Blaze's Journey Into Fire Organics: LOS Mix, Bag Seed, 2016

20170415_225632.jpg

this is the new veg/ baby tunnel as they grow up ill move dwn towards the end where I will have alil blurple lite from marshydro its there par34 I believe its jus alil 24w from the wall I figure it will be gud to help the youngings transition to the big leds what do u guys think the 3 newest additions to the family have yet to pop above soil since I jus put them in the ground 2day lol but they are as follows I did another blueberry auto since I like how frosty her dwarf sister was ill do the last auto bean I have and if she makes it like I'm hoping for then I will have 2 new autos going 1 electric fruit and another blueberry and 1 almost about to be harvested and then I have an afrodite which is a photo and then another purple kush since the first 1 didn't get as frosty as I wuda liked but the lower buds tht had the marshydro on em all the time got way better so I'm guna give it another go under a full tent of marshydros and see how she turns out then I bet way better now I got the ac in there to help bring tht heat down n now I'm starting malted grain teas to my feeding arsenal things are about to pop off in the garden of weeden :rofl: I think I'm guna start a new journal soon now I'm doing all good genetics and I'm completely done with the broken genetic line I think ill call it blazes garden of weeden oor just garden of weeden v.1 lol I like the second any1 got any 2cents to throw in on a new name I can use for my journal throw it out there and let me here it lol wana get sumthn kinda catchy sumthn new the kids are into these days lmao hahaha :rofl: talkn like I'm an old timer an shit n I'm only 27 lol but yea any1 has anything they think is a gud1 let me know :Namaste:

I like the angled light, I do that all the time. Usually for late veg. I don't bother for seeds until they sprout. :)

yea idk what the shit is goin on I jus went in n even with the ac unit in and I taped up the window so its like 98% blocked up and not leaking hot air back in atleast and its still 95 f in the dam tent n I got a floor fan even aimed at the lights I think they where lieing about this fan cause ive never had this big of an issue and it seems like the fan did nuthn cept cost me energy and take up space on my breaker only 1.7 I believe but still thts another led light I cud be using like my reflector 96 tht is jus sitting here not even getting used I also am trying to find sumthn tht will give me humidity but not hot like my lil humidifiers I have they run hot so I bet thts raising the temp a lot 2 or atleast contributing to it in sum way thts 4sure so ill be lookn for tht as 2 my nex purchase for the grow op then prolly a bigger better fan I thought vivosun was a decent brand since I seen a bunch of reviews on there site wen I clicked on it n every1 said it worked great but not mine fuking shit lol so gotta get a bigger one I think ill be going with sumthn round 3 or 350 cfm I think I shud be gud with tht I hope anyway lol

yea idk what the shit is goin on I jus went in n even with the ac unit in and I taped up the window so its like 98% blocked up and not leaking hot air back in atleast and its still 95 f in the dam tent n I got a floor fan even aimed at the lights I think they where lieing about this fan cause ive never had this big of an issue and it seems like the fan did nuthn cept cost me energy and take up space on my breaker only 1.7 I believe but still thts another led light I cud be using like my reflector 96 tht is jus sitting here not even getting used I also am trying to find sumthn tht will give me humidity but not hot like my lil humidifiers I have they run hot so I bet thts raising the temp a lot 2 or atleast contributing to it in sum way thts 4sure so ill be lookn for tht as 2 my nex purchase for the grow op then prolly a bigger better fan I thought vivosun was a decent brand since I seen a bunch of reviews on there site wen I clicked on it n every1 said it worked great but not mine fuking shit lol so gotta get a bigger one I think ill be going with sumthn round 3 or 350 cfm I think I shud be gud with tht I hope anyway lol

My 6" Can-Fan does about 270 CFM and it could handle an 8x8' room with ease. But maybe cooling the light hoods is more effective than cooling a whole room. I just assumed it would work for the room. Do you have enough duct to add a hot air intake sucking air from the heated top of the light?

okk so wen I was cleaning up the otherday seting up the new baby tunnel I found and old tried and tested battle hardend grenade pipe lol I missed his goofy ass expression bout to be putting a grin on my face thts 4 sure as I load him getting ready 4 use again after months being lost at war
20170416_005946.jpg
20170416_010027.jpg
20170416_010022.jpg
20170416_005953.jpg

My 6" Can-Fan does about 270 CFM and it could handle an 8x8' room with ease. But maybe cooling the light hoods is more effective than cooling a whole room. I just assumed it would work for the room. Do you have enough duct to add a hot air intake sucking air from the heated top of the light?
Idk what tht is ill have 2 look it up 2day n bout how much it is

Sorry to be unclear. Can you add some duct on the inside of the tent?
One end on the fan and the other end sucking up the hottest air in the tent - right on top of the lights.
K ill go check tht out wen i get back inside i know i got sum xtra ducting by the end at the window but i got it all taped up so im guna have 2 take off the fan stretch it out n c if i got enuf but hopefully i do

k so I had jus enuf ducting to make it over the lights and at the end I cut a milk jug in half and taped the to it above the lights as well to help increase the area its sucking up at here she is to show what I mean
20170416_153611.jpg
20170416_153617.jpg

there can u c the milk jug I cut in half and taped to the end above the lights my thinking is I hope to increase how much heat I'm sucking off the lights and out the tent atleast I hope it will tht with the ac if it don't cool down enuf for me 2 hook up my other reflector 96 ill be screwed and wont be able to even use my full tent like I wont be able to fill it all the way up and then wont get my perpetual grow going the way I need it to man this mite turn out to be a sad sad day :( man idk what else I cud even do at that point if even the ac wont cool it down enuf id have to get a bigger inline fan and hopefully tht would work other wise idk but no sense in stress rite now I'm guna give it an hour to keep the door shut n the ac on to cool the room down an then ill check n c what I'm working with now I think of it I still mite even be able to turn the ac alil bit cooler I cant remember fully if I have it as cool as it can go or not so I guess we mite not be fully screwed after all sorry every1 jus had alil mini panic is all lol but yea check out my blueberry auto its doing exactly what I wanted from her and turning into jus one giant ball of bud lol each bud tht u c on the top jus goes straight down n is solid bud lol I know she os only like 2 inches tall but shit she is so frosty n I gave her alil bit of the malted grain tea yesterday n 2day even the fan leaves r gettn sugar on em lol man I cant wait to start doing some more autos buts trained better also I cant wait till my photo girls start putting on sum buddage now with the malted grain teas in my feeding schedual I cant wait to c what my buds turn out 2b now lol I jus cant wait 4 everything hahaha :rofl: but yea here is bbauto from dutch passion seed bank
20170416_073208.jpg
20170416_073121.jpg
20170416_073242.jpg

can u see what I'm saying it jus bud all the way down the stem also since I been upping how much I give her she started getting alil taller which hey ill take it at this point cause with how thick her buds are if she gets any taller it jus fills in with bud I noticed so I wana c hw gud she reacts once I get the malted barley sst in there thts 2morow or how ever long they take to sprout lol also wen I get all the malted grains and my other teas goin an alos I'm not guna top the next one she will be all natural but yea once I get all of em going from the start I wana see what the difference is from how I did this last one b.b auto from d.p topped versus untopped for this strain maybe she don't like being topped idk but we will find out since I got another 1 going I hope she makes it I'm also trying to make up my mind about my electric fruit auto I'm to nervouse rite now to try topping again I think cause its my only new auto I have going tht is a 4 sure my other new 1 hasn't popped above soil yet since I jus put it in yesterday but yea I'm out of auto seeds rite now so I think ill wait till my nex order of seeds whichim leaning towards almost all autos I think lol

k so I had jus enuf ducting to make it over the lights and at the end I cut a milk jug in half and taped the to it above the lights as well to help increase the area its sucking up at here she is to show what I mean
20170416_153611.jpg
20170416_153617.jpg

I just had a dinosaur geek moment because it looked like you have a big brontosaurus neck coming in the wall of your tent and a brontosaurus mouth sucking up hot air from around your lights. How cool is that to have built a dinosaur into your grow tent! And you did it all McGyver style... but I'm obviously not a dinosaur geek because they haven't called them brontosaurus for decades.. some of them got downgraded to allosarus and the rest are part of a name from an earlier fnd that predates brontosarus (so gets the naming rights.) .... Anyway dinosaurs are cooler than snakes which it could also be, but some folks are scared of snakes so go with dinosaurs--- like the friendly ones in Jurassic Park. :)

Dude, there has to be a way out of this cooling issue. Unless your room is sweating hot outside the tent.

That bbauto is a trip. . She is going to be fun to look at on harvest day.

I just had a dinosaur geek moment because it looked like you have a big brontosaurus neck coming in the wall of your tent and a brontosaurus mouth sucking up hot air from around your lights. How cool is that to have built a dinosaur into your grow tent! And you did it all McGyver style... but I'm obviously not a dinosaur geek because they haven't called them brontosaurus for decades.. some of them got downgraded to allosarus and the rest are part of a name from an earlier fnd that predates brontosarus (so gets the naming rights.) .... Anyway dinosaurs are cooler than snakes which it could also be, but some folks are scared of snakes so go with dinosaurs--- like the friendly ones in Jurassic Park. :)

Dude, there has to be a way out of this cooling issue. Unless your room is sweating hot outside the tent.

That bbauto is a trip. . She is going to be fun to look at on harvest day.
Yea i no ill take pics as i go along the way of harvesting her so u can c it lol n yea since i grew the dinosaur in here i hooked up my other 96 reflector to see hw hot its guna get an see if i can figure this out outside the tent in the room its fukn cool as shit with the ac unit its dropped to like 68 degrees f so idk what is going on

k so with the ac on and my dino neck poking threw doing its thing its at 90 degrees f in the flower tent and tht is with my second reflector 96 in there as well I have her up and just on the growth setting or bloom lol I forget which is which but I got it set with the one switch tht is 4 flower which is mostly red so I aimed it at my EV #1 which is the only girl I got in flower at the moment but tht will be changing soon here anyway with all the lights setup and today was a cold kinda day so once full summer hits I think I will need a bigger fan to hook up to the dino neck cause its at 90 still and thts with the ac as cold as it gets and I put a blanket up to cover the bathroom so its less area needing to be cooled down tht actually did more then I thought it wud it dropped it like another 4 degrees or sumthn like tht if I remember right I was kinda high yeaterday doing all my figuring lol but yea I need to get a cool air humidifier and a bigger fan then I think I will be all good in the grow room atleast for heat issues anyway now I got the other reflector 96 up pumpin more red spectrum into miss ev#1 I hope she turns out all nice fat an frosty man I'm gettn stoked over here lol still wana get the heat down alil more tho right now since 90is still alil 2 high but getting there I think ill get another fan and put the one I have nw in the veg tent and help circulate the air also I have these lil white bugs in my soil on one of my plants they r tiny n everywhere under the soil the plant looks amazing tht has em and none r on the plant but they r to tiny to get pics of them wen u look at the soil u can see em moving back under the soil and they r white I'm doing weekly ipm so idk shud I be doing something more for the soil specifically to get rid of those kinda bugs cause even wen I do my ipm I soak the soil down as well to help kill off any bugs in there which is another reason I'm confused with how often I do ipm how the hell do I have an infestation these dam lil fukers must be like the Spartans of the bug world lmao :rofl: dam bugs lol anyway thanx every1 for the help

Regarding temperatures. I was in my veg room this morning and the thought came ot me, how is air getting into your tent? Through the zipper?

There is usually a lower hole in a tent for fresh air intake with the same kind of drawstring neck as the exhaust for air. Is this wide open?

Long term, for light baffling, you should probably put a 18-24" bit of the ducting bent into a u shape (at least a corner angle) to allow for easy air intake. Short term you could prop it open with any sort of tube, (half-rolled card board cereal box) and see what that does to the temperature when lights are on.

Your little critters sound like white flies or fungus gnats. If the plant has been repotted within the last 3 weeks, it is probably fungus gnats that were shipped free with the soil or one of the soil amendments. If there were eggs in the soil, your IPM may not have worked on them yet. The bugs may go away by themselves in the next 3 days. Yellow sticky traps never hurt.

Last I checked, videos were hosted on another platform, such as youtube, and linked via URL. I haven't checked in 3 years but I know folks like Pigeons420 still post their videos on youtube. I don't have or want a youtube account. If you find an easy way to post videos, let me know. I have a video of a falcon taking a bath in a rain puddle from last Friday.

Regarding temperatures. I was in my veg room this morning and the thought came ot me, how is air getting into your tent? Through the zipper?

There is usually a lower hole in a tent for fresh air intake with the same kind of drawstring neck as the exhaust for air. Is this wide open?

Long term, for light baffling, you should probably put a 18-24" bit of the ducting bent into a u shape (at least a corner angle) to allow for easy air intake. Short term you could prop it open with any sort of tube, (half-rolled card board cereal box) and see what that does to the temperature when lights are on.

Your little critters sound like white flies or fungus gnats. If the plant has been repotted within the last 3 weeks, it is probably fungus gnats that were shipped free with the soil or one of the soil amendments. If there were eggs in the soil, your IPM may not have worked on them yet. The bugs may go away by themselves in the next 3 days. Yellow sticky traps never hurt.

Last I checked, videos were hosted on another platform, such as youtube, and linked via URL. I haven't checked in 3 years but I know folks like Pigeons420 still post their videos on youtube. I don't have or want a youtube account. If you find an easy way to post videos, let me know. I have a video of a falcon taking a bath in a rain puddle from last Friday.
I got the front of the tent open sucking in cold from the ac n the dino neck sucking it out and the vents n holes are all open on the tent

k so here is an update wen I went in to turn lights off here is early vixen #1 in flower I think she is in full flower mode now cause I'm starting to see pre flowers isn't tht what this is called??
20170419_012338.jpg
20170419_012329.jpg
20170419_012251.jpg

if I'm wrong let me know what its really called so I can learn the proper temenolgy but yea here she is in full view she is kinda dropy my only guess is it started the pas few days ive been noticing her getting droppy but tht cud be cause the pas few days the heat has been outa control so maybe from heat is y she is drooping idk if any1 knows why she is starting this please chim in anyway here she is
20170419_012138.jpg
20170419_012132.jpg
20170419_012038.jpg
20170419_012008.jpg

and up nex we got the 2 new youngins to make it to the garden of weeden up first is the electric fruit auto
20170419_011821.jpg
20170419_011826.jpg

followed by afrodite which is a photo fem seed not quite as big as the auto is alredy but hey its a photo so I'm guessing its about right on 4 size lol they r so cute at this stage I think I cant wait for my other 3 beans I put into soil about 3 r 4 days ago to pop up above soil I love looking at new babies I always wana keep lookn at em an going in by em loli gotta keep my hands off emis the hardest part 4 me lol its so relaxing to do this gardening I love it but yea here is afrogirl aka afrodite
20170419_011847.jpg
20170419_011844.jpg

and now for the nex girl to go into flower will be another early vixen only I did different training on this girl I did like an octopuss like deal with the spread of her branches and I topped 2 of them to get more tops but I trimmed almost all the lower buds off I only left 2 buds below the main on all the branches except 2 the ones I topped I left 3 areas for future buds but with the way I got her trained like an unruly octopus lmao :rofl: even with the 2 branches having a few more buds wont be a problem and I doubt they will be popcorn buds or atleast not small popcorns cuz I the branches bent over on there side so light gets to each bud my hope is to turn what wud be popcorn buds into tops by letting more light get to each of the areas but yea here she is early vixen #2 in veg #1 is in flower now but with the xtra training I'm doing on #2 and she was alil smaller then #1 I think cause I have tht funnel in #1 she got more right to the roots right away and it helped her along but tht cud jus be wishful thinkn on my part lol
20170419_011734.jpg
20170419_011711.jpg
20170419_011640.jpg
20170419_011706.jpg

now for the sadness my purple kush clone and my pineapple skunk #1 I think I fuked up wen I transplanted into there final home I knocke off a lot of dirt so I wudnt mix to much of my bag soil in with my los mix and wen I was doing it I was thinkn man I shudnt be movn these roots so much but of course I didn't listen to my stomach like I shuda but I know now lol anyway yea I fuked around n I think they mite not make it the purple kush clone mite make and even the pineapple skunk cud pull a miracle out of the dirt and grab onto new life atleast I hope she does and if she don't I'm germing another pineapple skunk and a strawberry cake both photo fems tonite so either way the strain isn't fully lost just yet I still have a chance of adding to the arsenal anyway up first is pineapple skunk #1 see idk if she guna make it or not what do u guys think?? I'm keeping her just incase for right now since I dnt need the room if she still lookn like tht or worse wen the time comes for me to b able to move some 1 in there n she is holdn it up thn ill decide if she gets the chuck or if she gets way worse n fully dies well then obviously I wud upchuck her but yea we don't like talkn so fouly like tht in the garden of weeden :rofl: but yea here she is pineapple skunk #1
20170419_011801.jpg
20170419_011809.jpg

and up next is purple kush clone monstercropped I think she mite make it yea she is lookn ruf but not as bad as pineapple skunk an she looks like how they lookd wen I first started and wud up pot I wud shake and scrape all the dirt off the roots b4 I knew what I know now and wud wonder like a dumb ass y my plants wud then look like shit 4 the nex week r 2 lol but yea thy wud mostly make it it jus wud take like a week or two to bounce back so maybe this girl is jus takn her sweet old time
20170419_011745.jpg
20170419_011742.jpg

Looks like you had a lot of fun with that octopus lttle vixen :)

You girls really are wilting. That fan you bought just doesn't seem to be moving the air. I had that issue with a cheap one but other folks say they work fine. If it were really removin and replacing all the air in your tent 2x per minute, your tent would not be overheating. I believe the heat is stressing your girls.

She might just be a little thirsty?

yea I'm pretty sure its cause I stressed her out to much at transplanting I didn't wana mix the bag soil I have with my los mix I was putting her into so I was knocking off all the dirt and jus moved the roots around to much so idk if she jus guna take awhile n spring back or if I lost her but either way its ok cause I'm germing another pineapple skunk and also a strawberry cake last time I tried strawberry cake I like burnt the taproot or sumthn idk but it was all brown n shrivled looking so I'm guessing to close to leds and to much heat so I got my t8s setup now and some panda liner up on half of it and here it is my new baby tunnel
20170419_175509.jpg
20170419_175604.jpg

so yea over all not to bad I hope the t8 light setup I got works out good to get thess babies up n going cause I cant afford to keep losing any more now I burned threw all my freebies now so now what I'm using actually costed me money lol so now I'm alil more worried plus these strains sound so dam delish lol I don't wana lose em haha but yea I think 2day folks will be the day I start my new journal so ill let every1 know the name n everything once I get it up and ready and thank u every1 so much for all the help rad bb14 and even u over there on ur branch bird I appreciate u stoping by and helping me along my journey as well :thanks:every1 and :420: and member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom