Blank pages

unclefester

I am having problems opening up pages here at 420mag. Whats happening is I can see the home page just fine, but when I click the forums link I get this:

I am logged in when I try it.
A few other links are doing it also, and some of them are working just fine. Any ideas?

Thanks

I dont suppose anyone knows the solution to this problem as it is happening to me every time I come to the forums. I have to time the stop buttom to click on any links. Its very annoying.

What operating system are you guys using?

What browser are you using?

Can you be a little more specific and tell me what pages you are on when this happens, when does it first happen, provide page urls, what you are clicking on, etc.

Need more detailed information to try to duplicate your issue and resolve it.

Thanks.

I am using chrome as a browser with xp. When I first click on my link for 420 ,the home page loads just fine. But when I try to navigate to any other page I continue to get the blank page like this:
To correct I hit the back button to go back to 420s home page, it usually take about 2-3 back to the home page before it will load any page that I navigate to normally.

Tried firefox, what was strange is when I first tried it without being logged in it worked just fine. When I logged in and tried it I got the same blank page, but only for 1 time then it worked ok after hitting the back button to the home page and then trying the forum link again.

I am using IE8 and FF and neither of them prevent the issue. Like the above poster said, it is only when I am logged in to my profile. There is no concistency of what pages it is on or the number of times it will do it. Sometimes it will do it once and sometimes it will do it 5 times. I always thought it was the first few pages of the forum doing it, but I accessed this thread directly from a response in my email and the problem happened on the thread. So it does not matter what page it is on. I first thought it was maybe trying to redirect me to a private message, but I do not have any anymore.

We have a list of about 25 bugs from the re-design we are working to fix, this one included. Everyone having this issue, please chime in and let us know. Hopefully we will have it fixed by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

It seems to only happen when you are logged in. I logged out closed the web page opened it back up and could navigate just fine.

Yes, it only happens when logged in. It is like it is trying to redirect us to something about our profile. Hope you can get it straightened out. Im not going anywhere, its just annoying.

I am getting it with FF and chrome on Mac OSX (latest) I clipped the php? stuff off the URL and was able to get to this thread.

was working fine up until this evening :(

Back
Top Bottom