Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Ok so i had a pineapple express seed tht i some how forgot about when i was germing seeds n i found her the other day n she shed her helmet so i put her in the ground outside n the roots started to grow but the plant top burned away i dnt think she will make it but here she is anyway what does every1 else think

Also i was making some cco and after filtering the alcohol mixture threw coffee filters i had this powdery stuff like kief is tht actually kief and smokable or no? Here it is

The sprout looks like a gonner. I would not rely on me, I kill sprouts regularly. I am deadly with the poor buggers...
I am looking at your outside plant, Not sure what I am seeing. Just those 3 branches, are they bouncing back at all. They look a bit sick, like they caught a cold.o_O

Yea man thts my outside girl and idk what happend 2 her but those 3 leaves/branches jus dried up n fell off weird idk but the rest of her is looking stunning. I dnt have the time 2day anymre but 2morow prolly i will be stacking another post in the ground n keep pulling her top dwn so that way all the side branches turn upwards into tops and plus it will keep her short then and out of view. Cuz last year i tried an outdoor run some got like 7 to 8 feet tall so this time im trying to keep under 4 to 5 feet and jus go as wide as i can so figure y bot jus keep running her along the ground n only let the side branches go up.

Lookin great in here blaze

Thanx man i appreciate it. Im really workin hard trying to improve my growing game here. I cant wait till i have my fence put up so i can really grow some outdoor girls n let them get proper light distribution instead of sitting half the time in the shade.

E
Thanx man i appreciate it. Im really workin hard trying to improve my growing game here. I cant wait till i have my fence put up so i can really grow some outdoor girls n let them get proper light distribution instead of sitting half the time in the shade.
Evrey grow u learn something we will all get there

Yep it takes some thinking

Yea i totally get that part. I wana learn how people train there plants into shapes and do designs with the plants. I think it would be cool to grow a plant into a shape n have it say 420 lol. I wish people would do more often stuff like L.A. doing that death star it would be cool to see other shapes and designs people can come up with.

Ok so idk what the deal is with my outdoor clone but she has another dam branch looking fu ky and all d ewad and drooping plus nw im noticing the bottom going yellow on me what can i do any ideas to help boost her up

Back
Top Bottom