Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow

Hey guys just thought id make a little photo update, this morning when i walked in to check on them the smell hit me in the face. a somewhat floral danky smell is the best i can describe it. But heres some photos for you all to enjoy:ganjamon:

White Widow Budshots:

Lower Branches
BS0615086.JPG

Trio of buds
BS0615085.JPG

Side Bud
BS0615084.JPG

Cola Bud
BS0615082.JPG

Hope you guys like them. They are on day 42 of flowering i plan to chop them in another 19 or so days.:ganjamon:

Beautiful! Your doing Awesome! How many do you have total?

Hey guys just thought id drop in and leave an update. The white widows are looking fantastic, peeked at them through the scope today and saw some clear and some cloudy trichs. Todays day 49 so just cha ching for two more feedings then i'll start flushing. below are some pictures of the lovely ladies.

Bud shots
Budshot8.JPG

Budshot4.JPG

Budshot1.JPG

And the top cola from one of the plants
Budshot13.JPG

Enjoy:rollit:

Actually im not flushing just yet, the plants get fed tonight and then again in another 2-3 days after that. I just stopped using the Pro Bloom and was going to go Cha Ching for the last couple of weeks, as was previously discussed. And the final decision to cut them down will be decided by the trichs, because i would like to harvest at peek potency. I trust you, your help so far has been extremely valuable, so i will aim for harvest at 70 days.

Great looking buds.

Back
Top Bottom