Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Thanx for the incouragement lol i hope she is a beast im guna be ordering 2 dewey misters and setting up 2 more dwc buckets jus need 2 net lids and another pump but I think i mite jus get a big pump with one of those splitter things and it would allow air to go to all 3 buckets but im not sure how much that is yet the point in this setup is cheap as can be while still being of a decent quality build lmao which let's face it guys its me building the shit here so it's bound to get messed up i mean for real i gotta drill one hole and put a lid on Jesus its soooooooo taxing being me........ lmao jus kidding no way I can screw this up lol
Yea a strong pump with a 6 piece manifold. Just in case you want to add more

Yea that was what I was thinkn also. What size of a pump would I need for 6 buckets??
Oh ok well basically any pump that comes with the 6 piece manifold will be sufficient BJ. Shit they have many on ebay even. They aren't too expensive. I'm sure if you found an online store located near you it would be nickels and dimes.

Hey bud. Wish I could do more but I don't have much time left with work and the amount of people requesting images. I hope this works for you man :-(

i didn't get a chance to float little buds like you wanted because it would have taken a while to erase them all. And I do this stuff on my lunch break at work. I'll slap it into calendar form on Thursday when I'm back in the office and I'll ship it out Friday

Hey bud. Wish I could do more but I don't have much time left with work and the amount of people requesting images. I hope this works for you man :-(
d7e957a66d0844e81e3b46e2c1f3102d.jpg
i didn't get a chance to float little buds like you wanted because it would have taken a while to erase them all. And I do this stuff on my lunch break at work. I'll slap it into calendar form on Thursday when I'm back in the office and I'll ship it out Friday
Sweet man yea i love it looks awesome thanx bro

Oh ok well basically any pump that comes with the 6 piece manifold will be sufficient BJ. Shit they have many on ebay even. They aren't too expensive. I'm sure if you found an online store located near you it would be nickels and dimes.
Yea i got an amazon acount so ill check that out but thanx for the info it helped alot I couldn't remember the name of the dam thing I needed but it was the manifold so I appreciate the help and hopefully with my next check i can get another growant light im thinkn about getting another like mine but the 800 watt or those smart ones where it has a touch screen and is programmable for like sunrise and sunset so for sunrise if im understanding what the description said right then it should start at a lower % of power and over alil bit of time i forget actual time length right now but over alil bit it will increase to a 100% and same with sunset it will slowly decrease till off so that would be cool as hell lol i jus dont know if I can afford it all so i will have to see come pay day lol but yea so far things seem to be working out great and hopefully now ill start getting some huge yields and maybe jus go hydro all the way and jus keep my soil girls for my edibles and concentrates idk food for thought lol

Yea i got an amazon acount so ill check that out but thanx for the info it helped alot I couldn't remember the name of the dam thing I needed but it was the manifold so I appreciate the help and hopefully with my next check i can get another growant light im thinkn about getting another like mine but the 800 watt or those smart ones where it has a touch screen and is programmable for like sunrise and sunset so for sunrise if im understanding what the description said right then it should start at a lower % of power and over alil bit of time i forget actual time length right now but over alil bit it will increase to a 100% and same with sunset it will slowly decrease till off so that would be cool as hell lol i jus dont know if I can afford it all so i will have to see come pay day lol but yea so far things seem to be working out great and hopefully now ill start getting some huge yields and maybe jus go hydro all the way and jus keep my soil girls for my edibles and concentrates idk food for thought lol
No worries anytime

Well it will happen soon lol
Yea when I tried autos with my los kit i wasnt pulling big yields at all like maybe 3/4 of a oz off a plant if i was lucky a full zip so not very beneficial to say the very least lol but I had a plan to breed my own auto seeds and get like a million of em lol and then i cud plant a new seed every 3 days that way i cud harvest 2 or 3 autos every week then I would be set for smoke lol and prolly have enuf to do all my experimenting with edibles and concentrates an what not only problem is I don't have room for that many plants so I would need a big outside grow area or like my whole living room and back grow room filled with plants lmao man that would be awesome but such a pain in the ass to deal with all those girls.

Yea when I tried autos with my los kit i wasnt pulling big yields at all like maybe 3/4 of a oz off a plant if i was lucky a full zip so not very beneficial to say the very least lol but I had a plan to breed my own auto seeds and get like a million of em lol and then i cud plant a new seed every 3 days that way i cud harvest 2 or 3 autos every week then I would be set for smoke lol and prolly have enuf to do all my experimenting with edibles and concentrates an what not only problem is I don't have room for that many plants so I would need a big outside grow area or like my whole living room and back grow room filled with plants lmao man that would be awesome but such a pain in the ass to deal with all those girls.
It would be alot but if you planted one a week you would be harvesting every week and keep it flowing like that. Start with one and when you get to 10 you'll be harvesting one every week by then and keep the plants flowing. A friend of mine has a 5 constantly growing. Every week one plant down and starts a new one. He pulls 4 ounces every plant consistant ly and always has smoke. If 4 ounces can't last you a week for the next one there is something wrong lol

It would be alot but if you planted one a week you would be harvesting every week and keep it flowing like that. Start with one and when you get to 10 you'll be harvesting one every week by then and keep the plants flowing. A friend of mine has a 5 constantly growing. Every week one plant down and starts a new one. He pulls 4 ounces every plant consistant ly and always has smoke. If 4 ounces can't last you a week for the next one there is something wrong lol

lmao yea im at about 1oz aweek jus a tad under of smokable buds and then about 2 to 3 grams a week of my concentrates/dabs plus then if i make any edibals or oil or what have you i would need however much for that so yea 4 oz a week would be great lol

but yea here we got my weekly update sorry guys its been so slow on this start off and i havent been getting to every1s journals lately ive been down with this flu like shit it seems like forever but yea here is my gorilla glue auto

gorilla Glue Auto day 14

20180204_012147.jpg
20180204_012152.jpg
20180204_012155.jpg

lmao yea im at about 1oz aweek jus a tad under of smokable buds and then about 2 to 3 grams a week of my concentrates/dabs plus then if i make any edibals or oil or what have you i would need however much for that so yea 4 oz a week would be great lol

but yea here we got my weekly update sorry guys its been so slow on this start off and i havent been getting to every1s journals lately ive been down with this flu like shit it seems like forever but yea here is my gorilla glue auto

gorilla Glue Auto day 14

20180204_012147.jpg
20180204_012152.jpg
20180204_012155.jpg
Doing beautiful Blaze. Keep up the hard work. I hope you start feeling better soon and that you get up and going before long. Get well

gorilla Glue Auto day 14

20180204_012147.jpg
20180204_012152.jpg
20180204_012155.jpg
Looking good, I just realized you was growing the gorilla glue auto, I am going to order a 10 pack from Seedsman next week lol. I'll probably run a few under my new light once I get everything setup. Hopefully it is a great strain that yields big juicy buds lol...️

Looking good, I just realized you was growing the gorilla glue auto, I am going to order a 10 pack from Seedsman next week lol. I'll probably run a few under my new light once I get everything setup. Hopefully it is a great strain that yields big juicy buds lol...️
Sweet man good luck and mine are from fastbud's and from what I've seen b4 from helpn a buddy trim some gorilla glue and I kept getting my fingers and scissors stuck 2gether lol but yea i cant wait to setup a few mre dwc buckets and then ill be doing a few autos at once instead of just the 1 i got now

Sweet man good luck and mine are from fastbud's and from what I've seen b4 from helpn a buddy trim some gorilla glue and I kept getting my fingers and scissors stuck 2gether lol but yea i cant wait to setup a few mre dwc buckets and then ill be doing a few autos at once instead of just the 1 i got now
Cool that's the same breeder as the one I'm ordering lol. At least yours will be a ways ahead of mine so I will know what they will look like lol...️

Back
Top Bottom