Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

I miss growing outdoors! :(

I know me to i said i wasnt guna do it again this year but i jus cudnt stop myself lol i wish i had a more discreet location then i would really go outdoors and go all out i would do like 20 at a time and jus have a nice mini garden or herb lol versus my 1 i got now lol. Last year i had 5 good size ones and 3 wimpy smaller ones but due to shity placing on my part they didnt get enough light and i put them 2 close 2gether so the big ones took all the light and the smallers one didnt really produce much. Also the big ones buds didnt get as big as i hoped they wud have but hopefully this one i got now will do better being in a different spot.

Hindu x Black Domina is looking tempting and mysterious.

Amnesia just looks like a sweet girl next door- who may have surprises :)

Lmao i read this n it made giggle to funny man i hope she gives me some nice surprises lol the buds around the middle keep doing sumthn weird and they go all brown like she is fully done then the bud will pump out a bunch of white pistals an keep going lol i never had one do this right off the bat like this b4so it will be interesting to see how it effects the outcome of the herb. N man its like lemony heaven when i walk into the back room lol my cross in tue dwc is pumping out alot of gassy lemon smell and the amnesia lemon is of course massive lemon smell lol and then my other cross in same as the dwc one only this one is in promix with remo nutes amd she doesnt have the gassy smell but more of the blackdomina is coming threw i th i'lnk cuz i smell sumthn like a berry smell maybe idk yetcant quite put my finger on it but im sire i will come harvest lol.

Them ladies are all looking great. Nice healthy plants.

Thanx man i appreciate it. I cant wait to see how my clones the ones im doing with ur nute schedule will turn out once they hit the flower tent cuz they r rocking the veg area and all i got over them is an old mars 300 off to the side its kinda cover two sets of plants my baby seedlings and the new clones and as the clones get bigger i move them more fully under my aftermarket 1000w cob light and i have it like 2 or 3 feet above them till they get more established an lower it as needed but normally they dont grow so fast and good looking as these ones seem 2b so hopefully we are on 2 sumthn here lol thanx for all the help man namaste.

Ok so here is my outdoor girl and i was wondering what people think i should do? My plan is to keep her shorter and wider about 3 feet tall and go as wide as i can get her i was thinking about topping her but then i thought maybe bend her over and pin her dwn and let her side branches go up then keep pinning them down as well and let them grow out as long as i can or should i not pin the sides down and then after awhile let her pop back up and then top her and also top the side branches and train them to grow out?? Any ideas would greatly be appreciated thank you and :Namaste:.

Also does any1 know what this plant is it popped up in my outdoor veggie garden its a non 420 plant i know tht lol

Ok so here is my outdoor girl and i was wondering what people think i should do? My plan is to keep her shorter and wider about 3 feet tall and go as wide as i can get her i was thinking about topping her but then i thought maybe bend her over and pin her dwn and let her side branches go up then keep pinning them down as well and let them grow out as long as i can or should i not pin the sides down and then after awhile let her pop back up and then top her and also top the side branches and train them to grow out?? Any ideas would greatly be appreciated thank you and :Namaste:.

Because this girl is already on alternating branches, topping is no longer a good option. It won't increase the number of side branches, just shorten the top. It won't force growth lower as much, mostly just grow from the highest point left on the plant.

Bending down and pinning the tallest branches closer to the ground (LST) is a better option.

You could supercrop, which slows growth more and strengthens branches.

Personally, I prefer LST to shape a plant and reserve supercropping for when I want to keep a leader from growing into a light.

Because this girl is already on alternating branches, topping is no longer a good option. It won't increase the number of side branches, just shorten the top. It won't force growth lower as much, mostly just grow from the highest point left on the plant.

Bending down and pinning the tallest branches closer to the ground (LST) is a better option.

You could supercrop, which slows growth more and strengthens branches.

Personally, I prefer LST to shape a plant and reserve supercropping for when I want to keep a leader from growing into a light.

Ok so supercropping is more for indoor then and well i guess outdoor to if u need to strengthen the stems but isnt there better ways to do tht tht wouldnt hurt the plant so much? Also i do want to keep her shorter so maybe topping wud be a good idea or no? Im jus tryn to figure out how i can keep her slightly shorter and go wider not taller but still get more side branching going on i dnt wana lose bud sites but i cant have hergetover my little wall of logs i have to hide her lol.

I would head in this direction. See how bendable the top is. Start that top going sideways. See what the lower branches do.
Tell the plant what you think and see what it says back in 2 days. A little horticultural conversation.
You can LST bend a top 180 degrees but still not super crop if ya wanna go easy on it.

You could use some stakes and twine. Anything to get it going sideways. Bend it sideways and use something to keeping going that direction. Something you can undue and redo as it grows. Like string or pipe cleaners are popular. You don't want to hurt the stem. Just redirect it so it sends energy to the other branches.

Branches and tops always try to turn back up toward the light/sun. Farting plants always fight my training.

If you can avoid topping at this point, don't do it till ya have to.
Aw right, what I mean. If ya top now and it stresses and stunts you are stuck with the runt. But if ya train and it gets too big snip the tops down. then you will have significant growth already. I guess I am saying snip tops later if it won't train nice first.

How much strech you expect? 2times? LST should slow it down. Stealth at all costs for sure.

It is a good looking mature plant. I think it wants you to be happy.

I would head in this direction. See how bendable the top is. Start that top going sideways. See what the lower branches do.
Tell the plant what you think and see what it says back in 2 days. A little horticultural conversation.
You can LST bend a top 180 degrees but still not super crop if ya wanna go easy on it.

You could use some stakes and twine. Anything to get it going sideways. Bend it sideways and use something to keeping going that direction. Something you can undue and redo as it grows. Like string or pipe cleaners are popular. You don't want to hurt the stem. Just redirect it so it sends energy to the other branches.

Branches and tops always try to turn back up toward the light/sun. Farting plants always fight my training.

If you can avoid topping at this point, don't do it till ya have to.
Aw right, what I mean. If ya top now and it stresses and stunts you are stuck with the runt. But if ya train and it gets too big snip the tops down. then you will have significant growth already. I guess I am saying snip tops later if it won't train nice first.

How much strech you expect? 2times? LST should slow it down. Stealth at all costs for sure.

It is a good looking mature plant. I think it wants you to be happy.

Lol i sure hope so and as for stretch idk how differently she is guna respond from being inside versus outside since ive never done one of these yet so we will see but yea ill bend her over when i get over there 2day and see how she likes tht.

Ok so here is my outside girl after i pinned her dwn she was doing great but i came back there 2day and noticed she had 3 branches tht look like they will die off the leaves and tip are jus saging to the ground but the rest of her looks awesome lol idk what happend i do know we had some bad storming out the other night and yesterday into today cud she be over waterd any ideas or thoughts i cud do to help her out would greatly be appreciated thanx here she is

Back
Top Bottom