Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Looking nice. Everything ok with that external power supply still?

re: your picture problem. I read that they are migrating all the galleries over to the new software, and there are so many millions of pics it's going to take a few days. I have exactly the same problem in my own gallery. I guess they'll sort it out. They usually do here.

re: your picture problem. I read that they are migrating all the galleries over to the new software, and there are so many millions of pics it's going to take a few days. I have exactly the same problem in my own gallery. I guess they'll sort it out. They usually do here.

yea it kept getting to hot to sit on that foam block lol. But now i got my new veg area up i got it mounted on the side of the wall ha. So yea all good now with it. Actually i was looking to get another growant light one of those with the touch screen. Do those lights all have the ability sunrise sunset when turning off and on when coming on it slowly gets brighter till its at 100% power. And when going off it slowly dims down till it goes out. am i right in thinking that or no?? Actually if u guys have a bigger light then the g5 i have now i could get that one and if u guys are interested in sponsoring me another light like the one i got now i could do a side by side grow to see how the bigger one would do compared to the two smaller ones?? Unless this is the biggest light you guys have then i guess that wont work lol. but i still will be getting some more of ur lights. These babies are some of the best lights ive had. only downside i can even find with them other then the hot power pack which is easy to deal with. But the color blurple. Not that it is a problem per say but for people who need stealth a white light is best imo. So if u guys ever do a white light let me know ill be the first to sign up to get one lol. But even with that im VERY happy with this light its great and my plant love it. the plant under my growant light is growing faster and bushier plus looks alil better color wise to imo then my girls under my mars hydro 300 with two of those lol.

Subbing up for the flower pics.... love that new lamp you have there! G/L with it.
oh shit got a master in the house lol glad to have u along brotha. Yea i cant wait to get one of there smart panel lights. It has a sunrise an sunset feature which allows it to mimic the sun. Slowly getting brighter when it comes on till its at a 100% and slowly dimming when it goes off, plus it has a built in timer and is touch screen what!! Lol glad ur hear man hope u like the show. Well once i can post some more pics it will be alot better lol she is really starting to take off now.

hi guys i just had a question from another grower about the light. they were wondering what the decibal level was and i didnt know how to answer it. so if any1 could help me figure that out so i could help this other person i would greatly appreciate it namaste.

oh shit got a master in the house lol glad to have u along brotha. Yea i cant wait to get one of there smart panel lights. It has a sunrise an sunset feature which allows it to mimic the sun. Slowly getting brighter when it comes on till its at a 100% and slowly dimming when it goes off, plus it has a built in timer and is touch screen what!! Lol glad ur hear man hope u like the show. Well once i can post some more pics it will be alot better lol she is really starting to take off now.

Yeah buddy - I have one! Not set up yet sadly. I'm in the middle of tree tops to ceiling in the flower room.

Watching ... learning... growing - yer crazy about weed bro! :passitleft::high-five:

Good job keep up the mighty fine work!

hi guys i just had a question from another grower about the light. they were wondering what the decibal level was and i didnt know how to answer it. so if any1 could help me figure that out so i could help this other person i would greatly appreciate it namaste.

Prolly want to know how much noise it makes... actually its not the noise per se they need to worry about its the vibration (also is sound waves).

I've tried out this lamp and its )))) FREAKING SILENT (((( ... the power supply would make some noise but the power supplies with these lamps are a non-issue ... fans to move air are WAY more noise and vibration - specially the air fan with filter.

Prolly want to know how much noise it makes... actually its not the noise per se they need to worry about its the vibration (also is sound waves).

I've tried out this lamp and its )))) FREAKING SILENT (((( ... the power supply would make some noise but the power supplies with these lamps are a non-issue ... fans to move air are WAY more noise and vibration - specially the air fan with filter.

ok so when u say they need to worry about the viberation? what are u meaning exactly? do u mean like the power supply or the actual light it self like the fans in the unit or the electricty going threw it (which i dont know if that would even make noise or not lol) i just dont wana give out the wrong info that guy is looking for ha.

But yea i love this light and ur right it is very silient and works amazingly. the girls love it or rather i should say the girl and a soon to be baby seedling. now i got another dwc bucket up and running i decided i would germinate another seed. but this time i went with a tangie'matic another auto from fast buds!! at first i didnt know if i would wana top this one or not so i can see how much a difference it makes in yield come harvest since they are literly getting the same everything even enviroment is exactly the same but then i remembered they are different strains so it wont matter anyway lmao

I meant about vibrations in general not from this lamp... it makes no noise or vibrations.

As you know your fans make a lot of noise... I'd be worrying about that and the smell more than a lamp noise/vibration. Could be someone living in a mutli family dwelling or growing in the bedroom!

I never topped an auto but folks that do get it done at 3rd node and then leave it go after... not a lot of time to make up after topping and basically when you do that you loose a week. Will you get it back in yield?? With REGs yes... with AUTO... not so sure but I never grew an auto I was jumping up and down about yields anyways.

I grow AUTOs more as a side project for stash and gives me more selection come time to puff!

I meant about vibrations in general not from this lamp... it makes no noise or vibrations.

As you know your fans make a lot of noise... I'd be worrying about that and the smell more than a lamp noise/vibration. Could be someone living in a mutli family dwelling or growing in the bedroom!

I never topped an auto but folks that do get it done at 3rd node and then leave it go after... not a lot of time to make up after topping and basically when you do that you loose a week. Will you get it back in yield?? With REGs yes... with AUTO... not so sure but I never grew an auto I was jumping up and down about yields anyways.

I grow AUTOs more as a side project for stash and gives me more selection come time to puff!

When you say smell what are you meaning??

And yea I'm crazy bout EVERYTHING weed lmao I hope sumday 2 be able 2 grow on a massive scale and have my own strain out on the market for sale plus I hope to be able 2 grow for a dispensary some day anyway lol I jus Dana grow and smoke the rest of my days lol shit I would b more then happy to go get lost in sum huge ass forest and jus live out there n grow herb all day hahaha

When you say smell what are you meaning??

Smell of cannabis growing... some strains can get:

)))) call the gas company (((( loud.

How I figure out who's growing in the neighborhood. Take dog for a walk and follow my nose! hahahaha

Why we run that big ass canister filter with the inline fan!

Smell of cannabis growing... some strains can get:

)))) call the gas company (((( loud.

How I figure out who's growing in the neighborhood. Take dog for a walk and follow my nose! hahahaha

Why we run that big ass canister filter with the inline fan!

lmao yeah the past few harvests ive been almost considering getting a filter of some kind cause i noticed when i would leave the house for a while when i would get back i would notice the smell down by the road HAHAHA i love it tho its great.

ok so finally now im able to do updates and man oh man is she gettign to be a beast and ive also started germing another auto bean ive got a C4 getting ready to go in with the gorilla glue but yea ive been doing some training with the G.G.A. instead of clipping off fan leaves to get more light to lower branches i took pipe cleaners and bent the leaves down around the branch like so

look at this side branch its just as big as the main branch its actually almost bigger lol

here she is next to the future home of a C4 bean

and a top shot

and then i figured id do a shot of her roots they are getting to be pretty big i think idk how big they usually are for other people at this age but i think they are doing good they are super thick too so that has me pretty excited to see what this means come harvest since ive always went with the moto bigger roots bigger fruits lol

ok so now for an update now that i got some good action going on i decided to open up the gorilla glues foilage by removing some of her fans but i forgot to take pics of her after i removed them lol so i will post some more newer pics of today in a little while but her she was last night b4 the trim as well as a group shot with the new c4 auto seedling going strong

and here is my gorilla glue auto middle of week 6 b4 i gave her the trim ill go snap a few more pics when lights come on and post them in a little bit but here she was last night

then a shot of her main stem and side branching how thick she is getting under this great light man the girls seem to love this light im seriously considering changing up my whole grow to almost all growant lights cause these lights rock look at those side braches they are so big lol

then of course we have my new baby my c4 auto still just a tiny thing lol in her first week

oh and figured id show a shot of the gorilla glue autos root mass man does she ever have some thick shoots going on here is a front and back shot of the mass lol

Hi Jones, wow, so strong root system!! it must be another big tree!

Yea this light is insane how good it works i have it up as high as it can go right now lol and with growth speeds of over an inch a day in height i need a taller tent for this big boy not wider but taller im seeming to notice some of the side branches on the outside kinda bending towards the center of the tent more so im guessing the light spread stops around there. but still an amazing light. And once I can get another one of these lights or the smart panel one which is what im saving for now and see how those will do in my bigger veg area which is 4x6x7 foot tall and my tent im using now is only like 5 or 6 feet tall im not exactly sure but it's shorter. an I wana see how good i can get it with more space. to see how many lights i will need exactly for this size of a grow.

ok so we are now into flower mode with the gorilla glue auto and even after the big defo i gave her she barely slowed down growth at all just a tad she was doing about an inch and a half a day and today she got about an inch altho that could be from her being almost done growing altho i doubt it lol here she is as of yesterday she is a tad over 13 1/2 inches from the light versus the day b4 she was just over 14 1/2 inches from the light so looking good here she is

and then here we got some of her tops starting to flower out

Back
Top Bottom