Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow

^ what can you afford, there is such a wide range of cameras for micro. Almost every digital camera nowadays comes with a micro feature to get those close up pics, it all depends on what you wanna pay

That should be fine. Does it have a Micro feature on it? It usually has a picture of a flower on the dial to switch shooting modes, i have a 7.5 megapixle sony cybershot that works great.

generally yea, unless your stoned enough to keep your hand completely still, i would use a tripod, or rest the camera against a flat hard surface if possible

nice i wanna see

Im sure you could get super close with your cam, but the pics will suck cause of your 3.5... i just took some pics for my grow with my 7.5, check out the difference.

Wow real shocker was feeding the plants some good ole h2o mixed with some fresh oj when i realized there were these little mushrooms growing out of the dirt, well i picked them and disposed of them, but have any of you other indoor growers experienced this before? Todays day 61 of flowering only nine more days to go then they're getting the axe. All the trichs have turned cloudy by now just waiting till they start to amber. I don't know if i'll get any other pics up of them before i harvest but i will post harvest pics.

okay brother, I fixed your pictures...;)

great photos!
did you get your new camera in time to get some shots of the buds?

i'm moving this to completed journals...

thanks for your contributions!...;)

Back
Top Bottom