Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Water supply from the ground well. Its 120 foot deep pipe with a pump hanging on the end of it inside a bigger pipe (casing).

Pump 399
120' 1/2 tube -FREE (got high friends in low places)
150' of well pump wire 89.00

Pulled out the old one already and its laying in the yard. I laid the new pump system next to the old one and mocked it up. I'll drop it in the morning. Its pretty cool how they hook to the house feed line 6 foot underground via a pit6less connector. Brass pc just slides into a tapered groove and the whole thing just hangs there so you want to make sure you have a rope on the pump or timmy going in the well...lol

I dont know that would be hard since it runs the whole houses water. Im sure its has happened to thousands of people though. I dont mind well water but I hate how it smells and how the water pressure is so low. I used to go find springs to gather water but then someone told me that the homeless tend to gather there and piss which gets into the water when the ground absorbs it. At least well water doesnt have fluoride and all that other shit in it.

Joe, well water doesn't have to suck. Pressure can be adjusted and often the pressure tank is old and fucked up and the whole system needs need maintenance. Some wells are good from the start but others need treatment for odor and taste. You never really know what's in your well water any more with fracking and runoff from fields and who knows what kinds of crazy shit they put on the ground. You can have it tested by gas spectrograph which I've been meaning to do when I have some spare cash. When I was a kid they farmed with plows. Now they farm with huge tanker tractors that have long extending spray arms. They say the shit breaks down but they would say that even if it did get into ground water and they knew it. If I were building or renovating a house I'd have two wells drilled and a big ass cistern for rainwater. I did install a 75gpd RO unit in the basement when I first started indoor growing a few months ago so I'd know exactly what the girls were drinking. It was $250 well spent.

Pressure an purity is actually perfect joe. You buy my well water as bottled water. Natural springs everywhere as I live near the confluence of a creek and a beautiful river, give you a hint it runs south to north :). Bunker I had actually replaced it in 5 hours mid January in the mountains. Man that sucked! Turns out this time a mouse(rodent) had gotten in and chewed the wire in the well casing causing it to short circuit against the case burning up the pump motor. Got her done and just in time! Of course it shits the bed night before feeding day. I ran to the spring and got 5 gallons to get me through. Im afraid to use creek water near me do to plant upstream. Anywho water sample is being sent out today to see what those 050 ppm are in my water. Im guessing calcium, iron and mag. All beneficial. Without further ado I'd like to introduce you to my special girl about a week or two from finish. Started flushing 5 days ago.

Preharvest_008.jpg

Preharvest_006.jpg

Preharvest_012.jpg

Preharvest_009.jpg

Preharvest_016.jpg

Preharvest_005.jpg

Preharvest_001.jpg

And some nugs in cure for 7 days. Yea I ran out. I have plenty so it just doesn't matter ! :cool:

Phone_download_1243.jpg

Phone_download_1246.jpg

Phone_download_1258.jpg

Thank you all for your praise and support! Love sharing with you guys! :Namaste:

You may notice the longer stems on the bud photos. This gives you something to hold while scissoring off a slice to consume, If not its like you have pine tar on your hands! This smoke is amazing! Full bodied earthy tones followed by a slight berry flavor when exhaled through the nose. Amazing trich development giving the first hit a keef like clean crisp taste. Hits the head immediately with an intense almost overpowering pulse. This headrush is short lived but I see it being an issue for people with paranoia or anxiety. 1 hit made mom dizzy. I've sampled buds is all stages of development and can really tell the speedy buzz of the early harvest compared to the deeper evolving high of mature buds. As the cerebral effects subside the neck loosens, the shoulders relax and then the spine becomes very relaxed. After about 45 minutes the couchlock is setting in and you are deep into relaxation. After an hour to hour in a half you are napping. Choco tacos will be your best friend before you nap :) Complex tasks, pfft.... don't even try unless you want a good laugh!

LOL. Ill add more but wanted to write this this morning as my first real test of mature blackberry kush pot. Upon sampling I was freshly rested from a good nights sleep with no other stimulants.

Yield after 4 weeks veg and 7 weeks flower. Early harvest stopped feeding at 6 weeks. 1 3/4 ounces dried nice tight buds.

I'll see about the other plant as it is going the distance to 50 percent amber.

Pitbull I thought you were going to badger me for picking early! LMAO!

Thank you dude but not there yet imo.

Being a perpetual grow I will post pics of the new crop that just went into flower
Normally I would....lol! But im not one to talk right now. Since I moved I haven't had anything but Mexican dirt weed so "sampling" has been on my mind since the beans hit the dirt. Gotta be strong though, figure if iv waited this long I can see it through till the end.

Hey dank... In terms of drying, u said u use a drying rack, where do u hang the rack? What's the humidity?

Tamir, I ordered a collapsible hanging rack that is located in my walk in closet at my house, not my grow site. RH is kept at 30 percent plus or minus 10 fluctuation normal. Walmart actually sells a small dehumidifier I run in case of rain. Most important part the room is sealed so I pull in from neighboring air conditioned room easier controlling RH and temp which I keep at 74. so basic box idea just using a closet. To test if done I push slightly on side of bud. If the bud stay indented from finger still to wet. If it returns to normal its good to go. If I go by stem snap they are to dry and start getting harsh. Not to mention a q looks like a half z!

Awesome looking nugs, love the frost danknessDUDE! Thanks for growing me some flowers bud
Hope to see some more plants replacing what you have harvested, oh yea

Thank you CA215! I'd like to thank the academy, all my publishers, this guy Jorge that always poking around...lol.
really couldn't be more happy in the results for a first grow in many years.

:Namaste:

Beautiful grow, it seems to smell very good :)

Very good job for those ladies, i understand you told me to test few soils but as i said, i'm forty and enough curious to safely test listening all of you,

Let's see now what's going to happen here :) lately subbed

Welcome Tad! Open door policy, please feel free to stop in any time. Oh you will be fine. Its just the old hydro versus soil guy humor.

Its does annoy me your second language is better than my primary :)

that's very kind from you, i learn everyday here and language improves a lot. And i often tcheat too "i will use google before asking dumb questions".!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom