Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

I have 4 Blue Dream’matic going now and they are growing to be beasts lol. I have high hopes for them.✌️

Sweet bro yea mine in dwc turn out some pretty
Dense buds n fruity as hell. One of the fam favorites right there lol.

Lookin great man

Thanx man i appreciate it. Yea so i took like 3 r 4 master kush clones that where more then ready 4 a home and like 2 devils carnival clones that where ready the rest im still waiting to grow roots but this is a devils carnival clone at only 7 ana half days in the cloner

Then lastnight i put some master kush and devils carnival clones into some promix and i got high n forgot to feed them lol so here is what i woke up2 today so i quick feed them n put a new devils carnival clone in so tht way she makes it forsure

Here is my new D.C. clone

Sorry to hear about your life shit! thats stressful, I hope you get it all figured out man. Plants look good:)

Yea ill bounce back i always do. The universe will look out for me and im sure i will come back better then b4. But thanx for the kind words. I figure 2day would be a good day to do some gardening and so input some new clones in. I was guna do 12/12 right away but figured id give them like 10 days or to veg an then ill flip a bunch at once.

Garden looks great Blazin'
:high-five:
Sorry to hear about the life stress man. I always try to remind myself "Things are gonna happen the way they're supposed to happen"

Hope ya have a great weekend!

:passitleft:

Garden looks great Blazin'
:high-five:
Sorry to hear about the life stress man. I always try to remind myself "Things are gonna happen the way they're supposed to happen"

Hope ya have a great weekend!

:passitleft:

Lol i always say tht same thing well jus not the exact same words but pretty much lol i jus say if its happening then it was supposed to an tht everything happens for a reason. But yea thanx guys for the kind words. Its coming here tht makes everything so much easier. Cause i love taking time for my plants and spending time gardening. But i cant ever talk about it with no1. So i do on here lol. This place has been a life saver for me in more then one way. Plus its great to jus meet an talk with new people. Get insight from others perspectives and we all learn 2gether how 2 grow this amazing herb better. Shit whats better then that lol.

Looks good on this end. The one yellow leaf just looks like an old spent fan.

Ok so i put some fresh clones in on the 17th and gave 1/4 tsp of pro-tekt and same amount for foliage pro. But 2day im noticing some yellowing going on. My one devils carnival clone is lookn alil sad but has a good lookn leaf or 2 left so maybe she will pull threw lol. An if not i got another going and some more in the cloner. An those shud b ready soon hopefully. Anyway here they r idk y they r lookn so sad maybe its from forgetting to feed them till the next day they did get pretty droopy lol but perked back up jus kinda yellowing out alil now.

Up first we got my master kush clones

This is my best clone of the M.K. so far

Then here we got my Devils carnival clones. See el droopy sadness on the right. Lets cross our fingers and hope she pulls threw. Im giving her all the positive energy i can muster. Watch the universe pulls in some more to give her a booster n she clmes in bigger then all the others lol shit i hope that happens haha

And then a group shot altogether

So is there anything u can suggest i do to perk them up or do u think they will be fine?
Also with the protekt and foilage pro nutes can i foiler spray with those and help the plants out at all or no?

Has your ph meter been calibrated lately.✌️

Yea my old one i thought might have been taking a shit on me. So i went an got a new one and calibrated it b4 i used it so i dnt think its the ph. Atleast it better not be i jus bought the dam thing lol.

Ok so one of my strawberry cakes is yellowing out on me kinda faster then normal i think cause im pulling of a bunch of dieing leaves everyday n the buds arent that thick yet plus my other 1 dont look like this but other then that they lookn great and frosty and my devils carnival i put in is now starting to show pistals so thats koolbut yea upfist we gota group shot

Then we will jump right in to the bad so things jus get better lol

Here is my girl thts yellowing out on me idk if i shud up either the foilage pro or the pro-tekt any1 got a pointer?

N i keep end up needing to take off like this many dieing leaves everyday and if i let them stay on there the next day i have a bunch of brown saggy leaves all over.

Then compare her to ny other S.B.C.

And then last but not least my D.C. which ive done some super croping and it resulted in making some nicely stacked colas man this thing is guna b bud heaven lol. An look she is now starting to make pistals yay!!! :cheer::yahoo:lol

How much are you feeding of the Foliage Pro and Pro Tekt? In full bloom you should be looking at around a teaspoon (5 ml) per gallon of Foliage Pro and 3/4 tsp of Pro Tekt (3.75 ml). If you see tip burn then back the Foliage Pro off to 3/4 tsp. pH should be at 6.2ish for Pro Mix using Dyna Gro.

How much are you feeding of the Foliage Pro and Pro Tekt? In full bloom you should be looking at around a teaspoon (5 ml) per gallon of Foliage Pro and 3/4 tsp of Pro Tekt (3.75 ml). If you see tip burn then back the Foliage Pro off to 3/4 tsp. pH should be at 6.2ish for Pro Mix using Dyna Gro.

Im using about 3/4 tsp of foilage pro and about a 1/2 tsp pro-tekt. So ok ill bump it up a tad an see if that dont help things on my yellow one. Now for my girl that is super green still and newer to flower then the others should i still give her the same nute strengths as the other 2 or shud i feed separately?

Also can i do foiler sprays with these nutes to help the foilage look better an geta tad healthier. Idk if its damage from my ipm but they always seem to not be as healthy as others i see growing. What is a good humidity for flower i got in my back tent 72 f n a whopping 59% rh so really need to bring it dwn but hw without a dehumidifier?

Hey Blaze nice trees! Good to see you garding it up. Sorry to read about your stress. Keep em on ice big daddy! I enjoyed reading through your grows as Ive been away almost 6 months. Nice to catch up on plant life. Peace!!!!

Hey Blaze nice trees! Good to see you garding it up. Sorry to read about your stress. Keep em on ice big daddy! I enjoyed reading through your grows as Ive been away almost 6 months. Nice to catch up on plant life. Peace!!!!

Well nice 2 have u along for the ride n welcome back. An yea man i love gardening my life is so peaceful wen i jus slip away for awhile an get lost in some gardening work lol.

Your in pro mix or coco? Can you flush with a restart low dose nutes NPK 1-1-1. What’s the ppm on your runoff? Looks like it’s locking out the nutrients

Well im using dyna gro nutes specifically for this grow to see how good an easy feeding schedule of only 2 bottles does. And from what ive seen results wise from a friend on here @farside05. He gets GREAT results using these foliage pro and pro-tekt from dyna gro. But yea ive never checked the ppms of my run off b4. I actually need to get another ppm meter so i can measure out levels to make some more sts so i can make some more seeds. Nuthn better then stocking up on beans lol

Back
Top Bottom