Blackberry Kush Auto

phoneman49

420 Member
hi all. Ready to transplant two. Have been reading about size. Lots of different opinions out there. 5 gal, 3gal . First time grow was northern lights auto. never went to flower. used 5 gal grow pot and when I pulled it out roots were very thin looking and only went down 3/4 inches or so. Also maby two in 5 gal Any thoughts.

sorry these are the blackberry kush auto. 3x2x4 tent. Larger one is 4 weeks about 6" grew 4" in 5 days after repot. other is 3 weeks 2". Using foxfarm soil. Three 300w LED Need to repot newer one and have read a lot and one guy had 2gal pots with buds so big u couldn't get your hand around it at 8 weeks. The last 4 are Northern Lights auto at 12 weeks 25" tall and except for taller has looked the same for last 5/6 weeks. gotta be doing something wrong don't ya think. Also had PH at 7 and changed to 6.3 at 4 weeks, fertilized per attached chart. Started adding guano at week 6.

Attachments

• BBK .jpg
    BBK .jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • BBK 2.jpg
    BBK 2.jpg
    976.4 KB · Views: 106
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 119
  • NL 5 weeks.jpg
    NL 5 weeks.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • NL 5 weeks2.jpg
    NL 5 weeks2.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 82
  • NL 12 weeks.jpg
    NL 12 weeks.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • NL 12 weeks2.jpg
    NL 12 weeks2.jpg
    851.3 KB · Views: 104
  • fox farm chart.jpg
    fox farm chart.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
Mollie is the seedling I need to repot. That's why I was wondering about smaller pots. Tent is pretty stuffed with three 5 gallon. I had lights much closer, raised them for pics. Tent is 4.5 feet tall. NL was hitting light. Have one above plant strapped to top of tent. Also thought for smaller pots. Why isn't that NL growing, should be at harvest don't ya think. Feel like I'm missing something

Why isn't that NL growing, should be at harvest don't ya think. Feel like I'm missing something
Only thing you are doing wrong is believing the hype about when plants are "done"...breeders timelines are notoriously, laughably short. I've had autos go 115 days. That plant will be done when YOU say it's done...so just be patient. Repot Mollie ASAP (3-5g...whatever) and raise all the smaller plants so they are within 6-12" of the top of the NL...hit all of it with the lights full tilt.

I will tomorrow. Just finished up new exhaust tonight. Think I'm gonna use a three gal just to compare, and better fit. Have 3 300w so can raise and lower as needed. Other questions I have is nutrients. Been using that chart which I got for my first plant ( super skunk ). Schedule etc is for regular plant. I have read autos don't need as much nutrients and use more calmag. Also do you prune.

Thank you so much for your help.

Back
Top Bottom