Blackberry Kush

Woodyweedpecker

I grow a blackberry every year in my greenhouse in soil . It’s b came a traditional yearly treasure . Not the fastest grower or big producer . Grown organically in loamy soil with lots of sunshine this plant is the perfect Mary Jane ! I have to finish my crop in the greenhouse covered by concrete insulation blankets with 1000w HPS to get my preferred trichomes profile of slightly overripe . The day of harvest I always have to have a toke of last years blackberry with this years before I chop . And take in the beauty of her perfume and chunky tight purple blackberry nugs ! What’s your favorite strain & why
181C2D89-3D88-4DD2-A7EF-4EBC62CE1DA1.jpeg

I grow a blackberry every year in my greenhouse in soil . It’s b came a traditional yearly treasure . Not the fastest grower or big producer . Grown organically in loamy soil with lots of sunshine this plant is the perfect Mary Jane ! I have to finish my crop in the greenhouse covered by concrete insulation blankets with 1000w HPS to get my preferred trichomes profile of slightly overripe . The day of harvest I always have to have a toke of last years blackberry with this years before I chop . And take in the beauty of her perfume and chunky tight purple blackberry nugs ! What’s your favorite strain & why
181C2D89-3D88-4DD2-A7EF-4EBC62CE1DA1.jpeg
Fantastic, what a beast. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom