Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Ok so first off here is my strawberry cake in pro mix in a 10 or 15 gal. I forgot which lol Cloth pot jus starting to flower after about 2 weeks under one of my mars hydro reflector 96s now in here she is

Then here got another 1 of my clones from my cross but in promix done with remo nutes in a 5 r 10 gal cloth pot i think they r 5s and my strawberry cake is in a 10 atleast im pretty sure thts what they where when i bought them its jus been so long i forgot now lol but yea here is my promix clone under my mars hydro reflector 96 but will be adding in 2night my old mars 300

Then last but not least lol we got my amnesia lemon also in a cloth pot with promix done with remo nutes also under my mars hydro reflector 96 but will be adding in one of my old mars 300s

You are growing large and lovely girls these days. I'm looking forward to the yields :)

You are growing large and lovely girls these days. I'm looking forward to the yields :)

Lol i know right me 2 this will be my first inside girl tht i got this big. I love my new veg area i built it really allows me 2 get some big girls going now tht im learning how to get them there that is lol. But yea u got any hibrix girls close to harvest yet i bet the family cant wait for some of those buds to back in bulk again lol. Oh hey how has the shop been going i almost forgot to ask lol?

Lol i know right me 2 this will be my first inside girl tht i got this big. I love my new veg area i built it really allows me 2 get some big girls going now tht im learning how to get them there that is lol. But yea u got any hibrix girls close to harvest yet i bet the family cant wait for some of those buds to back in bulk again lol. Oh hey how has the shop been going i almost forgot to ask lol?

I've a small harvest, hempy converted to HiBrix soil, washed, trimmed and hung just a few hours ago. Small and seedy amd the first harvest this calendar year - so a great harvest in my book!

The shop is coming together nicely. - Thanks for asking :)

Painting (13 colors?) is 98% complete. Needs touchup here and there.

Furnishing is 85% complete. Needs another rug shampoo, another furniture delivery, some glass display shelves in cabinets, etc.

Plumbing, cabinetry, and electrical upgrades are 90% complete. Security cameras need mounting. Lattice display wall needs trim painted and cut. Cabinetry needs kick plate installed.

Decorating is 50% complete. Pictures need hanging. More silks to be installed on the ceiling.

Inventory is about 50% arrived, tagged, and entered into the computer.

Tomorrow's push for me is completing the painting and lattice display wall,packing up the supplies, and starting to mount security cameras.

The wife and friends will be decorating and setting out merchandise.

I've a small harvest, hempy converted to HiBrix soil, washed, trimmed and hung just a few hours ago. Small and seedy amd the first harvest this calendar year - so a great harvest in my book!

The shop is coming together nicely. - Thanks for asking :)

Painting (13 colors?) is 98% complete. Needs touchup here and there.

Furnishing is 85% complete. Needs another rug shampoo, another furniture delivery, some glass display shelves in cabinets, etc.

Plumbing, cabinetry, and electrical upgrades are 90% complete. Security cameras need mounting. Lattice display wall needs trim painted and cut. Cabinetry needs kick plate installed.

Decorating is 50% complete. Pictures need hanging. More silks to be installed on the ceiling.

Inventory is about 50% arrived, tagged, and entered into the computer.

Tomorrow's push for me is completing the painting and lattice display wall,packing up the supplies, and starting to mount security cameras.

The wife and friends will be decorating and setting out merchandise.

Well shit man i wish i lived near by i would so come dwn to the shop are u guna put up any pics in ur non 420 journal wen its up an going or did u already?

Well shit man i wish i lived near by i would so come dwn to the shop are u guna put up any pics in ur non 420 journal wen its up an going or did u already?

There ain't nothing lke it within 100 miles,and we are already drawing customer interest from 100 miles away- so no,there will be no identifying pictures on a website dedicted to growing a state and federal prohibited plant. I don't want to be identified to LEO and be his guest for 6-7 years.

There ain't nothing lke it within 100 miles,and we are already drawing customer interest from 100 miles away- so no,there will be no identifying pictures on a website dedicted to growing a state and federal prohibited plant. I don't want to be identified to LEO and be his guest for 6-7 years.

Right i spose so tht makes sense since its so unique of a spot i didnt think of tht lol yea dnt blame ya there well gud luck all the same man

PCK aka Pakistan Chitral Kush
Erdpurt is an Afghan hybrid from I believe Switzerland
PCK x Erdpurt is 100% Indica from Ace Seeds.

Hey penny when ur girls r into flower n they start to grow up into the lights n u got the light as high as it will go what can u do 2 stop the tops from growing into the light n burning? Can u supercrop in flower or no? I put a bamboo shoot half way down her in the middle like so to help fan her out but she will be back into the lights in a day or 2 lol here she is any ideas to help.

You can super crop no problems, she will bounce right back

Ok awesome thanx man i didnt know if u could supercrop in flower or not lol hey what wss the name of the guy on u tube i should look up for quantum light boards diy builds??

LedGardener.com
Ok so I've been looking to get the quantum boards but wondered a few things one how many plants would or space would the 260 cover and is the 4k one full spectrum then for both flower and veg? Jus wondering what size 2 get lol cuz if I only need the 130w build or whatever one is only like 170 bux versus 300 bux I would way rather get it lol.

The 260 will do 2x2 space, I would use 2 in a 4x4. 3000k is perfect for both veg and bloom.

Ok so I was looking on Amazon an I can't find a 260 kit with the 3000k so I was wondering if I should be looking on a different site or does every1 get there light kits from Amazon? Or was that what u meant when u told me to go to ledgardener.com? At first I thought u jus meant to go there for info on how 2 build it but now idk if I should look some where else to buy it other then amazon?

Sweet thanx bro I'll have to check out which is cheaper. But I'm guessing since Amazon dnt have the one i need then it don't really matter lmao.

Seems that since they make the product they control the market on them and keep the price pretty consistent from site to site.

That Lemon has budded nicely. Looks like she'll give you plenty of gifts.

Back
Top Bottom