Blackberry Kush 400W MH/HPS 4x4 & Maybe More

Great journal man! You've got a great strain to work with. I'm jelouse, as I'm an indica head and LOVE Indicas! I'm Currently fighting with a Dakini Kush(pre 98 bubba x Hindu Kush). It's been through literal hell and stunted big time. Its 2+ months old in my biggest pot(3 gal) and I found out it's a VERY sensitive strain. I also use FFHF soil. I tried to put it in flower to try to determine sex as I can't clone. it's got some odd looking preflowers on a few different places. Mostly elongated and long but not much roundness. Some look like yours in the last pic but not 1 pistil and I'm not talking about stipules. So idk what to do myself but I want to see how yours bounces back! I just got my first tent and I love it!. I'll be checking back on this as I love BBK. Great job so far man! I've been curious about smartpots also. Great job so far! :thumb:

Yeah I was really pleased with the BBK too, so that's why I wanted to try to get some seeds to save to hold on to it. I can't seem to find it at any seed banks online, it seems to be a PNW clone-only variety. There's an Auto Blackberry Kush from some breeder, but it's not the same. It seems like Blackberry Kush is very similar to Blackberry OG though.

I sexed this donor plant by flipping to 12/12 for 3 days until I saw preflowers with pistills, then I flipped back. You don't need to keep it in 12/12 very long to see the sex, but I noticed that once I did this, it didn't stop making pre-flowers on new growth even when put back into 18/6. I actually switched my clones over to 24 hours continuous to try to makeup for the lower amount of light.

I've been spraying the clones with epsom salts again today, just trying to stay ahead of any possible magnesium/sulfur issues. WeedNerd420, do you run into magnesium issues with Happy Frog?

I also found out that the brand of colloidal silver I bought that claims to be 240 PPM was actually 190 PPM. So that means I've been spraying them with closer to 45 PPM. I fixed it this afternoon and mixed 3 ounces of colloidal silver into 6 ounces of water to get a 60 PPM solution. I verified with my TDS meter.

I wish I hadn't lost the Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, but to be honest I didn't really like growing it very much and it wasn't like the smoke was "better" than the Blackberry Kush, even though it was more potent. I like the taste of the Blackberry Kush more anyway.

Yeah, Id love to get a Cookies strain but I'm not into hybrids that have higher than 70:30 indica/sativa but some can be nice. You got some good genetics...must be closer to the west coast. Yeah BBK has been a fav of mine along with Purple Bubba, Pre 98 Bubba, and Purple Kush because of the strong pain killing and insomnia fighting attributes they have. Newer hybrids are very tasty but as a MMJ patient, I'm looking for select effects over anything else. That's awesome you got a bean of PGSC though as it would be fun to try a "newer" or more recently created strain. I'm so sorry to hear most your Pgsc plants didn't fare well. Congrats also on getting the PPM up! I hope you have good luck making your own fem seeds. That's a great goal! Something about older indica strains to me that just have something special like Mazar. Blackberry OG doesn't sound too appealing sadly as most OG strains are high in sativa. I have bad chronic pain and insomnia as well as PTSD and it doesn't take much sativa to make me a nervous Nelly. Even Northern Lights the one I tried got me paranoid and it's a revered by many as an amazing indica. You were smart to clone that plant and you've done a great job so far:thumb:!

I do run into magnesium issues with FFHF, YES. Some plants can take it but others freak. I have nothing to supplement with myself so I fight it constantly. Yellow veins and purpling of stems seems fairly common but it's also the best cheap soil I've found. Cheap for a reason I guess.

Keep on keepin on man, and I hope your project ends well! I wanted to get some Blueberry beans but their hermie rate has me holding off. I'm new to autos but I have many beans from a purchase last year I never got to start. I'm trying my first auto now 60 Day Wonder, and I have a Dakini Kush(Pre 98 bubba x Hindu Kush) that's been through hell I'm trying to save. I think it's starting to recover but my biggest pot is 3 gal and I think it's stunted. Anyway, I can see why you didn't want to loose the PGSC genetics and I don't blame you. As I've tried some strong indica TGA strains and liked them(hence my name), I want to someday get their beans to try especially Ace of Spades, 9 Lb Hammer and Querkle.

Keep up the good work man! Your BBKs have me drooling!

"Have a Dank Day! "

Yeah, Id love to get a Cookies strain but I'm not into hybrids that have higher than 70:30 indica/sativa but some can be nice. You got some good genetics...must be closer to the west coast. Yeah BBK has been a fav of mine along with Purple Bubba, Pre 98 Bubba, and Purple Kush because of the strong pain killing and insomnia fighting attributes they have. Newer hybrids are very tasty but as a MMJ patient, I'm looking for select effects over anything else. That's awesome you got a bean of PGSC though as it would be fun to try a "newer" or more recently created strain. I'm so sorry to hear most your Pgsc plants didn't fare well. Congrats also on getting the PPM up! I hope you have good luck making your own fem seeds. That's a great goal! Something about older indica strains to me that just have something special like Mazar. Blackberry OG doesn't sound too appealing sadly as most OG strains are high in sativa. I have bad chronic pain and insomnia as well as PTSD and it doesn't take much sativa to make me a nervous Nelly. Even Northern Lights the one I tried got me paranoid and it's a revered by many as an amazing indica. You were smart to clone that plant and you've done a great job so far:thumb:!

I do run into magnesium issues with FFHF, YES. Some plants can take it but others freak. I have nothing to supplement with myself so I fight it constantly. Yellow veins and purpling of stems seems fairly common but it's also the best cheap soil I've found. Cheap for a reason I guess.

Keep on keepin on man, and I hope your project ends well! I wanted to get some Blueberry beans but their hermie rate has me holding off. I'm new to autos but I have many beans from a purchase last year I never got to start. I'm trying my first auto now 60 Day Wonder, and I have a Dakini Kush(Pre 98 bubba x Hindu Kush) that's been through hell I'm trying to save. I think it's starting to recover but my biggest pot is 3 gal and I think it's stunted. Anyway, I can see why you didn't want to loose the PGSC genetics and I don't blame you. As I've tried some strong indica TGA strains and liked them(hence my name), I want to someday get their beans to try especially Ace of Spades, 9 Lb Hammer and Querkle.

Keep up the good work man! Your BBKs have me drooling!

"Have a Dank Day! "

Yeah I love indicas too, that body stone is just so nice. However, I like a little variety, and like a good "head high" fromt ime to time. People like to tout hybrids as the best of both worlds, but personally I tend to find myself just wanting one or the other. I've been trying to collect Indica or Sativa dominant strains for that reason. I think the Blackberry Kush is pretty much a perfect indica. Good yielder, dense buds, tasty, doesn't lack in potency, makes great hash, etc. So it's definitely going to be my "indica" go to for the future. Next few grows I'm going to be trying to work on either Sativa dominant hybrid or pure Sativas. all from ACE.

A buddy of mine gave me what he said was a feminized Romulan seed. I don't have a reason to doubt it was Romulan, but I don't know for sure if it's feminized because he claims it is due to the "volcano butt" (little dimple on some seeds). I'm going to grow it out with some Blackberry Kush, and if it turns out male I'll cross it with the Blackberry Kush. If it turns out female, I'll take some of this pollen I'm going to make and cross it against the Romulan. Either way, Blackberry Kush x Romulan or Romulan X Blackberry Kush both sound like an amazing indica.

Happy Frog is the best stuff I've tried so far. I'm looking into Earth Juice's Amazon Bloom, and some stuff from a company called G&B Organics. From what I've read epsom salts help with magnesium and a lot of people use them in conjunction with Happy Frog. So that's what I'm trying.

Well, bit of a picture update today, the veg plants are really putting on some growth. Not really fair to call them clones anymore, they're full on plants. Meanwhile the flowering plant is still looking pretty shaggy, little yellow, but it's budding. Not sure how the reversal is going, I missed a couple days of CS spraying because I was sick. It's shooting out female preflowers, so I'm hoping that it will still switch.

Changed up the tea recipe for the next nutrient feed on the flowering plant...

1 TBsp EJ Bloom
1 Tsp Oily Cann
1 Tsp Catalyst
1 Tsp Meta-K
1 Tsp Molasses
1/4 Tsp Bloom Master

Last water I gave it mostly plain water, but also with 1 tsp of epsom salt and 1 tsp of Armor Si silica supplement in a gallon.

Still spraying the veg plants with epsom spray until they dry out enough for a nutrient feed.

IMG_20170426_102856.jpg
IMG_20170426_102848.jpg
IMG_20170426_102841.jpg
IMG_20170426_102830.jpg
IMG_20170426_102837.jpg
IMG_20170426_102722.jpg
IMG_20170426_102747.jpg
Blackberry_Kush_Clones_2017-04-26_1493227413107.jpg
Blackberry_Kush_Clones_2017-04-26_1493227392720.jpg
Blackberry_Kush_Clones_2017-04-26_1493227379431.jpg
Blackberry_Kush_Clones_2017-04-26_1493227359037.jpg

I'm not so sure how this reversing is going, it seems to be putting out more pistils despite getting sprayed with colloidal silver. I wonder if because I had sexed the plant it came off of by flipping to 12/12 for 3 days if that built up some flowering hormones in its tissues before the CS had a chance to block it? I've been spraying every day for about two weeks now and am close to running out of CS, so hopefully this doesn't end up being a waste.

It sure seems to be growing a lot slower than its sisters but I suspect that probably has more to do with it getting half the light. Not sure what I"ll do with it if it doesn't reverse, because I've heard you're not supposed to smoke the bud that comes off a CS plant. Though I know people use CS as a dietary supplement, so maybe I'll make edibles with it or something.

IMG_20170428_134527.jpg
IMG_20170428_134435.jpg
IMG_20170428_134424.jpg

Well, I think the veg plants were getting hungry for some magnesium again, been waiting for those pots to dry out for quite a while. Finally gave them their second feed of their clone lives. The first time was way back on the 7th, and that was a super low dose because I didn't wanna kill my soil life with a ton of salts, hadn't got the EJ lineup yet. Then it took pretty much two weeks since potting up in 3 gallons for the pot to dry out, and I drenched with plain water at that point.

Sooo I'm really hoping that they were just hungry and this isn't a sign of pH lockout. I'm kind of worried about that, because my pH meter keeps showing above 7 and so does run-off. I think I need to start pH'ing the EJ nutrient solutions lower. They never rise past 4.8 for me even when bubbling for 48 hours, and I've been rising them up to 6.5-6.6 with the natural up and down. It's hard to get exact with them because they swing the pH so much either way with just a tiny bit added, and then also take hours to stabilize.

Otherwise, they're looking pretty good, about 4-5 weeks of veg.

IMG_20170429_112402.jpg
IMG_20170429_112330.jpg
IMG_20170429_112318.jpg
IMG_20170429_111628.jpg
IMG_20170429_111611.jpg
IMG_20170429_111556.jpg
IMG_20170429_111544.jpg
IMG_20170429_111533.jpg

Meanwhile, the flowering plant is looking... Well, like a flowering plant. Starting to see where the colas will begin filling in. I flipped it to 12/12 on about the 8th or the 9th, so I don't think those flowers look too bad for 3 weeks on a starved plant. This strain is amazing. So I've got about 5-6 weeks left if I go for a 9 week flower like last time, though I think last time I might have counted the weeks since bloom so it may have been 10 weeks, I'm going to have to look into that. Either way that means about 5-7 more weeks of veg time for those plants... They're going to be monsters. I think I'm going to put them in 7 gallon pots.

IMG_20170429_111325.jpg
IMG_20170429_111255.jpg
IMG_20170429_111244.jpg

I'm really hoping that plant reverses. As much as I like this strain I wanna try some new stuff, but I'm not going to lose it. If that plant doesn't turn and give me some pollen, I'm not really sure if I want to sacrifice another one of those veg plants to try again, but might wait to do it on a clone off them or something. Great as this strain and the smoke is, I really wanna get some sativa running, because this stuff just puts me on my ass. Need my day and night meds :grinjoint:

Wellll, not sure what to do or think so far for the sex-change plant. It seems like it's pretty stressed out, I'm basically giving this little plant EVERY reason to think it needs to self-pollinate. It hasn't even been watered in I think about 3 weeks, been waiting for the pot to dry out since transplant. I think the water that's been dripping off the leaves from the CS spraying has been keeping it hydrated. You may not be able to see it so well in my picture, but the pistils become a little bit burnt/brown after CS spray application.

So I'm guessing that it doesn't exactly prevent it from forming female flowers all together, but prevents the plant from being able to develop GOOD female flowers? It seems like of the pics I've seen of a reversed plant, there's a lot of calyxes and pistils mixed in with pollen sacs. I'm not sure what to really expect, but I also wonder if the fact that I had sexed my donor plant prior to taking this clone, and that it was constantly putting out pre-flowers after that, might mean that there was enough flowering hormones in the plant built up already to not be affected by the CS. Just a wild guess...

Anyway, it's kind of a moot point because at this point, I'm out of CS. It will be interesting to see how the flowers turn out on this one even if it doesn't reverse. I've never flowered a clone-sized plant like this, but I feel like they should be a lot bigger already if it was flowering normally.

electro gypsy does it with just one treatment so I'm hoping that having sprayed an entire bottle on the thing it will still reverse at some point...

IMG_20170503_101430.jpg
IMG_20170503_101754.jpg

I'm surprised she looks that good after so many treatments. CS can beat them up over time. The burnt pistils are normal. Especially if sprayed during lights on. I still say she's going to reverse. Just has that look. I think I see something that could be a problem though. At least the reason why it seems to be dragging on for you. Typically, the Tri-leaflet stage occurs during root development or re-development after damage. Leaflets can be a sort of root system gauge. One leaflet is either very very young or poorly established root system. Three is either young or weakened. Five is good and growing. More is thriving. During one and two the hormones and other conductors are raging in veg and repair mode without much of a flowering hormone demand which is what the CS focuses on. Ethylene is formed with age and right now she's sort of ageless. It's repair mode that has things running slow in general. I refer to it as plant stasis. You can actually keep a clone alive like this in a solo cup for well over a year lol. I think things will speed up for you once things settle in. Right now I'm suspect her roots took on some damage somewhere along the line and she's stuck committing to too many things at once. I didn't read every word, just a quick scan but I saw you questioning the superthrive. I don't want to point any fingers lol, but yeah that can definitely burn roots. I would recommend water only diet for a while with as much dry time as you can give it without wilting. Slow and easy rehydration. Leave the wine glasses in the cupboard for ohhh, if things improve, maybe 3-4 weeks :hmmmm:

I'll copy and paste this to the CS thread too. Your post there led me here :peace:

I'm surprised she looks that good after so many treatments. CS can beat them up over time. The burnt pistils are normal. Especially if sprayed during lights on. I still say she's going to reverse. Just has that look. I think I see something that could be a problem though. At least the reason why it seems to be dragging on for you. Typically, the Tri-leaflet stage occurs during root development or re-development after damage. Leaflets can be a sort of root system gauge. One leaflet is either very very young or poorly established root system. Three is either young or weakened. Five is good and growing. More is thriving. During one and two the hormones and other conductors are raging in veg and repair mode without much of a flowering hormone demand which is what the CS focuses on. Ethylene is formed with age and right now she's sort of ageless. It's repair mode that has things running slow in general. I refer to it as plant stasis. You can actually keep a clone alive like this in a solo cup for well over a year lol. I think things will speed up for you once things settle in. Right now I'm suspect her roots took on some damage somewhere along the line and she's stuck committing to too many things at once. I didn't read every word, just a quick scan but I saw you questioning the superthrive. I don't want to point any fingers lol, but yeah that can definitely burn roots. I would recommend water only diet for a while with as much dry time as you can give it without wilting. Slow and easy rehydration. Leave the wine glasses in the cupboard for ohhh, if things improve, maybe 3-4 weeks :hmmmm:

I'll copy and paste this to the CS thread too. Your post there led me here :peace:

Thanks for dropping in! Also thanks for the tip about superthrive too, never thought of how that would effect the roots. I was wondering why the veg plants dropped from 8 fingered leaves down to 3. I didn't know it was related to the root system, makes sense as I had transplanted them right before that began and I may have gone from 1 gallon to 3 gallon too soon. Then on top of that, used superthrive, AND Azos and Mykos from XtremeGardening. Not to mention that I always mix into a gallon jug for feedings, and Superthrive literally says "Just a Drop" for a gallon--so you know, super precise.

I think things are adding up now. Because I was wondering why the plants in my veg tent were getting so much bigger than this one, since I basically pulled it from that bunch and put it into the flowering tent. I just assumed that it was the difference in the amount of light hours, but I think it makes sense that the root system hadn't caught up, because it's been quite a while since that transplant and I've not needed to water, so I really felt like it was in that "stasis" state until it started flowering like this.

I've got enough CS left for about one spray down and then it's either I order more or just wait and see.

Mornin' TF :byebye:

I was just catching up a bit more. You listen to your girls very closely :high-five:

That Romulan seed caught my attention this time lol. She's likely a she. You can pre-sex seeds whether feminized or not. Well, at least separate the females from the males, mutants and herms. That's a great strain for crossing. All kinds of crazy terps. :)

:passitleft:

Mornin' TF :byebye:

I was just catching up a bit more. You listen to your girls very closely :high-five:

That Romulan seed caught my attention this time lol. She's likely a she. You can pre-sex seeds whether feminized or not. Well, at least separate the females from the males, mutants and herms. That's a great strain for crossing. All kinds of crazy terps. :)

:passitleft:

Morning there gypsy!

Yeah it was given to me by a friend who claimed it was fem, said he bought it, and it has that "volcano ass" on the bottom that supposedly means something. I'm just waiting for my thumb to get a bit greener before I try that one out because I'm probably going to try some breeding with it. I figure between the Blackberry Kush and the Romulan, I'll have some pretty strong Indica lines to cross out with some of these ACE Sativas. I just vaccum packed all my seeds the other day, there were a couple that didn't "vaccum" as much as just sealed. I think I might grow those next just so I don't have to re-vaccum pack anything, and I was having trouble deciding anyway. In that case I'd be growing 2 Panama x Malawi and 5 Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry OG. I'm really hoping this CS stuff works out so I can do some breeding fun with the Romulan too.

2 (4x) Bangi Haze
5 (5x) Golden Tiger F1 (ooooo exciting)
5 (6x) Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry OG
1 (3x) Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry OG
5 (1x) Panama x Malawi Fem
1 (1x) Romulan Fem
Random bagseeds

IMG_20170502_200301.jpg

Yeah the only problem with watching my plants so closely is I become a bit of a hypochondriac, never sure when something is a big deal. Speaking of which, noticed some interesting colors this morning... Was kinda hard getting the lighting and coloring right, but it looks like a mustard stain on top of my leaf lol I think maybe it's from the magnesium def. they were hinting at, but also I think this Superthrive is doing strange things.

20170504_232637.jpg
20170504_232809.jpg

Oh I checked out my plants a little closer looking at the lower leaves, and I noticed that the higher up the node, the higher number blade leaves it started producing, but it is interesting because it began from clone so it drops from 5 finger leaves at the very bottom, then by the time it gets up top, they've got 9 fingers starting. I'm thinking that the transplanting and FIM'ing I did stressed them out more than I think, there are a lot of really mutated looking leaves. Also oddly enough, leaves that seem to be kind of twisting themselves over to face upside down... Never seen that before. Loooots of interesting stuff to read out of this, but I think I might cease with the Superthrive just to be on the safe side. They seem to be thriving so no need for that lol

IMG_20170504_231040.jpg
IMG_20170504_231057.jpg
IMG_20170504_231103.jpg
IMG_20170504_231202.jpg

IMG_20170504_231506.jpg

Speaking of FIM'ing, Number 2 is really branching out in some interesting ways... Seems to be the only one I actually FIM'd correctly.

IMG_20170504_231820.jpg
IMG_20170504_231843.jpg
IMG_20170504_232038.jpg
IMG_20170504_231713.jpg

Not much knew on the CS plant, I'm all out of silver to spray on it. It's got some nice looking little blossoms started so I'm still crossing my fingers I'll see some pollen sacks soon.

I need to go mix up some nutrients for the flowering plant. It kind of looks like it's slowed down a bit since last time, a little worried because I tried changing the pH a little bit. My runoff has been coming out above 7, so I figured instead of 6.5, I would try 6, so that it would go through the full range before going back up to 7. It doesn't look like it hurt it, but it doesn't really seem to be "doing" much. Hoping I haven't given it too much food, the last feed had some P and K booster in it, and then I watered with epsom salts and silica supplement. It's reallllly hard to tell what the feeding needs of this one is since it's already so yellow all over. A lot of its fan leaves are curling and yellowing like it wants nitrogen, but I'm still strongly suspecting sulfur--either way the leaves on and around the buds are mostly green.

Clones are more forgiving than seedlings in the root department, but can get the same thing going on. It's typically root damage but not always. Vegetation stress plays a roll too. It's a bugger of a reading project in regards to cannabis but check out something called 'root to shoot ratio'.
Hypochondriac lol.. at least you don't have bugs. Go easy on yourself too. About the only thing that really changes with diagnostic skills is that you will know sooner what you did to f' it up. When we learn to avoid that mistake once in a while we get to call it Experience :) but shit still happens :rofl: It's awesome fun really.

Clones are more forgiving than seedlings in the root department, but can get the same thing going on. It's typically root damage but not always. Vegetation stress plays a roll too. It's a bugger of a reading project in regards to cannabis but check out something called 'root to shoot ratio'.
Hypochondriac lol.. at least you don't have bugs. Go easy on yourself too. About the only thing that really changes with diagnostic skills is that you will know sooner what you did to f' it up. When we learn to avoid that mistake once in a while we get to call it Experience :) but shit still happens :rofl: It's awesome fun really.

Heh yeah the last crop of mine taught me a little humility though. I just liked how I started out thinking, "Oh I'm dialing in," only to be left half way through wondering what the heck was happening to my plants. I still really haven't figured that one out though, which is what bothers me. I think it was either soil or genetics, because I was reusing my soil too much, but this strain wasn't as effected as the Platinum Girl Scout Cookies I had.

Decided to try to get some pictures of the flowering plant with my phone's default camera app. Came out really grainy, but the color and focus is pretty good. 4 weeks of flowering I think it's moving along pretty well considering that yes, those are the true colors. It's not the HPS making those yellow tones. I'm not worried though, because it's actually looking pretty similar to when I ran this strain in my very first 12/12 from seed grow.

Just gave it...

3 TBSP EJ Bloom
1 Tsp EJ Grow
1 Tsp EJ Catalyst
1 Tsp EJ Oily Cann
1 Tsp EJ Meta-K
1 Tsp EJ Micro Blast
1/4 Tsp EJ Bloomin Master (0-50-30 P and K Booster)

Now I'm just hoping that wasn't too hot on the P and K lol Decided giving it a hint of N might not be a bad idea, I don't know, it's never really hurt them to give 'em a tad bit of nitrogen in early flower for me in the past. Covers my bases if it's an N problem. pH going in was 6, coming out was 6.9 :/ I don't really think pH'ing is doing anything, it seems like my soil just wants to drift up to 7. I'm just not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

The Meta-K might seem really overdoing it considering I have all the other P and K going on, but the important part is that it's derived from potassium sulfate. I really think I am experiencing some kind of sulfur deficit so that's why I'm keeping the sulfur level up. The the epsom salts supposedly help with this too, but those are magnesium sulfate so I'm a little worried piling on EJ's Calcium/Magnesium supplement on top of that. I'm just hoping that going into mid flower like this they're going to be eating enough that this sudden spike won't hurt them. It's kind of hard to overfeed this strain in my experience, but I try to go for minimal, and end up starving it.

Annnyyway, blah blah blah, pictures...

20170505_103334.jpg
20170505_103304.jpg
20170505_103229.jpg
20170505_103219.jpg
20170505_103211.jpg

Oh, and I wanted to do a side-by-side shot, but this phone's deafult camera app kind of sucks, but here is the CS plant on the right compared to the clone stock it was taken from 4 weeks ago. Can kind of see the growth difference.

20170505_103500.jpg

Less grainy pics of those trichomes... I'm liking how frosty this looks for 4 weeks. In the past this strain has usually been done in 8-9 weeks so that's a good sign it's the right strain. I also couldn't help but giving the buds a squeeze-n-sniff today and it smells like it. Very glad it's the same Blackberry Kush I had before, because I got this seed from a different bag. You know, it's funny, this stuff seems to self-pollinate all on its own fairly frequently...

*Glares at the CS plant*

What's up Fert..Im really happy that your veg plants are looking so good. Some great advice from Electro too. He has a ton of knowledge crammed into that gypsy brain and I think we could both learn a lot from him.. :thumb: I can't wait to see both those tents packed..

Have you ever looked up making your own CS spray.? I've seen members make it with silver and electricity. I have a stash of silver coins just waiting.. Looks easy enough to make.

What's up Fert..Im really happy that your veg plants are looking so good. Some great advice from Electro too. He has a ton of knowledge crammed into that gypsy brain and I think we could both learn a lot from him.. :thumb: I can't wait to see both those tents packed..

Have you ever looked up making your own CS spray.? I've seen members make it with silver and electricity. I have a stash of silver coins just waiting.. Looks easy enough to make.

If my doctor had given me a bigger plant limit this year I'd have already packed them to the brim lol

Yeah I've been trying to think of where I could get a piece of silver to use for that, but all the silver coins are pretty hard to find in circulation. How much CS would a U.S. quarter make? I figure I could probably go down to a coin-store and buy one of the pre-64 coins, but I know there's gotta be an even cheaper source. Last time I looked it was up at like $30 an ounce though.

electro gypsy,

You have the patience of a saint! lol

Back
Top Bottom