Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Cool that's the same breeder as the one I'm ordering lol. At least yours will be a ways ahead of mine so I will know what they will look like lol...️
Lol yea i won the vaults Christmas promo and I got like 5 new chemovars ten seeds each all from fast bud seeds and all autos i cant wait till i get like 4 goin at once I wana get 2 chemovars with 2 plants each goin to get my auto perpetual grow up and running so hopefully they yield me some good meds

Gorilla Glue Auto, huh? She looks right on schedule, sweet little thing. I love it when they take off, but leading up to that moment it's like a special madness. :laughtwo:

The Gorilla genetics are getting around. I have a Royal Gorilla clone in my garden, a gift from Jgrowlove. He grows fonder of his harvest every day, and now I'm more excited about growing it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wait until you see what this light does when she really gets going Jones. You'll be amazed.

Gorilla Glue Auto, huh? She looks right on schedule, sweet little thing. I love it when they take off, but leading up to that moment it's like a special madness. :laughtwo:

The Gorilla genetics are getting around. I have a Royal Gorilla clone in my garden, a gift from Jgrowlove. He grows fonder of his harvest every day, and now I'm more excited about growing it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wait until you see what this light does when she really gets going Jones. You'll be amazed.
Awesome i cant wait i can tell these lights are awesome already i dont need to have the light that close and it has a pretty good spread on it so I can't wait to see how she does in flower

lmao yea im at about 1oz aweek jus a tad under of smokable buds and then about 2 to 3 grams a week of my concentrates/dabs plus then if i make any edibals or oil or what have you i would need however much for that so yea 4 oz a week would be great lol

but yea here we got my weekly update sorry guys its been so slow on this start off and i havent been getting to every1s journals lately ive been down with this flu like shit it seems like forever but yea here is my gorilla glue auto

gorilla Glue Auto day 14

20180204_012147.jpg
20180204_012152.jpg
20180204_012155.jpg
Right on schedule brotha lookin great light looks like it's goin to rock that tent
Thanx D.A i appreciate it n will do lol

ok so here is my Gorilla Glue auto day 17 and i was just wating to get peoples opinon on when i should top her i think i member hearing around day 20 i believe is what people said but its been awhile since i looked this up lol so what does every1 think did i miss the window or no?? here she is day 17

20180206_062109.jpg
20180206_062142.jpg

plus i figured id show a shot of the roots as well they are starting to get a nice lil bush of root mass going hopefully thats not root rot starting with that brown look idk it kinda has me worried but the plant looks great i think so idk i guess ill just have to keep an eye on it and use the sensizyme if needed when i called A.N. hotline for info on it dude said he uses it even in veg so ive been giving it a try but some of my other plants where having issues so i stopped but maybe for dwc it will work good but not as well in hempy idk we will see but yea here is the roots day 17

20180206_063139.jpg
20180206_063157.jpg

ok so here is my Gorilla Glue auto day 17 and i was just wating to get peoples opinon on when i should top her i think i member hearing around day 20 i believe is what people said but its been awhile since i looked this up lol so what does every1 think did i miss the window or no?? here she is day 17

20180206_062109.jpg
20180206_062142.jpg

plus i figured id show a shot of the roots as well they are starting to get a nice lil bush of root mass going hopefully thats not root rot starting with that brown look idk it kinda has me worried but the plant looks great i think so idk i guess ill just have to keep an eye on it and use the sensizyme if needed when i called A.N. hotline for info on it dude said he uses it even in veg so ive been giving it a try but some of my other plants where having issues so i stopped but maybe for dwc it will work good but not as well in hempy idk we will see but yea here is the roots day 17

20180206_063139.jpg
20180206_063157.jpg
Looking awesome

ok so time for another weekly update so the training on my Gorilla Glue Auto has begun i have topped her now and sad to say we have lost the tri leaf pattern and have instead growen a four leaf on one of the stems at first i thought it was 5 lol but then i noticed one of them was slightly lower then all the others so bing bang boom bobs ur uncle........... four leaf lol. but yea here she is
Day 21 Week 3

20180210_014826.jpg
20180210_014844.jpg
20180210_014857.jpg
20180210_014930.jpg
20180210_015204.jpg

k sorry folks im now able 2 load pics again but yea here is my four leaf mutant lol also with how dam big these leaves are the bottom isnt getting much light. But since it is an auto i know u dont wana clip leaves off if at all poss. So im wondering what do i do about this any1 have any ideas that have growen autos b4?? Here she is Gorilla Glue auto Day 22

here is the lil 4leaf

20180211_163023.jpg

and then to show with out a flash how dark it is under the cannopy any1 have any ideas on what i should do or should i just leave her be??

20180211_163137.jpg

look at how big those leaves are already lol. She is guna be a beast thats for sure. I just hope not a stunted beast haha just dnt let her hear me say tht lol. But so far she seems to be taking well to the topping i gave her the other day. So i hope i hit it soon enuf but if i didnt thats ok cause i just ordered some more net lid things so i can set up some more dwc buckets. As of rite now i got everything to setup one more bucket once those lids arrive. But i will be going to wally world to get a few more 5 gallon buckets so i can run a total of atleast 4 buckets for now and i will be doing autos in those.

20180211_163155.jpg

Then once i get my other veg area built up better i will be getting another 4 but will start off with 2 and see how they go and what i get for yield off of some of my photo girls over in my other veg area i jus wana wait till i get the walls built and the stand that holds my lights will allow me to get them higher up and more of an even spread compared to how they are now so it will be much more efficient atleast im hoping so anyway lol. I got all the wood i need to build it i just gotta do it now lol so 2morow or the next day whatever one i have alil free time now im feeling alil better i will be getting started on it. Im so excited i cant stand it lol

Leave the girl go Jones. You had a successful topping and now she'll start to take off. It only looks like it's dark under the canopy. Believe me, the plant will explode under this light. I get major growth to the very bottom bud under my panels, and I have no reason to believe yours will do otherwise.

She looks good. This is your first auto? Everything looks right on target. :high-five:

No it's not my first auto but it is my first in a Dwc bucket well it's actually my first attempt at Dwc as well lol but ive seen people getting huge yields with this method so just wanted to train her if i could to try and help make sure she gets a big yield lol i also just got a gallon of cal-mag from botanicare so i will be good on cal-mag for awhile lmao but I can't figure out how to post pics to do my updates on this new platform for sum reason when I click on the only button that takes me to my pictures it only shows like 2 r 3 pics and the rest are little box like signs like it cudnt load or sumthn??

Leave the girl go Jones. You had a successful topping and now she'll start to take off. It only looks like it's dark under the canopy. Believe me, the plant will explode under this light. I get major growth to the very bottom bud under my panels, and I have no reason to believe yours will do otherwise.

She looks good. This is your first auto? Everything looks right on target. :high-five:

No it's not my first auto but it is my first in a Dwc bucket well it's actually my first attempt at Dwc as well lol but ive seen people getting huge yields with this method so just wanted to train her if i could to try and help make sure she gets a big yield lol i also just got a gallon of cal-mag from botanicare so i will be good on cal-mag for awhile lmao but I can't figure out how to post pics to do my updates on this new platform for sum reason when I click on the only button that takes me to my pictures it only shows like 2 r 3 pics and the rest are little box like signs like it cudnt load or sumthn??

We're bound to have glitches come and go for a while Jones. Try again in a bit.

We're bound to have glitches come and go for a while Jones. Try again in a bit.

yeah i figured as much lol i keep being able to see every1 else pics but not mine lol so maybe ill be able to do my updates with pics 2morow lol i miss my 420 journals i couldnt get on here for a whole day and started going threw 420mag withdrawls lmao haha. atleast now i can talk to my 420 family now and go snooping threw journals lol

Looks like they are just about to the stage where they take right off man

Thanx man yeah she is loving the new light that is for sure. Once i can upload some pics u will see how big she is now she is turning into a giant lol i even broke off alil branch the other day moving the bucket lid and i caught a branch on the side of the tent and broke it off. but so far she hasnt slowed down much so hopefully she continues down her path and doesnt stunt on me altho i dont think she will. Well i hope she wont anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom