Blaze's Journey Into Fire Organics: LOS Mix, Bag Seed, 2016

Thanks Rad for the kind words... I'm a pretty lucky guy... I like to grow plants natural but thats usually cause I was late in my planning and didn't have very large plants in VEG.

Right now I do have some nice VEG plants and am topping many of them (in VEG only) 3rd or 4th node. At this stage they don't even skip a beat and grow 2 or more main colas so by the time in flower they will be a petty big bush 4' tall or more.... now if they grow another main cola and many sometimes grow 2 main colas, then I've got to do some training.

Blaze that main stem looks impressive! If you have a cfl or 2 I'd side light that plant until finish. Won't really matter but it will help the lower buds get fatter at same time as the rest of the plant.

With plants they use "translocation" and move nutrients from the fan leaves to the lower down buds so they will be pretty similar as the main cola for THC and maturation.

Believe it or not, I use Jiffy Peat Pellets to root seeds. I soak in H2o2 and filtered water (1/2 and 1/2) overnight. Next morning into re-hydrated jiffy peat pellets and under the dome they come with (home depot has em now) for spring veggies. I just did 32 seeds ... 31 seedlings in soil... the 1 missing I think I dropped the seed ... there wasn't a seed in the empty pellet. Oh and then when transplanting I rip off the little mesh and into my seedling mix.

Seedling mix: 1/2 EWC & 1/2 cpsm and some aeration if you have it handy (very light soil, cotyledons have all the nutrients the plant needs to get to the hardened off phase (good topic to discuss how that happens!). Then up pot after hardened off into the regular soil mix.

I don't use paper towels for several reasons. One is the chemicals they use to make the paper towels white.... ever drive past a paper mill? I think when I did that the first time, thats when I changed how I did seedlings. The paper towel method is interesting ... it's been around for a very long time. Predated bottled nutrients as it was how I was taught way back in the early 70s... I never got 100% with that method... peat pellets much better.

Grade your success with seedlings:
90-100% - A
80-90% - B
70-80% - C
>70% - D

"Do or die, there is no fail!" Yoda 1982

If we are not in the "A" range something is off...

Here's my setup for seedlings:

Jiffy dome inside a larger dome with a towel under large dome and a heat mat under the towel:

20170327_104800.jpg

20170327_104815.jpg

Edit:
Blaze the cloned plant looks fine... the yellow leaf is due to the plant using energy stored there to grow roots. Completely normal... specially when there's a flower on the top there. What you're doing is Re-veg AKA Monstercropping... Look that up.

That's typically how I grow a mother out.... the plant that comes from this in flower .... meh... they don't usually grow normal for some reason. I've tried and failed. But the cuttings from this plant will grow normal and look pretty close to the original doner. Eventually the monstercrop girl will normalize in VEG but it will take sometimes 6 months... and maybe never normalize.

Best time to take cuttings is before flower right at flip to 12/12 or the tops of VEG plants you topped at 3rd or 4th node. I run REG seeds most of the time so taking clones early is a guess at best and that's why take them at flip. I have a better idea if they are female or not... usually 90% sure... at 3rd node there's no way to tell.

awesome info thank u bb umm jus a quick question what is cpsm u mentioned 4 a seedling mix I'm just wondering what it is?? and as for the mainstem looking good which plant were u talking about and also the cfls for side lighting on which plant are u talking about one of my ones in flower cuz if its my purple kush 1 I do already lol I put my t8s up one on each side of the plant hanging vertically I believe I always get confused by vertical and horizontal I believe its vertical tho lol its up hanging up and down not across the top so then it actually reaches those lower bud sites ill be ordering sum mars hydro lights this weekend and I think ill be ordering a few of those lil ufo dome looking ones they r only like 35watts or sumthn so I figured I wud get like 6 of them and put 2on each side of the walls in the tent so it wud be like roughly 280watts for lower buds or do u think I shud just get a few smaller panels like the mars hydo cubes I have now they r like a 150w roughly I'm jus trying to figure out a gud light plan tht wont take a billion plug ins lol I wud rather jus get 1 big light so then only have 1 plug in but then I wont get as much penetration to the bud sites so with more smaller lights I can do tht but then have mre dam plug ins lol ohhhh the joys and struggles of growing I love it all tho actually even the down parts if we didn't have any of the bad parts we wudnt enjoy the gud 1s as much but yea thank u guys for ur support

k so quick update I jus harvested my last broken simmons girl ill be doing only good genetics from here on out and well here is a few pics of the girl I just harvested
20170327_211759.jpg
20170327_211833.jpg

these first two are full shots rite b4 I chopped her
20170327_211933.jpg
20170327_212040.jpg
20170327_212122.jpg

now this 1 was grown under 1 of my mars hydro 150w led cubes and next to my vipraspecter series 600w I'm just wondering if my vipra light is why my purple kush which is still going in my flower tent doesn't have a lot of frosty triches?? any1 else wana chime in on the subject of how to get more frost on ur buds tht wud be wonderful lol anyway off to get a few pics of my purple kush to put up ina lil bit I also will be ordering my lights to add to the flower tent prolly going with mars hydro reflector 96 and get 2 of them also was thinking on getting a few of there lil mars par38s which are only 24w and small lil things haha but for side lighting I figured add 2 for each plant one on each side or shud I go with sumthn else for side lighting??

k so here is my purple kush from cks see not as much frost as I expected idk if thts cuz of the vipraspecter light I been using don't have enuf deep red in it ive been hearing a lot about it not havn enuf red spectrum idk if tht has anything to do with the frostiness of ur buds but I think it does since red is needed during flowering and thts when triches start to appear so my guess is tht is does have sumthn to do with it atleast in sum degree I ordered another mars hydro reflector 96 today and I will be ordering another light this weekend I just haven't decided what size light I will be going with I will prolly get the reflector 144 but we will see also I will be getting a fan to suck sum of the heat out and sum ducting to shoot it out the window thts my hopes anyway lol here is my purple kush girl now I got her under the mars hydro cube for side lighting to see if tht helps boost the frostiness for her las week of growing I mite let her go a few xtra days if I really see noticeable frost improvement so about another week or so from today here she is
20170328_183045.jpg
20170328_183101.jpg
20170328_183110.jpg
20170328_183115.jpg
20170328_183122.jpg
20170328_183232.jpg
20170328_183305.jpg
20170328_183313.jpg
20170328_183325.jpg

and here is my tent setup from the outside so u can kinda get a sense of what I'm working with lol but yea see I have like no top room really from any ducting other then maybe if it was like 2 ana half inches wide lol so prolly not but there is some side ones in the front I can use and then just bend the ducting around the side and out the window I think tht shud work rite?? what does every1 else think??
20170328_160802.jpg
20170328_160839.jpg

Ducting comes in many varieties, including thin flat ducting and ducting made out of clear floppy vinyl (think baggies.)
Most of the flat ducting needs pro style installation except for the 4" dryer ducting solutions. You can probably run 4" ducting anywhere but 6" ducting is better for anything over about 200 CFM. 120-180 CFM is probably a good air exchange capacity for your tent.

The keys to good ducting: Adequate size, as short as possible, as smooth as possible, with as few bends and as shallow bends as possible.

I have run a 6" CanFan for 3 years - mount at any angle - not a squeak. Don't buy a cheap hardware store fan that looks like a cooling fan inside of duct work. It won't work at all. PC fans are better, but not much. The style of fans they sell at hydro stores really are better.

I suggest you install an in-line fan with a good brand name that looks like a turbo charger or a jet engine for $80-120.
As a second choice, you can install a bathroom vent fan - but it won't last long and you can't add a charcoal filter for aroma control.

k so small update flower tent: took out vipraspectra light 600w n those r led watts not from the wall, added in 3 more mars hydro 300s so its like a 150w each roughly from the wall. So my flower tent has a total of 4 mars hydro 150w and the mars hydro reflector 96 in it an here it is
20170404_170246.jpg

that's the flower tent and i only have my purple kush in there right now that's why i have the 2 lil 150w mars hanging on the sides there like that and the other 2 are hanging up normal but u cant really c em in the pic but they are in there also ill be adding in one of my early vixen that i have in the veg tent right now either 2night or 2morow I haven't decided yet lol i sat down to take a break and smoke a bowl i been working in the flower room since noon and it was like 5 wen i sat dwn and now I'm really feeling it in my back lol moving a bunch of soil and ewc and compost and tents and pots and all the bending and stretching when u have collapsed disks starts to really ware on u after five hours ha but yea the one ev i have in veg now with the funnel is prolly nice and ready to start flowering she is taking up almost the whole top of the five gallon bucket she is in lol i cant wait to c her start to flower man she will be beautiful anyway on to more pressing matters lol

veg tent: took out the 3 mars hydro 300s, added in the vipraspecter 600w here it is
20170404_170226.jpg

now since this is a more powerful light then the 3 150s but it says i think its only like 350 or something actual watts or 450 i forget ill have to look but yea so u think i shud take out the stand and build a different one where it has like levels so some can be lower and farther from the light or are they about good where they are at if u need a better pic like a different angle or anything to better judge jus let me know the light is btween 10 inches is the closest to 15 inches the farthest cept the new seeds i jus put in the ground like a day r 2 ago are 1foot 11inches so wud u say that's ok or shud i build a different type of stand?? :thanks: every1 for the incouragment and the words of wisdom for every1 who helpd me threw this member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

k so this is my early vixen that I'm guna be putting into flower tonight or 2morow and I'm noticing she is starting to get alil bit of yellowing going on her edging is this sumthn i shud be worried about or no i was thinkn it mite be um low on calcium doesn't tht cause yellowing?? and also isn't gypsum used for that i cant remember what gypsum was used for if I'm right or not cud sum body let me know lol anyway here is my ev with the slight yellowing
20170404_174507.jpg
20170404_174510.jpg

oh no look in the first pic and i jus noticed wen i wen in to take the pic of her that one of her leaves look like its been munched on by an insect of some sort u see it on the left side of the funnel oh now I'm worried cuz i don't see any bugs in there so cud they be in the soil like underneath?? what shud i do i don't wana put her into flower if she is infected and get my pk infected and ruin her or sumthn i dnt even know if she cud be affected to the point of ruining her this late in flower since I'm bout to chop her wthin the next week here or so but yea please sum let me know what i shud do b4 i move her just incase

veg tent: took out the 3 mars hydro 300s, added in the vipraspecter 600w here it is
20170404_170226.jpg

now since this is a more powerful light then the 3 150s but it says i think its only like 350 or something actual watts or 450 i forget ill have to look but yea so u think i shud take out the stand and build a different one where it has like levels so some can be lower and farther from the light or are they about good where they are at if u need a better pic like a different angle or anything to better judge jus let me know the light is btween 10 inches is the closest to 15 inches the farthest cept the new seeds i jus put in the ground like a day r 2 ago are 1foot 11inches so wud u say that's ok or shud i build a different type of stand?? :thanks: every1 for the incouragment and the words of wisdom for every1 who helpd me threw this member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

Here's to the new lights in flower helping your flowering girls reach their full potential. :bongrip:

On to your veg distance question -

I can't speak to LEDs and distance. For CFLs, the different heights of blocks to keep the canopies mostly level is what I do. If I knew the distance was safe, I would raise up the little seedlings so their soil was level wih the soil of the larger girls. The few times I have run seedlings a few inches lower than the older plants, they have gone very leggy and required support not to fall over.

Since LEDs are farther away than CFLs, the light intensity falls of more slowly, thus a wider range of canopy distances is acceptable - so the extra distance causing strecth should be less under LEDs - so maybe not an issue. If the little ones stretch, get them up higher :)

k so this is my early vixen that I'm guna be putting into flower tonight or 2morow and I'm noticing she is starting to get alil bit of yellowing going on her edging is this sumthn i shud be worried about or no i was thinkn it mite be um low on calcium doesn't tht cause yellowing?? and also isn't gypsum used for that i cant remember what gypsum was used for if I'm right or not cud sum body let me know lol anyway here is my ev with the slight yellowing
20170404_174507.jpg

oh no look in the first pic and i jus noticed wen i wen in to take the pic of her that one of her leaves look like its been munched on by an insect of some sort u see it on the left side of the funnel oh now I'm worried cuz i don't see any bugs in there so cud they be in the soil like underneath?? what shud i do i don't wana put her into flower if she is infected and get my pk infected and ruin her or sumthn i dnt even know if she cud be affected to the point of ruining her this late in flower since I'm bout to chop her wthin the next week here or so but yea please sum let me know what i shud do b4 i move her just incase

I can't see the yellowing in the photo. Which leaves are yellowing and which part?

I couldn't tell if that was munched by an insect, munched by a fan, or the leaf lost a fight with a piece of wire.
If you don't see a bug on that leaf, I wouldn't hesitate to put her into flower with the PK.

In case of infestation, you should have something on hand to fight bugs. (I've used the Sierra Natural Sciences products and I've used Neem Oil mixes. The SNS products work, based on plants like Rosmary, chrysanteum, etc. But it gets expensive.) But I digress. It's good to be prepared. Then you can go forward without worrying.

Here's to the new lights in flower helping your flowering girls reach their full potential. :bongrip:

On to your veg distance question -

I can't speak to LEDs and distance. For CFLs, the different heights of blocks to keep the canopies mostly level is what I do. If I knew the distance was safe, I would raise up the little seedlings so their soil was level wih the soil of the larger girls. The few times I have run seedlings a few inches lower than the older plants, they have gone very leggy and required support not to fall over.

Since LEDs are farther away than CFLs, the light intensity falls of more slowly, thus a wider range of canopy distances is acceptable - so the extra distance causing strecth should be less under LEDs - so maybe not an issue. If the little ones stretch, get them up higher :)

I can't see the yellowing in the photo. Which leaves are yellowing and which part?

I couldn't tell if that was munched by an insect, munched by a fan, or the leaf lost a fight with a piece of wire.
If you don't see a bug on that leaf, I wouldn't hesitate to put her into flower with the PK.

In case of infestation, you should have something on hand to fight bugs. (I've used the Sierra Natural Sciences products and I've used Neem Oil mixes. The SNS products work, based on plants like Rosmary, chrysanteum, etc. But it gets expensive.) But I digress. It's good to be prepared. Then you can go forward without worrying.

thanx rad and I do have sum stuff on hand I do two times a week ipm of ful-power, Monterey garden spray with spinosad, and pro-tekt which has silica in it and I add in like a teaspoon or 2 of whatever tea I have goin at the time so for an ipm pretty good I believe I got the "recipe" for lack of a better word lol from bb14 dude really knows his stuff on organic gardening that's 4 sure

thanx rad and I do have sum stuff on hand I do two times a week ipm of ful-power, Monterey garden spray with spinosad, and pro-tekt which has silica in it and I add in like a teaspoon or 2 of whatever tea I have goin at the time so for an ipm pretty good I believe I got the "recipe" for lack of a better word lol from bb14 dude really knows his stuff on organic gardening that's 4 sure

That's right! Spinosad is part of your ipm - so don't worry about that one leaf. It might be mechanical damage rather than animal. It might be that leaf eater is now an extinct leaf eater with no descendants. Or maybe that leaf eater took a few bites and decided to move outside to find tastier produce to eat.

Have you checked your temperature inside the dome with and without the heat mat?

Cannafan just did measurements at her low/med/high settings with her temp sensor sitting on top of the mat 70, 75, 78 F.

Since I keep my veg area between 68-75, the room temp works as good as a heat mat (for me.)

Must be something about my heat mat and my setup. It's in the 80s in the dome.. or at the btm of the dome. I have a piece of insulation under the mat and that helps reflect the heat up towards the dome instead of getting absorbed by whats under the heat mat... I use the silver reflective bubble insulation... it was working too well and it was in the 90s in the dome until I added a towel between the mat and the dome. Now in the low 80s.

The heat mat really works for me... I soak seeds in 1/2 RO water and 1/2 H2o2 overnight and then into jiffy peat pellets... 2 days I have seedlings.
Pretty consistent 95+% germination.... then after the first set of true leaves... all downhill from there. :laugh:

RE: topping VEG plants... I do it sometimes... I'm not sure how well it works for yield at the end of the day. I mainly do it for timing... If I have clones that I don't have room for in flower, I will start topping them and pinching them back just to keep them under control.

Some folks like that big scrog look in the flower room. I like more room around my plants for air circulation since we have PM here... nothing really to do about it cept for a lot of air movement and LOTS of big wide multi topped plants doesn't help .... maybe I need some bigger fans! hahaha

I do have a few monsters going now... 6' tall and 3' wide....it's crowded in the flower room.

That works .. can use the Monterry spray at 1 tbs / gal once a week as a preventative.... the rest of the IPM is for plant health, can even add in some PURE coconut water 1/4 cup / gal.... watch the goodness.

You plant you are wondering about going into flower... she's a little short so she stretches still going to be short but bushy is good. I don't see any issues with yellowing .... actually she looks pretty healthy. I'd probably go another week in VEG and see if she doesn't want to get a little taller.. but thats your call, I don't think it will matter much.

Hey Blaze everything is looking great... lighting .. more the merrier as they say. Just watch your circuit - 15A circuit - less than or equal to 1500watts is the safe place per circuit. I think the plants can handle that and probably more.

On venting... theres a vent hole right up above your big light. You can insert a 4" vent tube there - tie it to a cross member in the ceiling of the tent and put the fan and filter outside the tent. .... sorta noisy but you can also get creative and move the fan to a remote location outside the room, even out side would be best. By fan I'm talking what Rad suggested ... you can get a 4" fan with a charcoal filter also 4" inlet... it will work for your size tent. I run a 4" fan/filter combo and it does adequate job for 10 large flowering plants....

That works .. can use the Monterry spray at 1 tbs / gal once a week as a preventative.... the rest of the IPM is for plant health, can even add in some PURE coconut water 1/4 cup / gal.... watch the goodness.

You plant you are wondering about going into flower... she's a little short so she stretches still going to be short but bushy is good. I don't see any issues with yellowing .... actually she looks pretty healthy. I'd probably go another week in VEG and see if she doesn't want to get a little taller.. but thats your call, I don't think it will matter much.

Hey Blaze everything is looking great... lighting .. more the merrier as they say. Just watch your circuit - 15A circuit - less than or equal to 1500watts is the safe place per circuit. I think the plants can handle that and probably more.

On venting... theres a vent hole right up above your big light. You can insert a 4" vent tube there - tie it to a cross member in the ceiling of the tent and put the fan and filter outside the tent. .... sorta noisy but you can also get creative and move the fan to a remote location outside the room, even out side would be best. By fan I'm talking what Rad suggested ... you can get a 4" fan with a charcoal filter also 4" inlet... it will work for your size tent. I run a 4" fan/filter combo and it does adequate job for 10 large flowering plants....

yea thanx bb I usually do use coconut water but I'm out rite nw but will be getting mre soon here and I moved my flower tent ahead alil bit so hopefully I will be able to get sum ducting in there and go straight from the tent to the window and vent it outside then I wont need so much ducting to wrap around the front and side and then shoot it out the window it wud prolly work its jus I wud need like ten times the amount I wud need versus if I cud jus run it out the back I wud only need about 12 to 18 inches of ducting and the front I wud need acouple feet. now the yellowing on my early vixen tht u cant c is on the edges and the tips I jus put her into the flower tent around 2ish so hopefully she turns out nice and fat like the purple kush here but just more frost now I'm running all my mars hydros in my flower tent and the viper led in my veg tent

k so update time flower tent: purple kush bout ready to harvest jus letn go alil bit longer toget it alil mre frost goin on b4 I put her to the chop shop anyway here is a shot of the whole cola its so big I had to be pretty far away jus to fit it all in the pic lol she is 11 inches long and I measured her like 2days ago so she mite be alil longer now but yea 11" long and 2 ana half wide man I can not wait for her to be ready to actually smoke not jus a freshie but actually ready anyway here she is
20170405_135821.jpg

here is the base of the cola front and back view I spin her each day so everyday she gets alil light to all the buds
20170405_140148.jpg
20170405_140323.jpg

here is the middle of the cola I forgot to get a front and a back shot of it so only the one for the middle
20170405_140403.jpg

and here is the top of the cola notice how its jus startn to frost up well hopefully now being under all mars leds she will frost up more on top atleast thts what I'm hoping for if the buds get mre dense then well then thts a plus 2 lol they r really dense already anyway but shit the more the merrier right? wen I ordered my reflector 96 I got some of these things called yoyos its for hanging ur lights and omg these r awesome I so will be gettn enuf of these for each and every1 of my lights gone are the days of me using twine and slip knots to hang my fuckn lights :rofl: but hey it works rite whatever I gotta do to get the job done I also noticed today wen hanging the lights I don't have a lot of options to hang the lights on it wud have been nice to have atleast one more cross bar in the ceiling so I cud have mre options to move lights around its kinda hard getting them to go in the exact right spot cause I still have sum dark spots in my tent and also I only have 2 girls in there right now so tryn to use all my lights for those two def. guna get one more light so then hopefully I wont have to do so much work tryn to get light on all the parts of the girls anyway here is the top of my purple kush cola
20170405_140441.jpg
20170405_140502.jpg

now on to the really fun part alil bit of bud porn man these side buds are so fukn thick and dense and jus stink like sum fruity purple dank lol
20170405_135849.jpg
20170405_135908.jpg
20170405_135944.jpg
20170405_135753.jpg
20170405_135749.jpg
20170405_135741.jpg

here is my early vixen tht I jus put into flower the other 1 I'm letting get alil bit bigger b4 I put her into flower but here is the one I did put in 2day she is 1 foot 2inches long by 10 inches wide or however u wana look at it in a 5 gal bucket when u look straight down on her she is hanging over the sides on both sides of the left and right and then the top and bottom id guess ud say she is almost to the edges so pretty much filled up a 5 gal bucket. I tried to get a pic of the lower branching so u cud c how tall she wud be if I let her grow upwards but I topped her and I am doing my version of a half ass flux :rofl: I'm trying to get her to wider and kinda flat an I am also trimming all the lower buds off so tht way I only get top buds and maybe like 2 or 3 buds below tht I'm hoping tht I dnt end up with to many popcorn buds and jus get a shit ton of fat dense nuggets I'm not gunna do any back building on this early vixen but I will be on the nex 1 I put into flower so I can see how much of a difference in yield it really does if any or does it jus change the shape of the buds from what I wud say as tear drop buds to more turd like buds :rofl: lmao turd buds butt man lol see what I did there talkn "butt instead of but" u no cuz of the turd buds lol but man those turds are pretty nice an thick never thought I wud say tht in my life with as big a smile as I have and be as happy as I am bout thick turds omg ok enuf cut the shit hahahahaha ok I'm done now lol but yea I do like the thicker buds its just the ones I didn't top have tht nice typical bud shape and the nice lil hat of hair on top man I cant decide which I like more so I think I will jus settle on half and half tht way I get roughly an even amount of turds to tears unless I notice on my next harvests tht backbuilding adds to the yield ill be doing half and half from here on out except 4 this ev I got in flower now I'm not guna do any on her so I can do my test and get results. but yea here is ev#1 I jus put into flower 2day at 2pm
20170405_133941.jpg
20170405_133945.jpg
20170405_135727.jpg

here is one of my newest additions to my arsenal its kali mist photo fem seed jus noticed she popped above soil 2day after only 3 days in soil my other electric fruit auto has not popped tho its been only 3days tonite so I hope she still mite pop I wana get a few more autos goin so I can try my hand at them but not fukn stunt them to only be a dam inch tall with 6 buds lmao its literly about an inch and a quarter tall 4 serious and it has 6 buds tht are about a bowl each bud so soon I will have a whopping whole half 8th of blueberries :rofl: but yea here is the kali mist tht popped 2day
20170405_124811.jpg

here is the outside of my flower tent and I moved it forward so I will hopefully have enuf room to run some ducting out the back straight to the window versus wraping it around the side from the front if I go from the back I will only need roughly 2 feet of ducting maybe alil bit more not much but if I went from the front I wud need atleast 9 to 10 feet of ducting plus then I wud have more bending goin from the front so I really hope I can run it from the back now I moved the tent
20170405_132654.jpg
20170405_132741.jpg

:thanks: every1 for all the help in getting me this far special thanx goes out to bobrown14 and radogast those guys are fukn ganja wizards man :thanks: both so much for passing on ur knowledge to me I hope one day to pass it on to my son and then this cud be something we could do 2gether 4 sum father son bonding cant think of a better way to do tht then gardening jus gotta wait till hes a tad bit older lol hes only 3 rite now haha but yea every1 member to vote in the contests an also member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

so today is a great day 4 me I'm so excited wen I wen into turn lights on in the flower tent I decided to check my veg tent and low and behold I noticed tht my electric fruit auto popped above soil 2day so yay I got another shot at autos I think I have one or 2 more auto blueberry beans to pop still I'm pretty sure so not fully put out 4 autos yet I think I'm guna get a few xtra auto beans this month and try my hand at doin a couple at a time and find the ones tht grow gud 4 me and a strain or 3 I wud like to have on hand all the time and jus keep my lil tent I am using for veg now as an auto tent and then wen my bigger tent arrives use tht for my veg tent idk its food for thought but yea I put my lil I believe 19w cfl rite above my seedlings yesterday and today my electric fruit popped so yea I will be def. keeping my cfl for seedlings from now on they jus seem to love it way mre if I am remembering right even my shity genetic seeds popped up better wen I used my cfl as well so yea def keeping it in my arsenal anyway here is my newest baby added 2 the family first pic is the cfl light and how high I got it above the soil line
20170406_134632.jpg

and here is my electric fruit auto jus pooped above soil this morning sumtime
20170406_134645.jpg

jus a quick update cause I was excited lol but yea member every1 keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

ok so idk y but its not letn me post pics up from my fone and thts the only way I can do it rite now so until I get new camera or whatever issue fixes itself I guess I wont be able to post pics which sux but atleast I can post in my journal still and talk with every1 but yea I think I will try the dark devil auto it seems to be a colorful 1 if I remember rite

Posting pictures has failed and then worked a couple of times lately. The mods are aware of it.
Well thts gud 2 no cuz i really wana do a few autos an need all the help i can get cuz i dnt wana keep ending up with a bunch of one to two inches bushes lol my blue berry auto has turnd into like one big tiny bud ball lol she is only like an inch ana half tall but has like 6 buds tht go all the way dwn the branch so im guessn rite around half 8th to 8th wen dry is my rough guess lol

Well thts gud 2 no cuz i really wana do a few autos an need all the help i can get cuz i dnt wana keep ending up with a bunch of one to two inches bushes lol my blue berry auto has turnd into like one big tiny bud ball lol she is only like an inch ana half tall but has like 6 buds tht go all the way dwn the branch so im guessn rite around half 8th to 8th wen dry is my rough guess lol

That is sad and cute at the same time.

I was hearing talk over on Conradino's thread about "super autos" that finish in 120 days. No strain names mentioned, so I don't know anything. They were talking in terms of outdoor growing tall plants - interesting none the less.

If you order more autos, Sweet Sue raved about Dark Devil Auto. It was her favorite strain for over a year - Now she is raving over Carnival (not an auto) She still smokes DDA. :)

I haven't been there, but I ran across this thread the other day Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Dark Devil and her relatives are top fire for AUTO strains....I'm in the process of running about 20 of them right now. I just leave them in my VEG room and run it 20/4 lighting. They don't get that big like REGs do ... for me anyway. Could be they like bottle nutrients more that soil .. I dunno, why I run 20 at a time. Small plants maybe I get a # out of 20 if I'm lucky. I run like that every year and I just finished up my last DD buds from last year last night.

Taste and smell are off the charts ... get a great buzz too!

Blaze,... looking good there buddy!

Back
Top Bottom