Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Hahahaha! Pitbull I would love to send all of you my Phenos. I am beginning to make my own beans and would love to see what you can do to them! I do have an auto growing 12/12 and its budding up nicely. I will post a pic in a few

Hey what about lil ole me????? You know we're family!!! Lmao

Sounds like fun wheres that at on the Appalachian mountains ? Ever been up to bradford,pa? Great mountains up there part of the Appalachians. Massive winter snow falls as well

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hmm seems abandoned. I forgot about this journal. Where ya at dankness?

Hmm seems abandoned. I forgot about this journal. Where ya at dankness?

The OP started around the same time I started very similar grow.... my grow is in the last few days of drying then off to the jars. Took a test smoke last night and WOW!! I'm used to good weed - mostly medical from Cali but this is my first organic indoor grow and I gotta say nothing beats a good HG organic bud! I got stoned to bejeebers last night and the taste is soooo smooooth a little dry woody taste with a big piney smell and flavor .. can't wait until its cured. Woke up this am with a nice clear head too and my BP was way down (117) from my normal 135 in the am so it must have mellowed me some which is a good thing, exactly what I was looking for.

Hopefully Dank is kickin back enjoying some early smoke there and couched into it all!

Cheers

I very much dislike giving advice and spending time to get to know people for them to disappear. Hope you come back soon dankness

I very much dislike giving advice and spending time to get to know people for them to disappear. Hope you come back soon dankness

Hey Joe - I learned a lot from you and others on this thread. I made it all the way to the end, harvested dried and getting ready for the cure. So all is not lost. I've got clones going right now from my grow so once (hopefully) the clones get going I'll start my very own grow journal. My strain that I'm growing (was bag seed but it was from very very good weed) ate all the shade leaves toward the end of flowering. I thought my plants were dying but man o man the high is some of the best I've ever smoked.

Cheers

Hey Joe - I learned a lot from you and others on this thread. I made it all the way to the end, harvested dried and getting ready for the cure. So all is not lost. I've got clones going right now from my grow so once (hopefully) the clones get going I'll start my very own grow journal. My strain that I'm growing (was bag seed but it was from very very good weed) ate all the shade leaves toward the end of flowering. I thought my plants were dying but man o man the high is some of the best I've ever smoked.

Cheers

Well great. I am always glad to help people. Feel free to read my completed journal if you like. I have tons there not very much filler.

Hahaha....you all discount people to quickly :) ive been on a walk about and finally am reconnected. I didn't miss it one bit! Closet is better than ever! I switched to organic nutes to no avail and am back using fox farms trio with calmag and unsulf molassas only. Ive been harvesting 3 plants every 3 to 4 weeks of the dankest blackberry kush! Here. are a few pics of current grow and when i get to my cpu i will upload more. And joe it was i that was helping you :)

Drying table
IMG_20140722_233312.jpg

Current garden
IMG_20140918_072516.jpg

Bag appeal
IMG_20140918_072545.jpg

Nirvanas bubblicious, new strain 1st run

IMG_20140918_053901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom