Blaze Blazes Through The High Seas Of Hydro DWC

Blazinjones

Strains: Master Kush, Blue Cheese, My Cross I made no name yet but it is Black Domina crossed with Hindu Kush Skunk

Lights: x1 Growant G400 led, x2 Perfect Sun The Dwarf Star led, x1 after market 1000w cob led, x4 mars hydro mars300 leads, and last but not least x1 600w vipraspectra led

Grow Tents/Auto Grow Area: x1 3x3x6 mars hydro grow tent, x1 5 foot long x 3foot wide and 6ana half feet tall aftermarket grow tent, and one 5 ana half feet long x 3 ana half feet wide x 6 feet tall homemade grow area

Medium: Clay pebbles and ro water lol

Nutrients: Advanced nutrients ph perfect connoisseur line grow and bloom parts A and B, big bud, overdrive, an voodoo juice, nirvana, and then I also use hydroguard from botanicals, and z7 from flying skull

Growing style: Hydro DIY 5gal. DWC buckets

Ok so figured I'd do a separate journal for my hydro girls and then once I move I'll start my Los back up again but right now I jus dnt have enough room to keep my los soil girls and my hydro and my promix girls in rotation all at once. So since I got my last Los girl in flower right now I figured mite as well hold off on more los girls for awhile atleast till I move once I move I'll have a whole basement to grow in so I'll definitely have enough room then lol. But this show is all about my hydro girls. So up first I'll show my cross I've been working on but still haunt came up with a name for it yet but it's black domina x Hindu kush skunk and man is she turning out to be a beast of a cross and in hydro is rediculous lol here she is so far. Now I ordered more but I ran out of bloom nutes b4 my order showed up lol so THTS y she kinda looking sad she is wanting a feeding bad lol. I had to super crop her cause she was getting so dam big and I already had my dwarf star light up as high as it could go. Man these r guna be some huge colas when she is done

Then we got my newest babies my Master Kush and my Blue Cheese the one on the left is Master kush and then the one on the right and slightly smaller is the Blue Cheese

Then here is a single shot of the Master Kush

And a single shot of the Blue Cheese

You mean no one has jumped in to watch???

I will

:popcorn:

Slide over bonsaiweed, I'll sit in on this hydro grow. Nice to meet you blazinjones.
Ok...I'll slide over, but I'm not sharing my cheesy poofs. :p

Ok.......I'll share them too.....:cool:

Slide over bonsaiweed, I'll sit in on this hydro grow. Nice to meet you blazinjones.

Thanx guys glad to have ya along 4 the ride ill be doing alot of different types of training along with breeding as to why im currently trying out hydro cuz moving 100 gallons of los mix wasnt easy on my back and with making my own strain i wana run a few at a time so i can have a better selection when picking out the traits i want. I also am doing an auto part of my breeding schedule cuz im trying to find an auto to mix in the one strain and then jus a plain photo strain for the other so i figured hydro dwc wud be great for that and man i didnt think i would get the yields and as good of results as i have been with my autos and photos going the hydro route but its been great lol.

Good morning Blaze I'm going to take a seat over by Bonsai and I brought cheese poofs!

Oh boy u got cheesy poofs thts great cuz i forgot to mention the cover charge of 3 poofs per seat hahaha jk. I tried making kief cheesy poofs once lol not the best idea but they tasted good tho haha. I took non gmo organic grapeseed oil and very lightly rubbed a half of a drip on the poof and then put a few of the poofs at a time ina ziploc baggie and then dumped some kief in with them and shook it up it took me a few times of trying it as 2 i added 2 much oil and then they got 2 soggy lol but once i got that part right the kief would just slightly stick 2 them and not be all clumpy in some spots versus others but they didnt get u tht messed up with how much kief i used i think it would be better served with a different method lol but they atleast tasted dank as hell hahaha. But yea glad to have u along for the ride if u ever have any constructive criticism to give or an idea of how i could maybe do something better or more efficient please say something i love bouncing ideas off people and coming up with and better ways to grow this great herb also i jus like learning new stuff amd getting smarter lol.

Ok so up first we got my blue cheese starting to make some leaves now

Then here is my master kush she is doing super good started off kinda slowly n burnt her leaves a tad but now she is the tallest one and growing faster lol

Ok so figured id do a shot of my hydro garden with almost all my girls in well these r the veg girls i labled them so i could tell which is which lol so the list is as follows lol

M.K.= Master Kush
B.C.= Bluecheese
R.P.A.= Red Poison Auto
Pa.X.A.= Pineapple Express Auto
G.G.A.= Gorilla Glue Auto
CBD.C.C.= Barneys Farms CBD Critical Cure
B.D.A.= BlueDream Auto
D.C.= Devils Carnival

I do notice my master kush and blue cheese need easy start off with feeding. I have to take it really slow or they start to burn so i figured id keep the same nute level with the blue cheese also since i tried it with the master kush and she exploded nice new unburned growth lol

Me too i have a few goin soil n dwc

I know right i love it all i cant make up my mind which way i wana grow i jus love doing it i have so much fun on the days i play with my girls lmao time in my garden is a great time i love jus lookn at em n training them all of it hahaha i would love to have a garage icould setup as a big grow op and have a part hydro section a part for living organics and then another part for exprimentations gotta get my mad scientist action goin on lol. So how has ur garden being coming along ill have 2 make a stop by 2day an see the girls i hate that its not giving me updates to ur journal anymore.

Back
Top Bottom