Blaze's Garden Of Weeden All Orgasmic Organics 2017

Ok so i got alil experiment started. I was guna toss my devils carnival clone tht was started dwc style since she wasnt doing the best. But i had an idea pop into my head y not jus toss her outdoors instead. An if she flowers out great n if not oh well not tht big of a loss since i was guna toss her anyway so here is my devil's carnival clone that i vegged in dwc and flipped to flower outdoor lol. Now since the dwc lid has the roots intertwined into it i cudnt jus clip them off n expect the plant survive right? So i jus planted the lid right in with her haha. Now packing the dirt in under the lid was a pain in my arse so i wudnt suggest this way to any1 if they can avoid it lol. But yea here she is.

Hope she explodes on you, good luck!

Thanx brotha i hope so lol idk how good it will do hydro to outdoor. But ive seen people do hydro to soil b4 n it worked for them so i figured what the hell. It was guna jus be tossed otherwise so might as well try it right lol. Anyway how are ur girls doing? Actually i was wondering what should i set my ph 2 for my hydro girls on my foiler sprays/ ipm. Since im using A.N. ph perfect i didnt wana mess with the ph even in a foiler cause ididnt no if it wud mess it up r not but if i dnt i get mites but when i do it burns the hell out of the leaves n im guessing its cuz of not setting the oh right but what do u suggest since i dont believe advanced makes a ph perfect foiler pest management spray?

Hey blazin. Hope that hydro/outdoor plant sorts itself out. Everything else looks wonderful

Thanx man yea i think she is lol the lower parts r kinda droppy which i guess is normal on some tramsplants or uppoting sometimes but the top half n tips r all perky an sticking up sorta lol but yea here she is.

Then here is my x black domina x with hindu kush skunk

Then i decided to bend over the top of one of the mains to let each bud site get the most light an then it opens up the other as well so here she is now

Yer brooo looking good. Love the training. The new growth on that dwc transplant looks much happier

Thanx man yea so far i think she is doing better lol. Here she is today showing new growth. An from what ive seen others growing this strain b4 they say its usually alil more yellowish an now i see it normally mine r darker green but outside its newer growth is more yellowish like every1 else who grows this strain that ive seen anyway. Plus sweetsue told me hers go alil more yellow to n she gets great meds off her devils carnival so anyway here she is as of today. The older growth is lookn sad an droopy but new growth is starting to perk up and stretch for tht light.

Then here we got my cross that is starting to make some buds now. These r guna be some nice colas when she is done i jus hope this rainy weather goes away b4 they really start to get big. So she dnt mold on me. Cause if the buds get as big as they do inside then im sure they will be even bigger outdoors lol. So this one has me super excited to see her finish. Specially since ive been giving her so much special treatment with xtra ipms and teas and what not. Which i havent had to do in awhile but from the look of things it will be worth it lol.

Looks like she's stacking up nicely!

Thanx man i appreciate it. Ive been wanting to give her a tea i can brew up. But we have been so much rain i didnt wana waste it lol. The last time i tried doing a tea for my outdoor girls and my outdoor veggie garden it started a week long downpour the day i went to use it lol.

Ok so it stopped raining for awhile so last week i gave a tea since it wudnt jus rain it away lol. So here is my outdoor girls. Up first is my cross im working on. A cross of a female black domina x with a male hindu kush skunk.

Then here we got my devil's carnival clone that started out hydro now is soil outdoor lol. She has started to make some kind of buds tho so atleast it wont be a complete waste haha. I mean since it was going to the compost pile anyway but at last minute decided to throw her in the ground. Well atleast ill have some to add to the concentrate pile hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom