Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Updated pics coming. Really im done running around now :)

Current grow conditions. 3 each Blackberry kush. All 6 week veg FF nutes and GH cal/mag supplement. right to left are 3 at 1 week flower, 3 at 3-4 weeks flower, 3 at 6 weeks flower. Flower time is 8-9 weeks fully developed.

IMG_20141104_184847.jpg

Pretty good quality. Looks like you will have some tasty nugs. Not a lot of branching but I assume it is because you defoliate a lot of it.

Hey joe! Had a slight mite problem hence the extreme defoliation on the mature plants. The picture is kind of hard to tell but each plant has about 20 branches which is great for my setup. Out of 3 plants I usually get about 6 ounces every 18 days.

Here are some top veiws so you can see plenty of tops. Also the plants are not real bushy since I add a support ring to hold the braches upright for a smaller foot print and closer pots in the room.

Top_view14.jpg

Tops10.jpg

and you are correct on quality except it is second to none. Ive never smoked anything better in my 27 years of smoking. No not cause I grew it the strain is just AMAZING. It is a rather low yeilding plant but planty for me. The thing I like about this stain is the compact bud structure that keeps more weight upon drying than my other strains. My bubbleicious will produce twice as much in the same area but its just not the blackberry kush.

Budd5.jpg

:popcorn: Went through about the first 6 pages & it's vintage old school 420! Lots & lots of pictures... Just how I like it.
Be back shortly & for those of you who didn't know, the Dankness goes way back.

Thanks Tamir! A good veg room to keep this room fed with fresh inhabitants is key. On cold days I sit in there with shades on and smoke a HUGE doobie!

Yes ur right.. I have a separate veg space. The issue is the flower tent. It's so small. 2-3 plants fills it up to capacity. So i can't add new plants to flower tent until I harvest. So I get about 2-3 plants every 8 weeks. I'm pulling about 8-10oz each harvest so I'm not complaining, but that 2 month wait is killing me.

I would try longer veg if I ran less plants. Rarely do I exceed 5-6 week veg. When i do i notice much more bigger bud. I just turn and burn these days :)
IMG_20141120_190508.jpg

Yes I veg for about 50-70 days. Anything less and I'm only pulling about 2oz per plant. I vegged for 70 days and got about 5 1/2oz her...

oh hell yea! 5 1/2 is sweet dude! I usually get about 2 zs per plant. My whole start to finish is 70 days. I would do the same as you with limited space. Yeilds should increase as I continue to isolate the pheno type. I have 2 distinct now.

Did a little back budding test and it works! Overall it was not a significant gain but the bud size and structure were perfect. If I have a plant stretching too far i'll BB during stretch phase on top cola only and others catch up.

McD's

Well in that case Merry Xmas Dankness

Back
Top Bottom