Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Ok so finally the pics r turned right side up lol yay no more cranking my neck having to look at pics haha but yea here we got my gorilla glue auto day 73 and still a ton of white hairs but sumthing new started to happen she started pumping up the frost and now the buds are starting to get pretty sticky as well im glad cause at first the buds just felt soft n silky but didnt have any stickiness to them but its changing now lol n man these r some huge dense ass buds i cant wait to see what i get for a weight come harvest

Thanx man i appreciate it n i hope so lol yea i wouldnt mind getting my hands on some gg#4 photo version
Wonder which breeder has the best GG. I got some Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies the other day that I will grow out for my next run. I have been wanting to try them two forever lol. ✌️✌️

Wonder which breeder has the best GG. I got some Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies the other day that I will grow out for my next run. I have been wanting to try them two forever lol. ✌️✌️

Ive been wanting to try the dog for along time now lol i just nevr get it wen im bean shopping lol but yea i actually runing some gsc right now n so far she seems very stocky maybe once she hits flower she will stretch alot but im trying to get mine to get big big lol

Cool I will have to go check that one out. I can't wait to get new grow space built at my new home so I can get going perpetually again. I won't be able to finish my new grow space for a couple more months. I've just been doing a little at a time. The hardest part is saving the money to do everything lol.✌️

Oh yeah bro i know all about tht ive been saving up to build my new veg area i got going now i had it like 80% percent done but cudnt hold out any more i went ahead n started my hydro run lol but its almost done now i got the panda paper reflective liner up on the walls its over in my other journal ill throw up a few pics some time later today to show what ive been doing lol

Ok so here is my girl the gorilla glue auto at day 80 n good lord are these buds getting HUGE or what!!! Lol im soooooooo excited to harvest her but she is kinda worring me as well lol ive never had such huge buds b4 so i hope 2 god i dnt mold them but yea here is the beast lol

These r the lowest buds and even they are sagging the branch dwn with there weight haha these r some of the densest buds ive ever growen as well

ok so ive been doing a flush now for 2 and a half days on my gorilla glue auto but she isnt all yellow she still has a bunch of green in her yet so im wondering if i should just conntinue to flush her or do i go back to giving her some nutes only less this time and just keep giving her alil less each time i do a flush or do u not do that i just asking cause i swear i remember reading about people saying they do a few flushes threwout the plants life so yea just wondering what to do lol but yea here is my gorilla glue auto allil after 2 days of flushing

Ok so figured id show the beast one last time cause im guna be taking her dwn today but yea here is my gorilla glue auto day 86 i prolly could have went alil longer but im getting short on meds plus i figured since the buds were already foxtailing pretty good y not plus i have been flushing for 3 and a half days now so i figured its time. On my next 2 autos ill be doing a new method one with if shes not done right away after first flush ill do consecutive flushes. Ill flush then add back in nutes jus less nutes each time till she yellows out and i know most of the nutrients are out of the leaves and buds. And two ill jus keep flushing her longer till all nutrients out of the leaves. And then i will figure out the best method for flushing lol

Back
Top Bottom