BS and the Gog are both well under way and in need of a permanent home. The system has been scrubbed down and has been running , over night, with a mild bleach solution. This will be replaced with tap water a couple of times this morning. Then a 1/10 strength nute solution that will match the solution in the bubbler. The grow room is sitting at 72f. The extraction fan has pulled almost all smell from the bleach cleaning. Even the circulating fans have been cleaned and lubbed.
List for today, new air stones, hanging points and chain for the new light. This evening these gals should be settling in for the ride. Time for me to settle into the routine---18 on 6 off, check ec, check ph, adjust, repeat.

Thought these pics. were kind of interesting. Salad anyone?

Well Blue you have been busy. We all here for a little fun.. glad that every time you open the tent or use that medium it will remind you of us hahah. You can thank @Baron Von Blurple for starting the vegetable train. Can wait to see them in there new home. Stay warm. Magic

Well Blue you have been busy. We all here for a little fun.. glad that every time you open the tent or use that medium it will remind you of us hahah. You can thank @Baron Von Blurple for starting the vegetable train. Can wait to see them in there new home. Stay warm. Magic
:reading420magazine:

Early on Day 11.
Both young ladies are finally nestled in. They look so small, but that shouldn't take long to change. A first Gelat didn't seem to like it and did some leaf curling, she has since calmed down. She went in first and ,I think, the water was a bit cool for her. Both root systems were approx. a foot long with Black Sugar being the shortest. Both plants were showing a little dark green and a bit waxy looking at the leaf tips. Not sure what this is but for sure will find out. Maybe the low rh in the grow room. Short of that they are growing strong.
I will run only the veg lights for the first week or so, adjusting the height downward as we go. Not sure how they will react to double the wattage so , going slooow. I will also increase their feed about mid week, they will show if hungry. These next couple of days are a settling in process for them before the real work begins.

Black Sugar

Gelat OG

It won't take long for this view to change.

Looking good Joe! those girls are going to explode real soon. I see what you mean about the roots on black Sugar mine have been in the buckets for a week and I haven't seen one root out the bottom of the net pot.

All are welcome here, the whole point of the show. I love corn pops, keep them around for the grand kids, well maybe for me as well.
I'm late as always on these BS journals. I love your set up! I personally think the medium looks like Kellogg's corn pops. I'll be here following along, if you dont mind! :popcorn:

Do we have another sponsor. Haha haha.

Back
Top Bottom