Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

Lookin good brotha

Thanx man its starting to get there lol i jus hope that i can get them to grow to be beasts without the bottoms dieing off lmao this last round i spent an xtra month ana half tryn to doctor them back to health as well get them xtra big enuf with the new good growth now to make a good yield still. But shit if they would have been good from the start with 4 ana half months of veg they should have been like an outside plant. I mean size wise they kinda are but there is like 10 inches or so on the bottom of the plants that i trimmed off and was dieing plus i did a lollipop training with them as well to focus energy into the top half of the colas more versus into all the laf. But now these ones will be healthy from the start so lets see some beasts lol.

Ok so figured id do an update of my clones so far they r starting to take off my strawberry cake is turning out 2 be a beast lol here is

Then my devils carnival clone

And then i think this is my cross i made or my strawberry cake clone i cudnt see the lable so im not fully sure which it is n i didnt wana move my one girl in front of her that has a bunch of pollen sacs tht i didnt want to pop open or fall off or sumthn lol.

So all in all things are looking great for my girls woth this new nute regime i got them on

The last liquid line I used was DynaGro. I loved it. So easy! Got some leftovers hangin around if I ever feel the itch.

Tead's in... lovin the new rainbow finger.

Oh shiz good ole tead made it over lol glad to have ya along bro yea i love these nutes its so dang simple how could u not lol onpy thing is i think my ph pen is taking a shit on me lol i have had it for like almost 2 years now and the first year i didnt take proper proper care of it and let it get dry for long periods of time so i mite need 2 get a new one but other then tht its game on N the girls love this new nute regime im running or maybe its cause i now got the ph under control lol idk either way they r doing great as long as i dnt forgot about them lol

Ok so i had to taper down on the nutes a tad cause i had some tip burning going on and one of my clones has some yellowing going on on the bottom but yea here are my 2 starwberry cake clones and a devils carnival clone

Here is the one starwberry tht has some yellowing going on but now the new growth seems 2 be good so idk i think she is doing good lol

Here is my next starwberry clone some wierd coloring on middle to lower growth but new growth looks great

Then last but not least is my devils carnival clone doing great in need of some training so im guna get her out 2nite or 2morow n strap her down and start some lst i should have been started on her already but been lazy the past few days hahaha

Looks good on this end. The one yellow leaf just looks like an old spent fan.

Ok good i was figuring it was prolly from leaf tucking and it was jus a leaf i forgot to pull back out to get some light an jus died off lol but yea glad 2 know they all doin ok haha

So figured id do a few quick snaps of the dyna grow girls now i backed the protekt down its really helped things ALOT check the girls now i actually gotta go do a feed 2day they r looking alil hungry lol but here is my devils carnival

Then here is my strawberry cake man they r getting huge im guna be doing multiple toppings with her to try an get a ton of tops and guna lollipop them all an since this strain really stretches alot once flipped i think i mite try a scrog grow on my next run but yea here she is

So i got back yesterday from the Minnesota music festival and come to find out it was more of a weed festival lmao there where so many dispensarys there that had booths n i got to try soooooo many different kinds of buds dabs edibals shit everything lmao. I tried this deepfried snickers with thc in it n man tht thing was killer haha but i didnt wana eat to many deep fried edibles since my body dont agree with deep fried things lol. All in all it was a blast every1 liked my red poison buds and my dabs i brought so that made my weekend to have some people who have dispensaries say my stuff was good lol. N check this sweet ass dabber stick i seen while i was there i got to even smoke some of my dabs with it so had to snap a pic lol

But yea on to the show lol man i came back to a huge ass jungle i have 2 move one of my girls outside unless i can rig sumthn up inside lol. ut for now here is my strawberrycake clone in a 3 gal cloth pot u can really see how good she is looking now i fixed amounts of the nutes see near the bottom alil burning but the new growth is going really good here she is

Then here is a devils carnival clone

Then last but not least here is my big mama my strawberry cake clone #2 she is bushing out really nicely

Was you growing a Blue Dream’matic from fast buds. I thought I remembered someone having one pretty far along and thought it might be you. My memory ain’t worth a damn lol.✌️

Lol yea i feel yea mine isnt worth much these days either hahaha but yea ive been growing bluedream autos for alil bit now. I like it so much tht im ive been waiting to run the beans i have left of them. And then guna be making some pollen off my next ones i run n that pollen into beans so i can keep bluedream autos around cause they r some super dense super fruity amazingly dank buds tht jus keep getting better an better i dnt wana lose that strain.

Nice garden:)

Thanx newty i really appreciate that. And sry guys i havent been on lately been going threw some relationship issues and had to move the grow op since my gf an i broke up i dont want her knowing where my plants are cause i have a feeling she will come an snag them on me. So ive been in the process of scoping out another area for my girls or if i could find someone withland tht would be even better lol. It's guna take me a min but i will figure everything out. But on to the girls who dknt let me down in my life lmao here are my dyna grow girls 2 strawberry cakes and a devils carnival

These r the girls each end girl is a strawberry cake and the middle one is the devil's carnival under my dwarf star led from black diamond perfect sun x1 and a mars hydro reflector 96 led x1 and a mars hydro 300 led x1

Here we got my sbc

Then here is my D.C. i topped her once. And super cropped her 3 times. Then really bent the branches dwn to let her grow out then 2day i snipped some of the wires holding her down to ler tips grow back up ill show my work in better pics as we go along but here is the first set

Then here we got my other S.B.C. the buds are starting to come in nicely well they both r really. And this is the one i put my S.B.C. fem pollen on the branches with the red and orange wire on them.

Back
Top Bottom