Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Congrats on finishing up. How do you like the light? Looks like she has some nice size buds.✌️

Omg man for the price this light is amazing and the quality buds it produces is spectacular i can not praise this light enough growant is the shit i will be getting there smart light but maybe one of the g800 there bigger light since the foot print on this is kinda small but other then tht i cant complain at all. Not to mention the customer service with growant is top notch they answered all my questions within a timely manner were all very nice to me. Specially in dealing with me in the beginning cause im new to the whole online purchasing world lol so i havent done many online orders of things till i started growing lol but growant worked with me every step of the way and was patient enough with me to give me one of the best opportunities ive had in my life the meds im guna be able to produce with this light well just look at the plant it speaks for itself lol

Omg man for the price this light is amazing and the quality buds it produces is spectacular i can not praise this light enough growant is the shit i will be getting there smart light but maybe one of the g800 there bigger light since the foot print on this is kinda small but other then tht i cant complain at all. Not to mention the customer service with growant is top notch they answered all my questions within a timely manner were all very nice to me. Specially in dealing with me in the beginning cause im new to the whole online purchasing world lol so i havent done many online orders of things till i started growing lol but growant worked with me every step of the way and was patient enough with me to give me one of the best opportunities ive had in my life the meds im guna be able to produce with this light well just look at the plant it speaks for itself lol
Thank you Jones for you loving GROWant lights.
We think it is better to keep such footprint as G400 pulls 140 watts only from the wall, the light intensity would be lower if enlarge the coverage.
G800 with smart controller sold out, we are organizing another bulk. it will take a few weeks.
So we are planning a good-discount-presell if any guys interesting in participation, will notice in our thread.
It was GEE who helped you with online purchasing and money refund for this sponsored journal, really appreciate our team guys.
Thank you Jones for this amazing journal you created, it is more than happy for us to see another successful yield.
GROWant inspire more members share their journals here, you guys make this forum worthy.

Yea I’ve seen some nice plants grower under the Growant and they do have a great price. Good customer service means a lot also. Hope you enjoy all that bud lol.✌️
Hi EastCoastGhost, thank you for you like our price.
We at GROWant really love to have customer's satisfaction on our products and services, even though we still have room to improve them.

Back
Top Bottom