Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Yeah it will be fine. You will just have that minty/chlorophyll taste. It wont be as potent either but wow 4 weeks left and you are on week 7? Damn I sure hope the strain is worth that extra time. Grow 3 of those cycles a year it would be 4 of another kind. What ya growing?

The seed bank says it's a 7-8 week flower time but I don't believe it. It's week 7 and I still have a ton of white pistils and my trichs are still clear. I'll probably go to week 9 and then a 1 week flush to make it 10 weeks. It's the cheapest fem seed on the market. Special Kush(the one I snipped) and Special Queen both by royal seeds.

Yeah breeders often give wrong information erring on the side of less flower time. All marketing really. The only way to know is as you said grow it and keep checking those trichs. I prefer the energetic high and tend to harvest a bit early to achieve that

I was trying to harvest a small less dominant branch that wouldnt of made it to a main but had nice size nugs especially for it only being 50% through flower. I know way to early but my stuff is really potent when its done, truly much stronger then the bag of buds it came from. So im in my closet squatting down over the plant. As I go to make the cut the lights go out from the timer. My cut slices through the branch and a adjacent branch which happens to have one of the bigger colas from this plant and probably the biggest one ive grown so far going off of time. Well we flash dried it and are smoking it now. Kinda sad though because I think it could of easily been the size of a 2 liter bottle at the end and right now its just a big slam haha.

I put it in a microwave safe plastic container that hads a lid. Spread it evenly so that this process will work. First you put a papertowel at the bottom of the container. Set buds evenly. Next close all sides of container but 1. Now you want to put 2 sheets of paper towel get them wet and ring it out so they arent dripping.Lay the paper towels over the lid making sure not to cover the open end.. Put in the microwave for 15 minutes on power level 4. Open the microwave in 5 minute increments to rewet the paper towels on the lid and feel free to wipe away moisture from the inside. If they feel dry after 10 minutes then the process is done. Feel free to let dry from the air or a fan for a bit then it will be ready to roll into a blunt without having to relight.

What this does is the moisture in the buds is drawn out by the paper towels on the lid via steam action. Its very efficient and I have done this 8 times now. Works everytime and minimal thc loss. The only thing is those buds dried that way wont be at all fragrent. It will smell like burnt broccoli in the microwave but if you dont mind that smell for a bit it will go away just the nice fragrence wont return.

I got you brother.. Thanks. Stoners and their creative ways lol. When u get a chance, can u pass thru my journal. I have a question I need answered. I appreciate it

Well thats why I set it to power level 4. It ruins the fragrance but it keeps the thc

BB_618_013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom