Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Blazinjones

lights: mars hydro 300's 2 of them, and a 1000 watt aftermarket cob led setup, and a 600 watt normal led and that will be my veg lights. then for flower ill be putting them under one of my perfect sun dwarf stars led and another mars hydro 300 plus a mars hydro reflector 96.

nutrients: dyna gro foilage pro, and pro-tekt

medium: normal plain pro-mix in cloth pots

Ok so figured id get a journal going with my new nute line for my soilless girls that are in promix. I have 2 strawberry cake clones that i will be using dyna gro nutes foilage pro and pro-tekt on. They are in cloth pots now Sb.C. #1 is in a 5 gal. cloth pot and Sb.C#3 is in a 3gal. cloth pot #2 didnt make it and was kinda small and wimpy anyway even if it would have made it so no big deal anyway here is some pics to start things off

Sb.C #1 5gal. cloth pot

Sb.C. #3 3gal. cloth pot

I love the color of the foilage pro emerald green. A green like this one is one of my favorite colors. man i feel like a mad scientist hahaha

Hey, Blaze! Been a while and I see you've come a LONG way since that first journal! :bravo:

Lots of new toys in your arsenal! :high-five:

Proof that smoking isn't addictive but growing is! :laugh:

Keep up the good work, Brother!

:Namaste:

Hey, Blaze! Been a while and I see you've come a LONG way since that first journal! :bravo:

Lots of new toys in your arsenal! :high-five:

Proof that smoking isn't addictive but growing is! :laugh:

Keep up the good work, Brother!

:Namaste:

hey krip long time no see how u been doing hope the garden is doing good. and yeah no sit lol gardening is soooo addictive lmao so is buying new genetics lol im always looking for shit to get for my grow op haha but yea man glad to have u along for the ride the first one to i literley jus clicked it up and finished lol

Subbed up, nice setup you have there, best of luck to you.✌️

thanx bro glad to have u along for the ride hope to get some amazing results here atleast thats my plan anyway lol.

Subbed for the ride.

oh shiz there he is the man of the hour haha glad u made it. Soon things will be kicking off and then i hope to get some healthy beasts and great harvests.

Good Lord you got a lot of growing equipment! If you run all of those lights at the same time your electric meter must spin faster than Clark Griswold's on Christmas Vacation.

I'm hoping to retire my 4 Mars 300's here in a couple weeks.

Good Lord you got a lot of growing equipment! If you run all of those lights at the same time your electric meter must spin faster than Clark Griswold's on Christmas Vacation.

I'm hoping to retire my 4 Mars 300's here in a couple weeks.

Man tht would be nice lol my wish is 2 get some more perfect sun led or do one of the quantum boards and then drop all my smaller lights and aftermarket cobs. But yea i know the perfect sun give rock hard dense buds that i can actually get lol ive tried other lights and see people do good but idk i jus cant seem to get it to work like with the mars 300 i seen people get great buds with them but in flower i cant seem to get them to do there thing lol idk but my dwarf stars from perfect suh or my growant light great harvests with those shit i even get decent results with my reflector 96s but my work with my aftermarket cobs and my 300s suck lol plus it would be cheaper 2 run 2 more perfect suns and a quantum board or vice versa versus all my smalper 1s but they r jus so expensive upfront cost for the boards or the p.s. since i already got 2 p.s. dwarf stars i wana get there cob setup or the goliath led but its a thousand freaking dollars us lol so guna have to save up for abit yet to do that

Hey i know this is kinda outa the blue but when buds mold is tht cuz ot got to cold or to hot i believe i read sum where it was when the te.ps drop below a certain point but i would have thought it would be if it got to hot and humid or am i wrong im jus wondering cuz my gorilla glue i left when it was flowering and had my gf take care of it and since she dont really know about this stuff she was jus able to get the feeding part down and when i got back n when to harvest she had molded on me and i lost tht harvest so i dnt wana have it happen again and need to know how it happend the first time so i can prevent it if u have any info would greatly appreciate it bro namaste.

I've done pretty well with my cheap little Mars. They've been cranking out plants for about 3 years. I've had a couple plants with fluffier bud, but normally pretty solid. Looking forward to seeing what a serious light can do. If I've managed to do as well as I have with my current setup, a new light might be a game changer.

I can't speak too much about mold. I've never had an issue. My last grow it was getting down into the 50's with lights out and no mold, so I can't say it's temp related. I've also never done anything to control humidity in my tent, high or low. Whatever it is, it is. I have always kept plenty of air blowing on the plants so maybe that's the key.

I've done pretty well with my cheap little Mars. They've been cranking out plants for about 3 years. I've had a couple plants with fluffier bud, but normally pretty solid. Looking forward to seeing what a serious light can do. If I've managed to do as well as I have with my current setup, a new light might be a game changer.

I can't speak too much about mold. I've never had an issue. My last grow it was getting down into the 50's with lights out and no mold, so I can't say it's temp related. I've also never done anything to control humidity in my tent, high or low. Whatever it is, it is. I have always kept plenty of air blowing on the plants so maybe that's the key.

Yea i have alot of air as well as a.c and yea i onpy got mold the one time but it was with my first super auto i got over 5 oz dry but i had to turn it into oil and concentrate cuz it molded on me but yea idk what it is cuz i got 2 oscillating floor fans one medium and one large one and i also have a 6inch hurricane inline duct fan plus a.c. for my veg/auto grow area and then for my flower room i have a.c and a square floor fan but it dont oscillate so i lean it back and aim it shooting up my plants as much coverage as ican lol

Hey i know this is kinda outa the blue but when buds mold is tht cuz ot got to cold or to hot i believe i read sum where it was when the te.ps drop below a certain point but i would have thought it would be if it got to hot and humid or am i wrong im jus wondering cuz my gorilla glue i left when it was flowering and had my gf take care of it and since she dont really know about this stuff she was jus able to get the feeding part down and when i got back n when to harvest she had molded on me and i lost tht harvest so i dnt wana have it happen again and need to know how it happend the first time so i can prevent it if u have any info would greatly appreciate it bro namaste.

Mold is from humidity/moisture and poor air circulation/ventillation

I cursed myself. Went back to check on the drying of the recent crop and find my Blueberry Kush is getting fluffy. Sadness. The Purple Kush and Ice Cool seem fine though.

So i think im about 2 order a light mover 2morow morning and either put it in my flower tent or my auto area so then i can get a dwarf star going over 2 autos instead of jus one oh yeah baby more big dense nugs in my future lol

Here are my 3 clones im doing with the new nute run im using. The last 2 pics r of my devils carnival clone an im glad she is starting to put
Out new growth since i didnt have a spot 2 put her i jus kept her in the cloner and she started dien off on me but i got her into soil just in time an is making new stems and leaves on the top kind of all jus bunched 2gether rivht now but as she grows up more it will seperate alil and ill be training her anyway which i usually bend them over an tht will straighten things out the rest of the way lol

Back
Top Bottom