Blaze's Journey Into Fire Organics: LOS Mix, Bag Seed, 2016

Blazinjones

high all (lol pun intended) i figured id do a journal on my first attempt into organics im doing a los mix (living organic soil) from buildasoil.com. I wana go all natural so no bottle nothing jus a plain soil mix and ssts (seed sprout teas) and acts (aireated compost teas) and plain ro water ftw:cheer:

lights: in my flower forest aka the fire forest im using 4 mars hydro 150w led cubes and 2 t8 ballasts added to the front for side lighting at 12/12. And for my veg tent im using a 250w hps tht will be 18/6 on 18 hours off for 6

size containers: final container will be 5gal buckets.

strains: bagseed

DSCF05393.JPG
DSCF05444.JPG

here is my soil mix cooking i put in sum gro kashi and im leting it sit for a week to start everything off with a bang. but yea 2day im guna upot my clones into 5 gal buckets using this los mix in the pic above. now dont worry about it looking like mold thts a gud thing it lets me know the kashi is active and growing a bunch of goodies in there tht all the lil microbes im growing in there will love and as so so will my lovely ladies anywho on 2 sum pics if my laptop will let me all of a sudden its getting really slow everytime i try to post a pic dam thing better not shit out on me i jus got my new camera going and man the pics r way nicer then my tablet lol i cant go back to tht now but yea here goes wish me luck every1.

DSCF05477.JPG

ok so this 1 i put into 5gal bucket 2 days ago and took pic yesterday all these pics tht im guna show are takn yesterday.

DSCF05485.JPG
DSCF05497.JPG
DSCF05524.JPG

in the above pics the first one was put into 5gal bucket yesterday and the others will be upotted 2nite jus waiting for my drill to charge so i can drill drainage holes in my buckets. the above 4 pics these 3 and the 1 above them are my 4 clones i have going my veg tent rite now and are in my los mix i also have a big girl in the fire forest rite now tht was jus added a few hours ago wen i chopped one of my other girls which also happend 2 be one of my organic girls my very first try with organics actually except it wasnt my los mix it was in roots organics bag soil mix. but yeah she is up and hanging as we speak:cheer: man i cant wait to:volcano-smiley: one of my organic buds and see how much a difference it really is cause i have another plant about to be harvested as well same strain and everything jus grown in happy frog soil and i used fox farms nuterient line of chemicals so we will see the difference first hand.

DSCF05546.JPG

and here is my big girl i call her my wmba star lol she is so fukn long i wuda thought she wud b a male if i didnt have fem seeds. can u still get a male even tho the seeds were feminized using the colloidal silver method? but yea hopefully she will produce sum big fat buds atleast i hope so:cheer: but yea thts it for now not to much going on rite this second but soon things will start firing off lol and :Namaste: to all who stop by and any helpful criticesem will be appreciated :thanks:

DSCF05585.JPG
DSCF05626.JPG
DSCF05637.JPG
DSCF05658.JPG

here is my very first organic girl not in my los mix but in roots organic bag soil and i just harvested her and got her hanging also 2 shots of her budz a close up so hopefully i do the drying and curing good so the waiting game she comes lol

Hey there Blaze.. poppin in to see whats happening. Congrats on the harvest always good to see bottoms up eh? :high-five:

I was looking at your last journal. That sickly plant was over-watered. Harvest her ... she will attract the Borg if you let her go like that. Not worth keeping un-healthy plants around, they cause a lot more grief than they are worth. She will thank you when you fire up the buds.

Lets go organic... FTMFW!

I'm admiring your energy. Keep it positive and the goodness follows. :Namaste:

What genetics are you going with here?? .... Oh and post a link to this journal in your sig so others can see what you are up to!!

You're going to like organic and the medicinal effect of your buddage... props bro for taking the turn man, I'll be here watching and learning.

I love organic buds... Can't get enough.

Oh ... for purple buds ... wait till later in flower. Keep the room warm ... don't worry, the purps will come. Cold early will slow growth.

Think about what happens in nature - colder temps at the end of the flower cycle. patience... try and keep the temps in the 65-85F range for now if you can until you are on the back stretch.

Nothing wrong with green buds... Chemdawg looks like blah blah blah greens.. until you smoke it! Then you get to see colors~~~! :passitleft: :smokin:

Beauty in the eye of the be-holder, right?

Good shit, Blaze. I also use a living soil. All organic too! Thought I was the only one who stood by this. Lololz...

I was going to use the Gro-kashi too but I decided on a compost tea instead to start cooking my soil up. There's not too much info out there on it either. Atleast from a rols standpoint anyways.

How'd you apply it?
Is your bin covered and does it stay covered while she cooks?

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

Good shit, Blaze. I also use a living soil. All organic too! Thought I was the only one who stood by this. Lololz...

I was going to use the Gro-kashi too but I decided on a compost tea instead to start cooking my soil up. There's not too much info out there on it either. Atleast from a rols standpoint anyways.

How'd you apply it?
Is your bin covered and does it stay covered while she cooks?

Albienieves welcome to my journal n yea I got 2 plastic totes I'm using to cook my soil with lids on yes one 30 gal. Tote and a 20 gal. Jus did my kit from buildasoil.com watered the top after I mixed everything 2gether n thn I put the kashi on and yea there is a lot growing in there its going crazy lol n yea I know there isn't much out there for info so Thts y I'm jus diving in and giving it a go I'm also getn help from people on here if it wasn't for this site and every1 here I wudnt b half as far as I am but yea any helpful criticism u can give wud be greatly appreciated if u see anything tht cud use improvement let me know cuz I'm new 2 doing organic growing and can use all the help I can get lol but yea :Namaste: and keep it green my friend

Hey there Blaze.. poppin in to see whats happening. Congrats on the harvest always good to see bottoms up eh? :high-five:

I was looking at your last journal. That sickly plant was over-watered. Harvest her ... she will attract the Borg if you let her go like that. Not worth keeping un-healthy plants around, they cause a lot more grief than they are worth. She will thank you when you fire up the buds.

Lets go organic... FTMFW!

I'm admiring your energy. Keep it positive and the goodness follows. :Namaste:

What genetics are you going with here?? .... Oh and post a link to this journal in your sig so others can see what you are up to!!

You're going to like organic and the medicinal effect of your buddage... props bro for taking the turn man, I'll be here watching and learning.

I love organic buds... Can't get enough.

Oh ... for purple buds ... wait till later in flower. Keep the room warm ... don't worry, the purps will come. Cold early will slow growth.

Think about what happens in nature - colder temps at the end of the flower cycle. patience... try and keep the temps in the 65-85F range for now if you can until you are on the back stretch.

Nothing wrong with green buds... Chemdawg looks like blah blah blah greens.. until you smoke it! Then you get to see colors~~~! :passitleft: :smokin:

Beauty in the eye of the be-holder, right?

Hey bb glad 2 c ya round these parts ur well spring of organic knowledge is always welcome in the fire forest lol.
As for genetics I'm using sum seeds I got from a grower friend of mine tht did the colloidal silver method of makn fem seeds. I wud order seeds but I have no way 2 do so since I dnt have a bank account and for various reasons can't get one rite now but I still have like 30 40 seeds left so for rite now I'm doing ok lol obviously I did do day better had I had sum better genetics 2 work with but I do with what I got. And for the link in my Sig. I did add it. Its the 3rd link in my Sig n Thts my organic journal let me no if its working I think it is lol. Also wen u mentioned 2 chop the over waterd sickly girl or she cud get the "Borg" what is tht??

I had a 20 gallon tote, but then I started using a kiddie pool. LMAO! got me and egder, and BAM. Easy mixing bro. Can't beat it. And as for a lil helpful critique? Hell yeah bro! I got your back. No problem. Welcome to organics bro. You're gonna love it!

I had a 20 gallon tote, but then I started using a kiddie pool. LMAO! got me and egder, and BAM. Easy mixing bro. Can't beat it. And as for a lil helpful critique? Hell yeah bro! I got your back. No problem. Welcome to organics bro. You're gonna love it!

Thanx bro um quick question what is an egder?? Also do u use acts (aireated compost teas) or sst (seed sprout tea) during there life time?? Also I use ro water to water my girls I got a ro water filter system so I can pump my own water wenever I need it no tap water for my girls only the best:cheer: lol but I heard people saying they dnt ph there stuff any more wen doin organics n tht the water shud b a ph of 5.5 wen doing ro water but mine is 7.0 to 7.2 so I'm wondering if I shud still ph balance my water 2 feed my organic girls?? And if I do still need 2 ph the water then wud my ph down concentrate I have work in organic growing or no??

Hey albie do u do clones or have u ever b4? Or I guess wud u know what I cud put fresh clones into for a growing medium since my super soil mix is 2 strong for newly grown clones they have 2 be well established about a month b4 I put them into my soil mix?? But yea if u know what I cud use for new baby clones I wud greatly appreciate it? Since I have a bunch of clones going in my diy cloner box I have 2 tht are almost ready 2 be planted but can't use my soil mix So tryn to find other info from people 2 c what I can use lol but yeah :Namaste: bro and keep it green my friend:thumb:

I use Fox Farms light warrior. It's soft enough not to harm the new roots. I transplant from my root cubes into solo cups. Once they root in their cups, I'll transplant again directly into my super soil and they do just fine.

I use Fox Farms light warrior. It's soft enough not to harm the new roots. I transplant from my root cubes into solo cups. Once they root in their cups, I'll transplant again directly into my super soil and they do just fine.

Ok thanx man really appreciate it:thumb:

019592.JPG

here is my first organic girl with my los mix in the fire forest. so here it goes hopefully she comes out nice and healthy?
she looking so droopy rite now cuz i jus uppotted her into a 5gal busket of my los mix (living organic soil) so far its lookn really clear in here now lol that i chopped almost all my girls its guna be fun i think doing less girls jus bigger:cheer: anyway :Namaste: to all who stop by and :thanks: for the incourgement guys and gals and member keep it green my friends.:thumb:

Hey bb glad 2 c ya round these parts ur well spring of organic knowledge is always welcome in the fire forest lol.
As for genetics I'm using sum seeds I got from a grower friend of mine tht did the colloidal silver method of makn fem seeds. I wud order seeds but I have no way 2 do so since I dnt have a bank account and for various reasons can't get one rite now but I still have like 30 40 seeds left so for rite now I'm doing ok lol obviously I did do day better had I had sum better genetics 2 work with but I do with what I got. And for the link in my Sig. I did add it. Its the 3rd link in my Sig n Thts my organic journal let me no if its working I think it is lol. Also wen u mentioned 2 chop the over waterd sickly girl or she cud get the "Borg" what is tht??

The Borg = spider mites. They ruin a good party. You need to watch for them. The only bug that kills a harvest IMO. Brought on by HIGH temps (85F+) in flower room and humidity.

What's seeds are you going with? Seeds from a friend all good... what genetics are they?

On your journal link.. it's hard to figure out whats what... cant tell!

The Borg = spider mites. They ruin a good party. You need to watch for them. The only bug that kills a harvest IMO. Brought on by HIGH temps (85F+) in flower room and humidity.

What's seeds are you going with? Seeds from a friend all good... what genetics are they?

genetics are all broken up these r all his experiments sum succes and failures the seeds got all mixed 2gether but from wen he was doing a bunch of crossing these are the seeds so far its looking very white like buds smells kinda sourish but dont know the true genetics and as for my journal links its the third one but everytime i try to change it it keeps putting it the way it is it wont put the name like my first 2 journals idk why??

ok bb here we go i think i got it figured out so every1 can see it better lol man tht was wierd but yeah all gud now anyway yea im hoping tht the los mix im doing isnt messed up or sumthn cuz my girls r showing yellow leaves and what not ull b able 2 c it in the pm i sent u but yea hope all is doin ok here is a quick shot of the two in question tht i jus up potted into 5 gal buskets also the tall girl is my girl in flower rite now in the los mix and she has alil of the yellowing going on as well
0013175.JPG
0023076.JPG
019592.JPG

Hey there Blaze... nothing wrong with yellow leaves at the btm of the plant. I usually do not trim chop top or otherwise mess with my ladies with one exception. The laf at the btm of the plant I trim away until I get to the first set of branches that are long like 9" or so and are going to become part of the canopy and buds.

Trim all that little stuff including the large yellow leaves and any small ones and any small short branches that aren't going anywhere. It will improve air flow and you can see whats going on better as well. We want to keep all the big branches at this point, they turn into buds.

Looks like you got it on the white bucket that has some training going on. I just tried the training method you are using without topping.
2 plants exactly the same - clones .. same soil same lighting same everything. Guess what? The untrained plant is bigger by about 5" tall and same exact branching... they look like twins cept the trained on is a little smaller... not by much tho.

I will dry and trim the buds and weigh them and see how that turns out. Never know.. maybe shorter slightly fatter buds?? We will see in a week or so as its harvest time once again!!

I'm about to chop them.. waiting for the torrential rain to go away with the humidity. I don't like to chop when it's raining ... just me on that one; superstitious.

I will take them out set them up side by side and take pics ... and weights after drying.

Looking good ... experimenting with seeds. You should sprout a bunch like 20-30 and pick the healthiest 5 from the cups that have 3-5 nodes and grow them out. There's going to be a gem in there, always is! "Mining for greens"

Hey there Blaze... nothing wrong with yellow leaves at the btm of the plant. I usually do not trim chop top or otherwise mess with my ladies with one exception. The laf at the btm of the plant I trim away until I get to the first set of branches that are long like 9" or so and are going to become part of the canopy and buds.

Trim all that little stuff including the large yellow leaves and any small ones and any small short branches that aren't going anywhere. It will improve air flow and you can see whats going on better as well. We want to keep all the big branches at this point, they turn into buds.

Looks like you got it on the white bucket that has some training going on. I just tried the training method you are using without topping.
2 plants exactly the same - clones .. same soil same lighting same everything. Guess what? The untrained plant is bigger by about 5" tall and same exact branching... they look like twins cept the trained on is a little smaller... not by much tho.

I will dry and trim the buds and weigh them and see how that turns out. Never know.. maybe shorter slightly fatter buds?? We will see in a week or so as its harvest time once again!!

I'm about to chop them.. waiting for the torrential rain to go away with the humidity. I don't like to chop when it's raining ... just me on that one; superstitious.

I will take them out set them up side by side and take pics ... and weights after drying.

Looking good ... experimenting with seeds. You should sprout a bunch like 20-30 and pick the healthiest 5 from the cups that have 3-5 nodes and grow them out. There's going to be a gem in there, always is! "Mining for greens"

The only problem with tht is I'm running out of seeds and I have no way 2 get more since the person who lets me use his card to order stuff online is all paranoid so won't let me order any seeds with his card n the guy who I got these seeds from is no longer around so yea I'm tryn to take it slow n hopefully I find a way 2 get more b4 I run out

Back
Top Bottom