Blaze's Orgasmic Organics Auto Run 2017 Perpetual Any All Strains

Hey dude u use hydroguard in hydro setup right? If so do u remember if u had 2 use more or less then what it said on the back?
I eye balled it to me u can never use to much lol

Yeah same here super hot n dry were im at n humidity is high as well

Wifi n blueberry but over the summer ima buy me some new seeds.. But my mom inlaw just ordered me some seeds so i prplly add that one 2 blue cheese auto

No here the humidity is SUPER LOW n super dry my buds if i let hang dry turns crispy dry in 2 days lol. Sweet dude sounds like u got a nice lineup going in there n its funny u mention blue cheese auto cuz tht was one of the freebies i got wen i jus ordered seeds cept it was the photo version not auto but still ill have 2 c how u do with auto it will get me prepared lol

Ok so figured id do an update of the red monster b4 i bring her dwn 2day here is my c4 from fast buds

Then a few triche shots

Then of course we got my bluedream'matic by fast buds i was doing a test to see how long i can push my nutes b4 i have to do a res change now advamced nutes says they last a week but she didnt start drooping till about nine days and here she is at like 10.5 days so i figure u cud push it to 9 n be fine which will help save on nutes so i think im guna keep trying for nine days n c if tht dnt make a difference in the long run but yea so far no xtra root rot now tht ive been keeping the res cool with frozen bottles of water and i upped the hydro guard jus a tad i shud use 8 ml per bucket but i use 10 n its seeming to eat up some of the rot tht is in there or maybe its making more roots so its way whiter an my mind jus thinks the rot is going away idk lol eother way im sire its a good sign to be seeing whiter roots

The we got my lil stunter ill be making seeds with my pineapple express auto also from fast buds

Then my first contestant to be offered up to my evil experiments of pollen/seed making lol jus playing its only colloidal silver treatments but here is my big contender my tangie'matic frkm fast buds

N here r the branches i chose to be sprayed with cs to make some pollen tht will get used to make more tangie auto beans and if there is enuf on this first run then ill add some to my cross im working on

Then here we got my newest baby from sweet seeds red poison auto

Ok omg so i have never seen a more resinous plant in my whole life lol my c4 auto has literally resin oozing out the stem down the whole plant n dripping on the leaves n shit lol here she is b4 the harvest trim

Here she is right after a nice haircut right b4 i chopped her dwn n washed her to hang dry for 3.5 hours then chopped up into single buds n into a paper bag for a low n slow dry

Man even the lowest buds on here look nice man this is guna make some great ass oil

And even a shot of the roots

Then here we got a pile of buds with a lighter in 1 shot to show size reference but here she is after i chopped her up about to go in the fridge 2 start low n slow dry

Then some shots in the bags on the scale 2 see how much she weighed b4 going into the fridge then ill weigh her again after she is totally dry n see how much was lost during the drying but i had to do it in 2 bags i didnt have a big enuf container to weigh them in on hand right then so i broke it up into separate bags n jus added the 2 weights 2gether to get a total of 342 grams so hopefully she ends up giving me a few ounces but yea not a single bud molded on me im so excited lol

ok so time for alil update here is my red poison auto from sweet seeds that i started to spray with colloidal silver spray today to make some fem pollen also i didnt top her ive just done some lst here she is

here is my red poison auto b4 i tied her down with some lst man this strain is great for training the branches are very soft and easy to work with when they are starting to grow so making lst training almost a must for this strain lol

then here we got my tangie'matic auto from fast buds man she is turning into a beast she has taken up my whole breeding tent my mars hydro 3x3x6 foot tent and has buds starting everywhere she is under my dwarf star led light from perfect sun led and i already had to raise the light as high as i could get it i even had to not use the yoyo hangers cuz even all the way pulled up it was to low to the plant and she was growing up into the light lol

then here we got my bluedream'matic auto also from fast buds

and then last but not least my pineapple express auto also from F.B.

ok so time for alil update here is my red poison auto from sweet seeds that i started to spray with colloidal silver spray today to make some fem pollen also i didnt top her ive just done some lst here she is

here is my red poison auto b4 i tied her down with some lst man this strain is great for training the branches are very soft and easy to work with when they are starting to grow so making lst training almost a must for this strain lol

then here we got my tangie'matic auto from fast buds man she is turning into a beast she has taken up my whole breeding tent my mars hydro 3x3x6 foot tent and has buds starting everywhere she is under my dwarf star led light from perfect sun led and i already had to raise the light as high as i could get it i even had to not use the yoyo hangers cuz even all the way pulled up it was to low to the plant and she was growing up into the light lol

then here we got my bluedream'matic auto also from fast buds

and then last but not least my pineapple express auto also from F.B.

Killer my brotha will stick close to c those af growwww

Ok so i figured id do an update up first we got my tangie'matic

Then we got my pineapple Express

Then up next we got my red poison tht i didnt top but ive been doing some lst training on and she is getting so tall i decided to bend her over slightly n let the side branches grow up more i didnt crease it like u would do when supercropping more like a light bend so hopefully she turns out nicely

Then we got my bluedream'matic she is turning into a beast of abush lol kinda like my pineapple express but tht one is starting to get a bit taller but this blue dream is staying a tight packed bush i think its from keep the light closer this round i might have kept her to close so now she wont stretch out much but thts what i was going for since im trying to make some tight buds if i could get all the branches to make solid tight colas ill be super happy lol but yea here she is

Were are the updates my friend lol slacking jajaja

Lol yea ive been gone having to house sit for my cousin since he is outa town on vacation i took the boys and loaded up for the weekend decided to come here i managed to snap a few pics friday wen i got back from going for 2 ana half days on a bike drive with a friend then i left again so im freaking out ive never been gone away from my girls this long omg i hope there not DEAD lol i dont think they will be quite that bad atleast i hope not hahaha but yea bro ill have 2 stop by the journal soon n c how the garden is doing bro hope all is well over ur way namaste

Here we got my red poison from sweet seeds wen i got home she had busted her strap n was growing up into the light n got a tad burned on the top lol but here she is now

And her she was when i got home all up in the light

Then here we got my tangie'matic just getting huge and when i got back her res was almost empty so about 3 an 3/4 gallons in about 3 to 4 days and when i did the res change yesterday i broke off a main branch so im super sad about that but her she is b4 the mishap

Ok so here is the devastation i had to come back to ugghhh i was sooo sad

Here where my hand is there should be a big cola like stalk with a bunch of side buds n wen i got back they had tried to prop it up with bamboo sticks and my pipe cleaners but it was all dead n dropping over so i cut it fully off but yea

Here r the roots and the res after only 4 days she had drank up almost all the 4 gallons i gave her so almost a gallon a day for an auto i think thts pretty good idk lol

Looking good Blazin,I got overdrive I will be using on my girls also. I’ve heard it’s pretty good. I’m using big bud also.✌️

Yea ive noticed with a.n. nutes they have alot of repeated items with only one or 2 differences in alot of there items ive used big bud b4 but it was when i first started out and with how much cheaper it is 2 get overdrive i went with that route last nute purchase but now ive learned alil more once i run out of overdrive im guna try big bud and see if i notice a big enough difference to justify spending more versus cheaper route with overdrive but yea advanced nutes ph perfect rock i love these nutes im guna be buying some nirvana 2morow so we will see if tht makes any difference also lol

Ok so i guess im in the running with another super auto since its turning out to be a female yay lol so thankfully i kept going with the sts spray since its not a male atleast i believe not cuz today i see the forming of buds finally but yeah my last super auto i had was my gorilla glue auto i could have kept going and maybe even got a half pound but the buds were so thick i didnt wana have them floping over so i picked alil early but i had bud rot that i didnt catch in time so lost that harvest so this time im guna take things very carefully and make sure i dont lose her like that again but yea here r a few of her tops tht r starting to make buds

Back
Top Bottom