Blackberry Kush - Platinum Girl Scout Cookies - 400W MH/HPS

Back with one last post for better close-ups now that it's all dry and curing.

PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Top2_noflash_closeup.jpg
PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Top2_noflash.jpg
PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Top2_flash.jpg
PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Top1_noflash.jpg
PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Top1_flash.jpg
PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Cola6.jpg
PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Bud3.jpg
PlatinumGirlScoutCookies_Bud1.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Cola2_noflash.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Cola2_flash.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Cola1_noflash2.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Cola1_noflash.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Cola1_flash.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Bud1_noflash.jpg
BlackBerryKush_Bud1_flash.jpg

Congratz on the harvest...Next one will be better!

:peace:

FE
Thanks man. Hopefully the next time around I will have most of the stuff dialed in, I think there were just a few oversights and stuff that happened which held me back a little bit. I have been working up a schedule for the next go round just to make sure I don't overlook stuff again.

The key for me is to make sure flower is smooth. Veg you can beat them up as much as you want and they will recover. But once in flower they don't recover. The clock is ticking to that end date. If you mess up it impacts the final results alot...

You are doing great.. keep it up... I look forward to the next grow ;)

FE

The key for me is to make sure flower is smooth. Veg you can beat them up as much as you want and they will recover. But once in flower they don't recover. The clock is ticking to that end date. If you mess up it impacts the final results alot...

You are doing great.. keep it up... I look forward to the next grow ;)

FE

Thanks!

I think the major screw up this time around was not using Flora Nova and then thinking I could go without leeching the soil of salt-buildup. All that did was leave them without Sulfur and Cal-Mag, and I think the new nutrients I used didn't really leave a lot less build-up anyway. So by the time I was deep into flower I only realized I needed to flush when I was seeing the signs of lockout. Even Flora Nova recommends in their feeding schedule to flush every 4 feedings.

Still way better than I expected and better than last time. I forgot to zero the ziplock baggies I used to weigh them on my scale, so I actually got 144 grams. That's not bad at all compared to the 57 grams I got last harvest though... Should be enough to leave me with medicine through to the next harvest, I hope. It was still an ounce per plant so I think I can expect to do a little better than that *knocks on wood*

Yeah I don't think I would go that rout with doing clones off them this late in the
flowering cycle.
I have did that in the past with other grows and never got real good results.
But it can be done, worth a try I guess.
If you do take clones,
Just make sure you use younger bottom growth for your cuttings and it can work.
Best time to get cuttings for clones is one to two weeks into flower time.
And with CloneX I have gotten great results
as you can see in my completed jornal.
Hope this info helps you out some. Good luck!!
It's strain dependant. I have been cloning this same strain of blue dream for like two yrs. now, and in you take cuttings 4 or 5 days after changing to 12/12, they'll never come back to veg.. Never !! i have another strain, same thing. So to say 2 weeks into 12/12 is best time for cloning is to me wrong. I say best time to clone is before putting them into 12/12.

Congrats on the harvest, they look tasty. We would love a heads up once you start a new journal, I would love to see your black cherry soda crosses... :)

Yeah I can't wait to grow those! Truthfully I have no idea if they're actually Black Cherry Soda though, I really gotta touch base with my buddy who chopped it down and threw it out of the garbage bin I pulled it from hahahaha I know that it was either Black Cherry Soda, Blue Harvest ( haven't heard of this one ), or Cherry OG. So not just some bunk, should make some good stuff :)

Speaking of that new journal!

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies - 400w MH/HPS - 4x4 tent grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

You mean like holes in the solo cup its in? I was thinking that maybe putting some holes in the side to help it air out faster might be a good idea.

Some Thanksgiving day pictures...

IMG_20161124_111150.jpg
IMG_20161124_111201.jpg
IMG_20161124_111107.jpg
IMG_20161124_111044.jpg
IMG_20161124_111034.jpg
IMG_20161124_111025.jpg
IMG_20161124_111020.jpg
IMG_20161124_111004.jpg
IMG_20161124_110944.jpg
IMG_20161124_110923.jpg
IMG_20161124_110903.jpg
IMG_20161124_110826.jpg
IMG_20161124_110803.jpg
IMG_20161124_110755.jpg
IMG_20161124_110744.jpg

Trichs are starting to get nice and cloudy and pistils are almost all red..

IMG_20161124_110826s.jpg
IMG_20161124_1108261.jpg
That looks like a can of Campbell's soup from the 1970s lol

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom