Blackstrap Molasses vs Canna Boost?

HigherTheHigh

whats peoples oppinions on molasses? and canna boost?

has anyone every used malasses and got great yields from using it?

reason i ask is i dont get paid from work till the 15th of next month and im 3 weeks from swith 12/12 on my ladies and they have small clusters of white hairs forming.

i have about 150ml boost if that, was going to use that then go to molasses then back to canna boost, can i do that?

Canna boost rocks but yes it is costly.. We use the whole Bio Canna feed schedule,on days that we do not add nutes we put 2 tablespoons of molasses per gallon . The extra molasses will result in the buds in the end being about 20 percent heavier .. This info is on page 403 - 404 from The cannabis encyclopedia ,Jorge Cervantes.. I follow him pretty closely .... Happy Growing ..

can i add 2 tbsp with nutes? im feeding light watering everyday with canna a+b.

do i build the molasses up gradually or? and is that us or uk gallon?

yeah i follow him on youtube, great guy.

thanks

If it's money I've heard (never tried) a cheap alternative is brown sugar

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Mostly i think molasses is often used in organic teas brewed for a couple of days with other stuff & some times hear people using it as stand alone type of feed to help stimulate beneficial microorganisms in organic growing methods.

I was quite into my organic methods in the beginning & done several grows with one strain (clones) on one particular grow i done a keg load of soil amendments plus teas with molasses in which i would use in between nutrient feeds along with organic nutrients mixed with it on feeding days.

It turned out to be one of best yields with that strain whether that was related to the amendments used in the soil or molasses i can not honestly say but certainly worth ago.

I only used a tsp of molasses in 1 liter of warm water then added to tea brew bucket with other stuff in aprox total of 5 liters of tea was made.

Hi High!

I'm not familiar with canna boost but from what I looked up online it seems to be nutrient supplement so not really an either or with molasses. It seems to me that they would both work better together. So molasses would not be direct substitute for canna boost, but a good idea to add now and keep using when you get more canna boost.

Like Fuzzy I've used 1 teaspoon/gallon or less to prime my teas and feed soil organism. But I'm not about to argue with Jorge Cervantes if he says use 2 tablespoons. But I would keep using it at whatever level you choose all the way through, because your soil and plants will become somewhat dependent on it to maintain enhanced growth.

Molasses is used in the last few days only to add weight, but does it add bud only weight but holding water?

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

i think im going to hold out till next month, the last thing i want to do is hurt my plants, i think i will use a little bit more near to flushing stage.
any one used big bud and overdrive? is it better than canna boost?

I use canna nutrients with canna coco. Other than coco A and B and pk 13/14 the rest is just a waste of money.

Good growing practice far outweighs any 'boost' you can give the plants.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
yeah im using canna a+b, i have used canna boost before and got really good yields but big bud is $70 cheaper for 5L

iv lst trained them to get max yield so i wont have to do anymore for a while

thanks

IMG_20170123_112438.jpg

okay so i have managed to sort some money out for some flower boost.

started feeding these canna boost last week at 1ML per L, this week ill will do 1.5ML, there 3 weeks from 12/12 switch.

what boost does anyone no that have proved good yields?

thanks everyone!

has anyone got a feed schedule for voodoo juice, big bud, b-52 & overdrive?

as i said just a little over 3 weeks from 12/12 switch and clusters of white hairs producing.

thought id give them a go from my local hydro store

thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom