Black Terp Diamonds?

Sage McVahle

420 Member
So I bought a 6 ton rosin press, and have a lot of old flower from my last grow, several pounds. I shook some keef and pressed some out. Because its all a year old, the trichomes have continued to break down and darken. What I pressed is hard a a rock, tastes wonderful, but is a dark red.
I have seen friends make Terp Sauce and Diamonds from fresh rosin using a heat separation and curing process in a vacuum oven, which I do have.
My question is, will this work with rosin from such old weed, and will I end up with Black Diamonds?
So far I have done two presses with keef and two with flower. They were 2x4 25 Mic bags, and I got 31 grams so far. I figure I need at least 3 oz to fill a half pint jar a quater full to do the heat separation, so it will be a week or so before I have enough pressed to begin the process. I will post as I go.
1202202155.jpg
1202202155.jpg
1125201328.jpg

16069762811581456069146.jpg

Well, not sure what I did wrong, but I think what I had was too old and made too hard a product to work with at Terp diamond range. So I guess my daimond mining will wait for a new harvest.

Back
Top Bottom