BlackJack Auto, Accidental Purchase, And My First Journal

Bearded Budder

420 Member
AUGUST 18 BEGIN GERMINATION OF SEEDS

Black Jack Autoflower (Dr. Seeds)
Sativa dominant 70%

Germination: 5 seeds (hope to sprout 4)

Indoor grow details : (based on current growing environment)

5x5 Tent
avg temp: 27 celsius
avg RH 70 in veg (will be updated accordingly)
Pro Mix soil
3 gallon fabric pots
2000W Aglex FS LED (fan x 4 cooling) and VERY quiet.
Small portable dehumidifier (pics coming)
Inline exhaust fan with blackops filter.
2x6 inch oscillating clip fans
1 oscillating hurricane fan (as needed)
Advanced Nutrients
(micro, grow, bloom, cal-mag, Bud Candy and Big Bud)
Compost Tea
Sea Kelp Extract

Currently there are ZERO pests around the environment.
(Once seeds have germinated all information will be updated as per lights, nutrients, feeding schedule, room, temps etc in an ATTEMPT lol to be as concise as possible for you and the journal....)

Ph water to 5.7 soak bottom, arrange seeds and covered with another wet paper towel.
Placed in a dark area on top of back of fridge where motor provides heat at approx 21 celsius continuously.

Will check on seeds twice daily to ensure they are not drying out. ( Will spray till wet with Ph 5.7 water only as needed)

First pic......and away we grow!!!!!

Germination.jpg

Wow you are concise. welcome to 420 Bearded. should be a fun run for you if you get it right from the off. As soon as you have a tap root , put them into their final pot. Autos do not like transplanting and can suffer badly from being disturbed. Also keeping the lights on an 18/6 cycle throughout the grow is needed. using a 12/12 as photoperiods do will stunt its possible growth an yield. Dont be afraid to top or train them with lst either. you will get a far better yield this way. Have a look at the link to quadlining in my signiture as an example of a great way to get max yield in the short time before flowering begins. You may already know all of the above info but i wasnt sure so wrote it anyway , can avoid a very disappointing grow . good luck and great start to your journal mate

Thank ya Ganjagrandaddy....I want to make sure this is done as best I can so following the guidelines helps lol. I'm hoping these crack in the next day or two here.

That 18/6 tip.... I KNOW SAVED MY ASS a LOT of questions and or issues lol.

I appreciate your advice on the LST and topping as I watched a video where they said don't do it lmaro I'll take YOUR word over the 350 views the vid had tho hahahaha. Please feel free to give me ANY tips or pointers as the journal progresses brother I don't really care much about yield though it does matter, I'm more concerned with learning the proper techniques and systems for the first couple of rounds....THEN I'll put a little more emphasis on yields or the increase of em.

Thank ya Ganjagrandaddy....I want to make sure this is done as best I can so following the guidelines helps lol. I'm hoping these crack in the next day or two here.

That 18/6 tip.... I KNOW SAVED MY ASS a LOT of questions and or issues lol.

I appreciate your advice on the LST and topping as I watched a video where they said don't do it lmaro I'll take YOUR word over the 350 views the vid had tho hahahaha. Please feel free to give me ANY tips or pointers as the journal progresses brother I don't really care much about yield though it does matter, I'm more concerned with learning the proper techniques and systems for the first couple of rounds....THEN I'll put a little more emphasis on yields or the increase of em.
much appreciated mate and will happily roll along too. i am due do an run of all autos end of sept. If you follow the link below The Quadsquad Thread, A Community For Quadlining . you will see some amazing auto training that is a doddle to do and produces amazing results. The thread looks massive but dont panic as it is a live thread with ongoing grows too. The info from asino in the first couple of pages is excellent and very easy to digest and follow.
I would enjoy helping you mate. bring on the fun. come over to my journal for a look at the quadlining results so far too. below in signature as "phantom.og the opera goes apeshit". more the merrier. welcome to the most enjoyable time consuming hobby ever. when you smoke your own work , you will hate ever buying weed again. heres the result of quadlines
20190819_160704.jpg
20190819_160635.jpg
20190819_160620.jpg
20190816_145657.jpg

OMFG that is all lmaro thanks for the chat brother I will for sure follow your journal. DAMN those buds look INCREDIBLE. Almost edible lol After seeing those pics and reading your comments I'm actually excited now to try this.

OMFG that is all lmaro thanks for the chat brother I will for sure follow your journal. DAMN those buds look INCREDIBLE. Almost edible lol After seeing those pics and reading your comments I'm actually excited now to try this.
it is a great method and very productive. these are photoperiod but with autos the results are excellent too. aseino has monster yields from them

So no cracka lackin' yet but I'm patient lol. @Ganjagrandaddy l toke some time to look at Aseino's grows and quadlining and I gotta say that I am going to indeed quadline two of these and I'm maybe take your suggestion and top and LST the other two. Whaddya think ol' pappi lol. I got patience.......I THINK.

So no cracka lackin' yet but I'm patient lol. @Ganjagrandaddy l toke some time to look at Aseino's grows and quadlining and I gotta say that I am going to indeed quadline two of these and I'm maybe take your suggestion and top and LST the other two. Whaddya think ol' pappi lol. I got patience.......I THINK.
Sounds like a great idea mate. you can then see which way suits your space ect... More difficult to alter them too much with only having a short veg opportunity with autos but is certainly a better way to increase yields.Best of all is to have fun reading your plants and be assured that any following grow will benefit from this one. We got this mate , dont worry. You will surprise yourself.

Oh hell yes absolutely will surprise myself lmaro if I can produce my own herb my GAWD my wife will be so damn happy. Some of the dispos here are literally grabbin whatever they can get their hands on to sell and throwing a medi tag on it.....I bought one bag that burned so damn black I wanted to throw it at them but chose not to return and yeah here I am brother learnin' on the fly. Some decent people around here though. Even though everyone said otherwise about you I think yer ok hahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom