Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Hey Blaze. Just had a nice little walk through your garden. Thank you. You have lots of lovely spaces - not to mention beautiful plants. Nice work.
:yummy:

Thanx man I appreciate it. I sure am tryn hard to get the right setup going lol. Altho with docs kit things sure seem to be coming together now lol. But yea with the few girls I got going using synthetic nutes are doing great for the most part lol. My big GSC pheno had some issues with spidermites during flower. But I think I got things under control soon enough b4 it could do major damage atleast I hope so lol. I'm guna be starting the sns 209 soil drenches 2nite with her. An I'm in Hope's that will work good enough at getting rid of them lil suckers an not affect the taste of the buds to much if at all. But eitherway with the Michka and my Blue OGs in flower now I'll have some good top quality bud for sure. But on fairly sure the GSC should pull threw an make some nice sized buds cause they are already starting to be fairly nice size jus havnt started the frost or really bulking up. So far I've noticed the few times I've ran this GSC strain it dont really sure her true potential till near the end of flower. Her last few weeks she all of a sudden gets a growth spurt n bulks up and jus throws out the frost. Plus not to mention if u let her go long enough an drop temps jus alil bit then she colors out very beautifully. I notice alot of pinks and blueish purples can show up if u let her grow out fully so I should be in for a deal treat when she finishes cause she is a biggun lol.

I’ve been hearing (and seeing!) great things about Doc’s kit since I’ve been hanging around here. I’ve gotta say I’m more than a bit interested now, yeah. :)
You have some mouthwatering chemovars on the go, you lucky bar stud. :cool: I hear that GSC is a touchy one, but spider mites can’t help. Sounds like you got it sorted.
:thumb:
I was just reading today somewhere that packing weight on the flowers at the end is more a Sativa trait, and packing weight on at the start of flowering is more an Indica trait. I wouldn’t know the truth of it I don’t have the experience of growing different varieties.

I’ve been hearing (and seeing!) great things about Doc’s kit since I’ve been hanging around here. I’ve gotta say I’m more than a bit interested now, yeah. :)
You have some mouthwatering chemovars on the go, you lucky bar stud. :cool: I hear that GSC is a touchy one, but spider mites can’t help. Sounds like you got it sorted.
:thumb:
I was just reading today somewhere that packing weight on the flowers at the end is more a Sativa trait, and packing weight on at the start of flowering is more an Indica trait. I wouldn’t know the truth of it I don’t have the experience of growing different varieties.

Hmm that would make sense then cause this GSC I'm working with definitely shows more of a sativa side to her when growing so maybe thts why it all happens at the end lol well sorta Haha. But yea this kit has been the easiest growing I've ever done an even when I fuked up my first time using the kit. My auto I used with the kits soil an I was having issues with her crisping up on me but that was due to me screwing up an not having the environment as gud as it shud be so they got to hot an dry n jus crisp lol. But still that bud that came off of it was still better tasting then any other time I ran my auto gg#4. So I would definitely say this kit will help me produce the best bud I'll prolly ever smoke in my life lmao. Specially this time cause my plants all look great an perfect almost b4 I flip them. An even the ones in flower as of 2day were almost 100% there whole life all except the Ice Cream she had some issues starting off but got her cleared up an going gud b4 she made the flip. But the rest never even had an issue. Even my Mandarin Cookies Clone I got mailed 2me from a friend on here is doing great once she got plopped into some kit soil.

Wow clones by mail. You are living in my science fiction future.
So what’s this about the hiBrix crew cooking the soil between runs? How’s that done? It’s very much about the microbes is that right?

Wow clones by mail. You are living in my science fiction future.
So what’s this about the hiBrix crew cooking the soil between runs? How’s that done? It’s very much about the microbes is that right?

Yea from what I've learned so far yes it is all about the soil an the roots and jus hop over to my hibrix journal an read the first part of the start I put how it's all done u jus gotta get a kit for the first run then between runs depending if its 2nd 3rd or whatever run u wud jus get the proper recharge bag it's called sumthn else i dnt think it's the recharge bag but one of them I'll have it over in my highbrix journal lol.

So i figured I'd do a pic or 2 of the Michka plant I got in flower right now. She has been in flower 62 days as of 2day. An the breeders sensi seeds says it's 80% sativa so it can have alil longer flower time but they say 50 to 70 days but I always add a week to what the breeders say the finish time will be. Plus right now she has a ton of clear triches still. But they are starting to go cloudy now but no amber yet. So since she is still putting out new white hairs and the triches got a ways to go still an the buds are starting to fox tail an get really fat i decided to let her keep going. Plus the buds are dense as hell so it should help boost the yield dome atleast I hope so lol. Eitherway I dnt see how letn her go longer could hurt her so she stays put lol.

Nice looking colas man :yummy:

Thanx man appreciate it. I jus gave her some more straight flower nutes this time with some of the sns 209 thrown in an guna keep her going for a few more days altho idk if she will be around long enough for the sns 2 kick in I jus had some feed left over from my Big Girl Scout Cookies so gave it to her. I guess we will see what happens. I hope she starts throwing out more hairs cause she is really starting to fox tail now an getting frosty as hell lol. Shud be some good meds wen she cured all up.

Here is michka she is really starting to foxtail now. An man she is a frosty one. I kinda wish I wudnt have kept her in a small pot. I bet I cuda got a pretty big yield off her had I put her into a 10 or 15gal pot. But even still I'll get a nice lil haul for my personal jars to fill back up lol.

Here is Michka an here leaf bud lol. Its actually pretty dense an pretty frosty. For being on a leaf she actually turned out pretty nice lol.

Then here is my clones at 5 days they started showing roots like super fast it was crazy. The Ice Cream and the White Alien's cloned super easy an made roots hella fast.

Ok so here are the outdoor girls now. An some of them are well over 6 feet tall. I got some major beasts growing on out here that's for sure lol. The big ones are GSC and Afrodite clones. And one might be a female ultradog atleast I hope so lol. If it's one of my other clones it's weird cause it's not growing or looking like any of the others b4 it. I lost the tag tht was on it so idk what it is lol but it sure does look like the ultradogs did. Only thing is I thought those were all Male an I think this one might be female so maybe I had one of them wrong an this is a female ultradog. Atleast I hope so lol either way I'll be keeping my eyes on that one incase it is Male. And first sign of ball sac out it goes to the compost hole lol.

Then just cause I wanted to show them off lol. Here is my outdoor non420 veggie garden. Purple Basil, Purple Sweet Bell Peppers, a Jostaberry or Gooseberry fruit tree, and some strawberries. I love the purple basil's they got lil flowers starting and they are deep dark purple with green outlines on the edge it's a very beautiful veggie plant. An one of the coolest looking plants I've ever had in my veggie gardens b4 lol.

Ok so here got the giant GSC clone an her buds are starting to fill back in fairly good. So as long as she keeps it up we shud be good lol.

And then we have Michka a huge sativa leaner n the breeder says 12 to 14 weeks to finish. An she is a smidge over 10 now an still pumping out a ton of fresh hairs each day. Wen I go in n check on her she has new growth so jus been letn her go. Then I remembered to check breeder discription of it n how long it wud take to finish. An yup she almost all sativa an says 12 to 14 weeks till done. So I'm guna let her keep going since she is already foxtailing nicely. An I dnt need the room jus yet so letn her go full steam ahead lol.

Up first the giant GSC clone.

She jer buds are starting to fill back fairly good. An as long as she keeps doing it I should be fine come harvest.

Then here we got Michka in all her frosty chunky glory lol.

Ok so i took Michka down yesterday here she is trimmed up about towash an hang her up to dry.

And a tray of Michka buds right b4 i washed her.

Then here we got my outdoor girls jus booming along. I had to super crop a bunch of tops cause they were already hitting the roof of the greenhouse. An they havent even started to flower yet. So im guna have some major buddage happening once they do lol.

Here is my big GSC clone indoor in flower. She is makn some big ass buds now finally thank god lol. Only i hope she frosts up some cause there is barely any triches on her. So if any1 has any info on something i could get for her to boost triche development in the last stages of flower that would greatly be appreciated thank you guys.

Then here we got my outdoor girls after getting some CalMag the one GSC clone that was yellowing out on me some is looking way WAY better now lol. Plus she is growing up threw the roof and sticking out alil lol.

This is the GSC clone growing threw the roof lol.

Roof shot haha.

Two Blue OG

Grapefruit OG

Here is a family shot of my veg area.

White Berry seedling.

Mandarin Cookies Clone.

Then here is my CBD strain the L.A S.A.G.E CBD.

Here is the Sweet Tooth seedlings #1 and #2.

Then here is the R.L.T seedlings #1 and #2.

Thats my veg area so far. Man things are booming in here right now. Ive never been so excited to flip some plants b4 lol. These are guna be huge. If my last ones were about half this size an they are looking like some winners now in flower then i can only imagine what these girls are guna do lmao.

Yeah I agree now she has some life after getting that hog out

That looks amazing

Hey Blaze. Just had a nice little walk through your garden. Thank you. You have lots of lovely spaces - not to mention beautiful plants. Nice work.
:yummy:

Any1 know why my tops on my outdoor GSC look this way? Idk what its from amd its only the GSC clones. Also it started out low on them an slowly been working its way up the plant. If any1 can help me out i would greatly appreciate it or if u can point me in the right direction lol.

Hmm is it hot out side is soil have gotten a bit dry?

Yea it has been pretty hot out. I spose i could be watering her more. But till now they all been in veg an they always looked perky lol. So i thought they needed to dry out almost to wilting to help incourage root growth. But they never looked droopy barely. Only a few times did i go out an they were slightly droopy lol. But now the tips on the gsc lookn weird so idk i hope they pull out of it an if nt oh well i got plenty of other outdoor girls lookn perfetly fine an jus monstering out now lol. Ill go take some pics of the girls now i got that male out n cleared things up in there lol. I had to super crop some girls an top others but i think things should go smoothly now for the reat atleast lol.

So figured I'd do a few shots of the Blue OG clone i got in the flower tent right now. She is under half of the 360w QB light so one full board and half under a dwarfstar perfect sun. Man her buds are turning out thick as hell and major frost already lol. I cant wait to see what side does better yield/quality wise. The half under the QB light or the half under the dwarfstar? Eitherway she is guna be some killer meds come harvest.

Ok so here is the outdoor greenhouse tent i think she is packed to capacity now lmao. I got 2 big ass Blue OG clones on one side starting to now grow out the front door flap lol. Amd i got a giant Afrodite growing out the otherside :rofl:. Ive had to top some an supercrop others like a mofo to try an get a more even canopy an so far i think ive done pretty good considering this will be my biggest outdoor harvest ever :laugh::drool:. So enough chit chat on to the goodies the pics lol.

Up first we got my number one big girl the Afrodite. She is starting to flower out now and is in full flower mode now. Ive noticed she has stopped stretching kinda and is focusing more on bud production now i believe. So hopefully soon we will have our hands full. Yeah full of stinky sticky goodness :rofl::drool:

Then here we got my 2 big Blue OG clones. I think they are starting to flower but maybe im wrong lol.

Then here we got my other Grapefruit OG clones. She is bigger then ive had b4 indoor but is like half the size of the outdoor girls here lmao. So hopefully ill be in for a nice little treat of some sour fruits now she is in full flower mode as well. And since she was so small i lollipopped her a tad. So that way she could focus her energy more twards the tops of her branches. Im hoping that way the buds will be more compact then wispy airy buds. Thats not saying this strain is knowen for that im jus tryn to take preventive measures to make sure it doesnt happen lol.

Then here is the inside where we let the big beasties play :laugh:. We got 2 of my GSC clones still here i took the one out that had the most damage to here plus to open it up somewhat in here. An man am i glad i did cause now the other 2 gsc can bush out more with causing problems. And my Grapefruit OG plus the one Blue OG have way more room and light to florish now. So all in all i think it was a very good choice in taking out the one gsc. Now the the rest will produce better with more room and light for themselves instead of being crammed together. Plus less chance of mold and pests now 2. But here is the big girls inside the GSC clones. Ive topped some an supercropped the shit out of others haha. But i think i finally beat this canopy into submission lol here it is.

This is GSC #2

This is GSC #1

An here is the supercropping and the canopy im trying my best to wrangle in lmao.

Ok so here are the outdoor girls jus chugging along. The Afrodite and the Grapefruit OG are in full flower mode now. The 2 GSC clones are starting to transition to flower im pretty sure lol. And then the 2 Blue OG in the front in the ground are growing out the front of the tent lol. But they are still vegging and getting big as shizz. Altho the one smaller Blue OG in the 10gal cloth pot on the back side is starting to transition to flower.

So up first we got my 2 Blue OG clones. they are getting big as a mofo lol. They jus keep on growing they wont stop. I hope they start to flower out soon. Cause man ill be in for one hell of a harvest wen these bad girls are ready. They so big they are growing out the front of the greenhouse tent.

Then here is the smaller Blue OG. She is guna be like 3 major solid colas. Im debating if i wana trim all the other lower stuff off an jus keep the 3 main big branches? I could jus make 3 huge ass colas as dense an big as i can lol.

Then here we got my Grapefruit OG in full on flower mode.

Then here is the big giant herself my Afrodite. She also is growing out the other side of the greenhouse tent lol.

Then last but not least the other big girls my GSC clones. they are still havn slight issues but i think they are starting flower n mite be growing out of the said issues. Wjere the tips burn up n die off. Well some are showing new growth on top of the dead burnt up leaves. So idk i guess im jus guna leave them n let them do there thing an hopefully I'll get atleast a decent harvest off them lol.

Looky here what do we have the dam #2 is back up in the ceiling lol. Ive supercropped and topped the shit out of her an she jus keeps growing.

But then some of the tips turn out like this on the GSC clones.

Back
Top Bottom