Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Ok so im noticing leaf damage on my outside girl so i did an ipm spray on her yesterday idk if u do pest management on outdoor girls but i did haha but yea she has alil damage but not bad over all i think she is doing ok i think ill give her some water 2day she is looking slightly a tad droopy not alot but prolly thirsty since its been bone dry the past 2 or 3 days but yea here she is

Looks pretty good over all

Yea but i wana figure out why my leafs keep dien and how do i stop the plant from being a giant buffet for all the little critters in my back woods lol i decided to brew up a super tea from buildasoil.com man there stuff is top notch shiz man lol n works greeat so i figured if i boost up my plant n make her healthier maybe then pests n shit wont bother her any more lol wishful thinking ehh.

Hey that just might work, that's why I gave up outdoor growing. To many things that can go wrong.

4 real man lmao altho inside has its problems as well lol i went to a music festival an was gone for like 5 days came back 2 a jungle my red poison auto had growen into the lights n got burned but not to worried since its a seed run but still slightly saddened by the sight of her but yea im bout 2 go n check on my outdoor girl 2day so hopefully she looks alil better then b4 atleast i hope so

Hey pw i was jus looking at my mb cook book
Wild how big they get when you don't see them for a few days.
Hey pw i was jus lookn threw my mb cookbook n it says to decarb my herb at 250 for 30 min but i got wrote dwn in my journal for 220 for 2 to 4 hours jus wondering if that was to decrab herb for other types of oils or did i write it dwn wrong lol? what do u decarb at?

Omg so the order i put in about a dam century agoo_O lol no not really but like 8 months ago of my syringes to do my nutrient measurements finally showed up or they r still missing :hmmmm:and its my syringes i ordered with the tips to do my oils which was ordered like 2 months ago:hmmmm: lol either way finally got one of them :p check it out hopefully with these tips ill be able 2 fill my vape pen and capsules without making a mess now yay:yahoo:

Ok so here is my outdoor girl again. After a nice ipm/foiler spray i realized i forgot to snap some pics of her. So here she is all wet and shiny lol.

Then jus cause i had a question about it an cant figure out if its a weed or not n its right where i had my old fig tree tht sorta died off but the branches stayed living so i thought it maybe was a new shoot that decided to grow up n become a tree lol but yea can any1 tell me if this i s a fig tree or noy or do they know what it is.

Bent her over good!!

Hell yea i did lol but man she is doing great now im doing weekly ipms and about 2 weeks ago i did a nice topdress of buildasoil super nute pack lol but yea even my indoor veg garden is booming i actually gotta go flip one of my devils carnival clones to flower today but thts not till later

Back
Top Bottom