Blaze's Journey Into Fire Organics: LOS Mix, Bag Seed, 2016

That is sad and cute at the same time.

I was hearing talk over on Conradino's thread about "super autos" that finish in 120 days. No strain names mentioned, so I don't know anything. They were talking in terms of outdoor growing tall plants - interesting none the less.
still not able to upload pics 2day :hmmmm:
but yea if I'm guna go a whole 4 months I wud rather jus do photos lol with all tht work I wud rather a bigger pay off hahaha but yea as for the ones tht only take like 2 or 3 months I'm down 4 tht I jus want em to get bigger then an inch :rofl: but yea I think I'm guna try the dark devil and a few others just not sure what those are right now right now I'm worried bout gettn my fan and a few ingredients to do a few other teas like malted buckwheat and malted barley an corn and c if tht don't help out alil bit to make alil bigger frostier buds

Dark Devil and her relatives are top fire for AUTO strains....I'm in the process of running about 20 of them right now. I just leave them in my VEG room and run it 20/4 lighting. They don't get that big like REGs do ... for me anyway. Could be they like bottle nutrients more that soil .. I dunno, why I run 20 at a time. Small plants maybe I get a # out of 20 if I'm lucky. I run like that every year and I just finished up my last DD buds from last year last night.

Taste and smell are off the charts ... get a great buzz too!

Blaze,... looking good there buddy!

thanx bb much appreciated muchacho and yes I will def. be adding it to my arsenal among a few others jus gotta figure em out first lol hey guys what is a gud seed bank or actual grower to get from tht is kinda fast and safe or ones tht u guys go threw urselves to tryn get sum good autos and also bb I'm guna be taking the plunge now on getting some malted buckwheat and barley an corn and I'm just wondering where u get urs is it gluten free brewing.org or what ever I know the main page of there site is like all brown and stuff if tht helps lol jus wana make sure i get the right stuff lol but yea I cant wait till I can show sum pics the buds smell fantastic wen I go to turn lights on wen I get up I walk in an the whole room smells like the purple kush lol I cant wait till I either get better at growing to get bigger buds tht stink more or get a better strain idk maybe this strain doesn't leak out much scent other then alil bit in the room its in but I do know ive seen on here people pumpn out buds tht are jus monsters and frosty as sht an barley any leaves now I know most of it is strain related but do u think if I start the malted grain teas tht will boost up the size an smell of the buds from the strains I do have maybe not the pk since she is almost done now as is lol

That is sad and cute at the same time.

I was hearing talk over on Conradino's thread about "super autos" that finish in 120 days. No strain names mentioned, so I don't know anything. They were talking in terms of outdoor growing tall plants - interesting none the less.

Dark Devil and her relatives are top fire for AUTO strains....I'm in the process of running about 20 of them right now. I just leave them in my VEG room and run it 20/4 lighting. They don't get that big like REGs do ... for me anyway. Could be they like bottle nutrients more that soil .. I dunno, why I run 20 at a time. Small plants maybe I get a # out of 20 if I'm lucky. I run like that every year and I just finished up my last DD buds from last year last night.

Taste and smell are off the charts ... get a great buzz too!

Blaze,... looking good there buddy!

hey guys do u think this fan wud work idk if vivosun is a gud brand or not and wud 200 cfm shud be enuf for my tent rite?? VIVOSUN 200 CFM 4" Inch Inline Ventilation Duct Fan its on amazon for only like 40 bux jus wondering if I shud get it or not or do I need a bigger fan tht has a higher cfm??

hey guys do u think this fan wud work idk if vivosun is a gud brand or not and wud 200 cfm shud be enuf for my tent rite?? VIVOSUN 200 CFM 4" Inch Inline Ventilation Duct Fan its on amazon for only like 40 bux jus wondering if I shud get it or not or do I need a bigger fan tht has a higher cfm??

The CFM is fine. Vivosun offers warrantees on their ballasts but their website only has a couple of fans listed (no 4") and no warranty info on those fans.
In your position I would email info@vivosun.com and ask them.

The CFM is fine. Vivosun offers warrantees on their ballasts but their website only has a couple of fans listed (no 4") and no warranty info on those fans.
In your position I would email info@vivosun.com and ask them.
Awesome thanx man 4 the info i went ahead n got it already but i will check it wen i got the chance i also got sum malted grains so i can start doin some maltedgrain teas an ssts (seed sprout teas) the maltedgrains are as follows
Malted buckwheat, malted corn from gluten free home brewing.com then malted barley grain 2lbs certified organic from buildasoil.com i also got sum mycorrhizal granular inoculum 2lbs from bas.com and then i got my vivosun 200cfm 4 inch inline fan and another little led light from mars hydro a lil 24w for my seedlings tht i start i will put it nex to my cfl i also have goin for my seedlings

Awesome thanx man 4 the info i went ahead n got it already but i will check it wen i got the chance i also got sum malted grains so i can start doin some maltedgrain teas an ssts (seed sprout teas) the maltedgrains are as follows
Malted buckwheat, malted corn from gluten free home brewing.com then malted barley grain 2lbs certified organic from buildasoil.com i also got sum mycorrhizal granular inoculum 2lbs from bas.com and then i got my vivosun 200cfm 4 inch inline fan and another little led light from mars hydro a lil 24w for my seedlings tht i start i will put it nex to my cfl i also have goin for my seedlings

You have taken new steps towards growing excellence :)

All good on he purchases... you're on the right track bro! The Malted Barley will knock your socks off when you see the results. In flower, it's not subtle and will help plants build bigger frostier flowers faster! I usually give the girls in VEG 2 servings and flowering ladies can get a weekly helping....all the way down the stretch .... start early and give often. Switch between Barley, corn & buckwheat... they all bring a little bit of something different to the table and they all work great.

I sometimes bubble overnight and sometimes just grind up and add 1oz to a gallon or 3 of RO water and water in ...

All good on he purchases... you're on the right track bro! The Malted Barley will knock your socks off when you see the results. In flower, it's not subtle and will help plants build bigger frostier flowers faster! I usually give the girls in VEG 2 servings and flowering ladies can get a weekly helping....all the way down the stretch .... start early and give often. Switch between Barley, corn & buckwheat... they all bring a little bit of something different to the table and they all work great.

I sometimes bubble overnight and sometimes just grind up and add 1oz to a gallon or 3 of RO water and water in ...

ok so wen I make the malted grain teas am I able to jar these like all my others and put it in the fridge n keep it or no?? also am I able to add the malted grain teas to my ipm wen I do it or shud I do it on a different day then my weekly ipm??

ok so a tiny update lol it let me upload 2 of my pics wen I tryd to do an update 2day but not the rest for some reason this really sux not being able to upload pics anyway here is my electric fruit auto and the cola of my organic purple kush not as frosty as I wuda hoped but now with my new flower tent lights and my vipar in the veg tent things are about to get there snowman on in the flower tent anyway here they are
20170406_210432.jpg
20170410_130201.jpg

so tht is a small preview I guess lol of what I got goin on over in my neck of the woods haha but yea soon ill have another ev goin into flower followed up with a pineapple skunk #1 ill be popping 2 more seeds within the next week here sumtime and once I move the ev out of veg and into flower ill be popping another 2 so bout every 2 weeks I'm guna be popping seeds or putting clones into soil atleast thts what I'm shooting for :rofl: I'm tryn to get my perpetual grow on track or atleast close to it so tht way I can always have bud ready to be harvested and thn ill always have a choice of what I wana smoke tht day

ok so a tiny update lol it let me upload 2 of my pics wen I tryd to do an update 2day but not the rest for some reason this really sux not being able to upload pics anyway here is my electric fruit auto and the cola of my organic purple kush not as frosty as I wuda hoped but now with my new flower tent lights and my vipar in the veg tent things are about to get there snowman on in the flower tent anyway here they are
20170406_210432.jpg
20170410_130201.jpg

so tht is a small preview I guess lol of what I got goin on over in my neck of the woods haha but yea soon ill have another ev goin into flower followed up with a pineapple skunk #1 ill be popping 2 more seeds within the next week here sumtime and once I move the ev out of veg and into flower ill be popping another 2 so bout every 2 weeks I'm guna be popping seeds or putting clones into soil atleast thts what I'm shooting for :rofl: I'm tryn to get my perpetual grow on track or atleast close to it so tht way I can always have bud ready to be harvested and thn ill always have a choice of what I wana smoke tht day

Ho hum -- Big ass cola that might not be frosty enough - Is it good smoke?

Your clones are going to grow much faster than seeds once they get in the ground, so they will try to lap some of the seedlings. Some times the clones will root in 5 days, sometimes in 30 days. Veg time will vary. Flower time will vary. All in all, I really like a perpetual grow. 2 seeds every 2 weeks means your flower area can hold 8-10 plants - right?

Ho hum -- Big ass cola that might not be frosty enough - Is it good smoke?

Your clones are going to grow much faster than seeds once they get in the ground, so they will try to lap some of the seedlings. Some times the clones will root in 5 days, sometimes in 30 days. Veg time will vary. Flower time will vary. All in all, I really like a perpetual grow. 2 seeds every 2 weeks means your flower area can hold 8-10 plants - right?
Yea im thinkn about 8 girls in 5 gal home depot buckets

k so I can finally upload pics again yay so this will show my buds now I clipped some of them and 2morow I will go take more pics and do a proper update but yea so I found a huge nasty spider in my flower tent the other day and also these 2 huge flying bugs well atleast they had wings so I assume they cud fly altho they weren't an were really easy to kill so I cud still take a pic to ask every1 here what they r my gma n gpa think its a flying ant but idk ive never seen it b4 so does any1 else here know what it is??
20170409_142810.jpg
20170409_142757.jpg
here is the buds
20170409_231816.jpg
20170409_231847.jpg
20170409_232101.jpg
20170410_130127.jpg
20170410_1302011.jpg
so all in all not to bad not the greatest with the trich aspect but hopefully now tht wont be a problem and things will be coming out really frosty now atleast I hope so with the new light and me adding malted grains to my feeding arsenal and here is the roots of my recently uppotted pineapple skunk I added in roots xl to the roots wen I transplanted her and I read the directions wrong it said a tbsp. for potted plants and to put 4 holes in the ground and water in and for transplanting seedlings and clippings use only 1tsp sprinkled on roots at transplant so I'm wondering if she will make she is alil over a month old and she is from seed so hopefully she makes it what do u guys think?? but yea here she is
20170409_152442.jpg
and here is my monstercropped purple kush clone transplanted her also into a 5 gal home depot bucket and also gave her some roots xl sprinkled on the roots only I read the directions the right way this time lol but yea thts the short update so far will do a proper one 2morow ohh and rad the smoke I jus harvest the other day so its only been dryn for almost 2days now I havnt gotten to try the cola bud yet but wen me n a buddy vaped a popcorn bud of it wen I chopped her we both got high so I have hope for her I'm guessn the top top parts of the cola will be alil more harsh or maybe not get u as high idk but the top is pretty green compared to everything else but not to bad for my first real harvest of sum organic gud genetic bud I cant wait to see what I end up with 4 a dry weight but yea here is my monstercropped pk clone
20170410_200617.jpg

anyway enjoy and member keep it green n stay more frosty then mine hahahaha :rofl: :Namaste:

Your Pineapple Skunk will take to the new soil just fine with only 1/3 the recommended rooting powder. No worries.

Hard to tell from here, but your harvest looks about an ounce.

Your top of your top cola will get you high :rofl:

thanx rad but I meant I over did the roots powder it said to add the tablespoons worth into 4 holes in the ground but if u guna add to the roots themselves it said only a teaspoon but I did a tablespoon to the roots directly at transplant shes lookn kinda rough today here is a shot of her a few hours ago
20170411_184839.jpg
20170411_184921.jpg

thts the pineapple skunk #1

and here is my ev#1 she is in first week of flower
20170411_184213.jpg
20170411_184225.jpg
20170411_184252.jpg

and here is monstercropped pk clone
20170411_185059.jpg
20170411_185113.jpg
20170411_185134.jpg

and my blueberry auto man she is really gettn dense buds I keep noticing new buds on her lol shit if she don't stop she will be one giant bud mass like I hoped lol go baby go:cheer: lol
20170411_185209.jpg

and up her skirt yea I know I'm a perv well with beautiful ladies like this how can I not be right lol she is a lot frostier then my pk and tht is im guessn cuz I had my mars hydros in here for the longest time man those lights are awesome so I know my flower tent is guna be rockn it this go round its round 2 an im out there swinging lol it also happens to be my second round with my soil as well lol any here is my blueberry auto upskirt shot
20170411_185256.jpg

and now my newest babies added to the veg tent are kali mist which is a photo and my electric fruit which is an auto here they are I forget which pic is which but at this stage they all look the same lol
20170411_184332.jpg
20170411_184433.jpg

and here is a shot of every1 all 2gether and im also wondering if this bulb wud be ok to use in my veg tent its a 175w mh of some kind idk where it came from I dnt remember getting it but it managed to make it in the room an I found it 2day wen I was rearranging the grow room and cleaning up I found this lol
20170411_213109.jpg
20170411_213250.jpg

and here is my non420 fig tree which I also have in the veg tent atleast till it warms up alil more here outside then ill be putting her outside in her new home my out door organic garden im starting this year I cant wait im so excited lol

Those babies look the same - Ha! The first one is the Kali Mist. Herleaves just scream sativa :party:

The MH bulb probably came with yout HPS and HPS fixture. People veg in MH and flower in HPS using the same fixture - this is a strategy people like Jorge Cervantes suggested before LEDs took off.

I was going to say we can't grow fig trees here, but I looked it up and the Chicago Fig (and at least 2 others) can grow in Zone 5. But they need winter babying to survive, so it's really like one can grow them in zone 5 if one adjusts the microclimate to zone 6 or zone 7. I haven't seen one in the north.

Good luck with your new fig baby and outdoor gardening.

'Tis is a big year for my outdoor gardening; I am planting about 40 different perennials in the next month - 1/2 of which are new to me. If they are plants that want to grow here, they will grow :)

Those babies look the same - Ha! The first one is the Kali Mist. Herleaves just scream sativa :party:

The MH bulb probably came with yout HPS and HPS fixture. People veg in MH and flower in HPS using the same fixture - this is a strategy people like Jorge Cervantes suggested before LEDs took off.

I was going to say we can't grow fig trees here, but I looked it up and the Chicago Fig (and at least 2 others) can grow in Zone 5. But they need winter babying to survive, so it's really like one can grow them in zone 5 if one adjusts the microclimate to zone 6 or zone 7. I haven't seen one in the north.

Good luck with your new fig baby and outdoor gardening.

'Tis is a big year for my outdoor gardening; I am planting about 40 different perennials in the next month - 1/2 of which are new to me. If they are plants that want to grow here, they will grow :)

nice I'm hoping to start my outdoor garden in the next week or so and I gotta order another los mix kit from bas.com so I can do my outdoor veggies all organic as well man I cant wait but wen I got home 2day I found on my door step my first order of malted grains showed up 5lbs of 2row barley idk what 2 row 4 row 5 and 6 row lol idk what this means any1 able to tell me and I also got my FAN YAY I'm setting it up right now here is what she looks like
20170412_134543.jpg
20170412_134614.jpg

tht is 1 without the cover on and here is one where she is all put 2gether
20170412_134630.jpg

also FINALLY my other yoyos showed up so I was able to get all my lights up on yoyos now the veg tent included man those things are awesome lol now I got a bunch xtra for wen I order more lights lol I plan to get atleast one mre for my flower tent and prolly 2 more in the veg tent once I get my bigger tent ordered so tht way I can get a bigger perpetual grow going but yea thts my daily update and member keep it green and stay frosty get ur snowman on icy hot partner lol :Namaste:

So idk bout this fan mite need another1 or a bigger1 unless once i add ducting it works better but it still gets up 2 95 degrees f so since im waiting to get sum ducting i jus turned it around n put my window fan back in n it pulls air from outside to cool the grow room dwn n i got the inline fan suckn cold air into the tent and big floor fan shooting it back out the front of the tent back into the room but wen i put the window fan to suck air n shoot it outside it gets to hot in there so maybe with ducting it mite help but i think i mite need a bigger fan :(

So idk bout this fan mite need another1 or a bigger1 unless once i add ducting it works better but it still gets up 2 95 degrees f so since im waiting to get sum ducting i jus turned it around n put my window fan back in n it pulls air from outside to cool the grow room dwn n i got the inline fan suckn cold air into the tent and big floor fan shooting it back out the front of the tent back into the room but wen i put the window fan to suck air n shoot it outside it gets to hot in there so maybe with ducting it mite help but i think i mite need a bigger fan :(

2 row, 4 row barley just describes the type of head - 2 pair or 4 pairs - and thus is naming the strain of barley.

I was thinking you should try ducting blowing through your window fan, for stealth, or run ducting out the window - but for sure ducting should make a big difference.

2 row, 4 row barley just describes the type of head - 2 pair or 4 pairs - and thus is naming the strain of barley.

I was thinking you should try ducting blowing through your window fan, for stealth, or run ducting out the window - but for sure ducting should make a big difference.

yea I'm hoping so cuz once summer gets here ill be screwd for heat and I need to put atleast one mre reflector 96 in there once its full so need to find a way to get heat dwn asap now lol so thts y I'm really hoping the ducting does some wonders but yea rad I was wondering do u no how long rehydrated kelp lasts for wen u jar it an put in the fridge??

yea I'm hoping so cuz once summer gets here ill be screwd for heat and I need to put atleast one mre reflector 96 in there once its full so need to find a way to get heat dwn asap now lol so thts y I'm really hoping the ducting does some wonders but yea rad I was wondering do u no how long rehydrated kelp lasts for wen u jar it an put in the fridge??

Nope. I dunno.

I sucked so badly at Living Organic Soil that I got to the point that all I did was water the soil - no teas, no foliars (except neem for spider mites.) I depleted the soil and then I grew 2-3 more crops in the depleted soil. Low yield plants, but they were were mighty frosty and got us high :Rasta: My grow was in freefall when we decided to move and restart life (and the grow) somewhere else.

It was my failure to make decisions that led me to Doc Bud's HiBrix kit. Some one else has already made the decisions for me. I follow your grow to in hopes to get up the courage to try foliars and teas in my outside garden. I'm not at all qualified to teach LOS techniques.

Flexible 4" duct is a common laundry dryer duct. Most local hardware stores like Ace and True Value will have 6' of flexible duct for under $10. The big box home stores like Lowe's and Home Depot will have it for sure. It will work better stretched out than hanging loose and can easily be cut to fit with scissors to cut the foil, and pliers to cut/bend/break the wire. Zip ties will work as clamps or tie downs for each end, probably better than hose clamps.

Nope. I dunno.

I sucked so badly at Living Organic Soil that I got to the point that all I did was water the soil - no teas, no foliars (except neem for spider mites.) I depleted the soil and then I grew 2-3 more crops in the depleted soil. Low yield plants, but they were were mighty frosty and got us high :Rasta: My grow was in freefall when we decided to move and restart life (and the grow) somewhere else.

It was my failure to make decisions that led me to Doc Bud's HiBrix kit. Some one else has already made the decisions for me. I follow your grow to in hopes to get up the courage to try foliars and teas in my outside garden. I'm not at all qualified to teach LOS techniques.

Flexible 4" duct is a common laundry dryer duct. Most local hardware stores like Ace and True Value will have 6' of flexible duct for under $10. The big box home stores like Lowe's and Home Depot will have it for sure. It will work better stretched out than hanging loose and can easily be cut to fit with scissors to cut the foil, and pliers to cut/bend/break the wire. Zip ties will work as clamps or tie downs for each end, probably better than hose clamps.

lol I know the feeling at first it was over whelming tryn to learn this grow style cause I am some times a lazy gardener lol but shit once I went los I never wen back I thought it was easy doin bottle nutes cause it jus told me exactly what to do but once u learn how to lisitine to ur plants they will tell u what they need so now instead of listening to bottle nute companies I listening to people on here like bb14 and urself and lets not forget my lovely ladies I'm always in there talking to them lol but yeai just wanted to say thanx for the info even with the kelp meal even tho u cudnt help me with tht u were honest bout it instead of givin me a bullshit line jus to act like u no lol I don't get those type of people but ive ran into a few of em I'm thinkn man if u dnt know sumthn y act like u do cause chances r sum1 will come by tht does no and now u look a fool lol but yea thanx rad and bb14 and all the others I didn't mention for helpn me to get here with this thing we call gardening :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom