420 Magazine Background

Blaze's Perpetual High Brix Empire

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
Looking good there Blaze.

GL with all the little ones! You got a nice round going.

Love me some cookies.

I forget which plant I took that Mandarin Cookies cut from.

I have 4 going now - it's either the short stout one or the big ass moma! lol

You will find out soon enough.

Looks like you have Docs kit working for ya. Your soil looks pretty good.

Plants look healthy.

Blazinjones

Nice veg you got going all the girls looking good! Give that GSC clone a week or two and she’ll be the perfect candidate for some supercropping!
:48:
Oh shit yea I already know it :19:. I got a normal GSC jus plain GirlScoutCookies. In flower now and she is jus a monster an I had to super crop her a few times as well as my afrodite in flower. N it's funny the GSC I was jus talkn about is the one I'm almost positive I took all my cuts from so the like 6 or 8 gaint girls I got outside of the GSC will all prolly need to be super cropped lmao. Specially being outside omg they are guna be fukn monsters already they r getn rediculous lol. Now I got another GSC strain only this one was a gift from a great grower friend bobrown14 it's the mandarin cookies. so I'm sure thts guna be some fire and also will need some supercropping lol. Atleast I hope so and that she yields a beast in turns of size and buds lol.

They're loving life :bravo: Garden is looking great
Thanx man much appreciated I'm tryn my hardest to make this round my biggest and baddest round yet lol. An so far things are right on track.

Looking good brotha as always even the one hitter lol
U mean the lil mandarin clone I jus got in the mail the other day lol. She still in veg bro. I'm guna make her into just a beast b4 I flip her that's 4 sure lol. So far its seeming like my GirlScoutCookie strains/cuts are or were the first ones I was ever able 2 get to be just monsters come time to flip an they jus stretch like a mofo :laugh:. So now I got another cookies strain and I'm starting this one HB status right out the gate. So with all that an plus i feel i have to do this round wonders to show my buddy who I got the cut from how far I've came skill wise since he first started teaching my organic growing lol.

Love me some cookies.

Plants look healthy.
Yea I love pretty much anything with cookies in it :19:. My biggest :meatballs:monster pplants I got going right now are my GSC seedlings and clones and my afrodite. But still I'm hoping to make this mandarin one of the biggest I've ever done or to have some of the fattest colas I've ever had. It depends on how I grow it. Since I've started using 30 gallon totes to grow in I do 2 plants per tote. But I like to have two the same or two that essentially grow the same like feeding/nutes wise. But since this is the first time I've ran mandarin idk what to pair her with. I was thinking about running her in like a 10 or 15 gallon pot singly since I got 3 plants that I only got one of. I got 1 CBD L.A S.A.G.E and 1 White Berry and the Mandarin clone. So i was thinkn maybe trying to pair 2 of those up in a tote and run whatever the last one was singly. But now I think I jus mite run those 3 in single pot if I got enough HB soil that is lol. If I do got enuf I would love to do them in 15 gallon pots. Man I could make that mandarin jus a beast specially if it's the big pheno in 15 gal of HB soil. I cant wait till this round hits flower man. Thanx so much for the bud, hash, and this great ass cut. Plus with that jellium bud I managed to get a seed so hells yeah brother I actually got 2 strains from u :19: thanx my man.

Ok so I figured I'd do an update now that I gave my one girl the Ice Cream a rescue drench since she was lookn alil iffy. well now a day later she is starting to look better. Atleast the top growth so far is lookn good.

Then here she is after some lst training.

Then here we got my White Alien's b4 and after LST training.

Then here is my seedlings. Up first is both my Sweet Tooth. they got hit kinda hard by tat fuked up feeding I gave them. I shud have gave plain ro water till they got 5 nodes. but I accidentally gave them some of a trans feeding I think it was. But oh well growers problems ehh. As long as i dnt lose them that's all I'm worried about. And so far its seeming like they are bouncing back nicely.

Then here is the Red Leicester Tease seedlings. one has some weird looking stem or i think it mite be another seedling lol. Idk but it looks like another small plant next to it starting to try and poke up threw the ground. When I cleared out the soil around the base I seen alil stem with a top on it sticking up. So I cleared it out an will see if it makes another plant lmao what the hell. It will be crazy if it does.

Here is one of my strains I'm planing to switch up my medical CBD strain with. I used to use CBD Critical Cure from Barneys farm. But I lost the last 3 seeds I had been saving in order to make some pollen from one an use it to hit it on another one to preserve the strain. But b4 I cud the lid on the container popped open an my beans spilled every where so they got all mixed up an i now got a ginormous mixxed mystery bag :19:. So with my last order I decided to try out a new CBD strain. This time I went with L.A S.A.G.E CBD. She is supposed to be a really good sativa with big CBD boost added to it so i cudnt pass it up lol. She was also one that got hit with a feeding alil to early. But she seems to be making a nice come back. Here is what the breeders discription of it said.

Here’s another version of the breeder’s number one signature strain, the S.A.G.E. This time, it leans a little more towards the sativa side of the spectrum, and therefore it has a slightly longer flowering time. But, boy, is it worth it!

The flavour contains notes of lemon and candy, distinctly at odds with the spice and sandalwood taste carnival of its closest cousin. Gardeners are advised not to let the vegetative stage exceed 3 weeks because the stretch is really important to the overall growth pattern.

T.H. Seeds LA S.A.G.E. CBD feminised cannabis seeds produce a plant that can yield harvests of 450 – 500 g/m2 in the correct conditions. What’s more, she’s a really big resin produce and perfect for extractions. The breeders have struck gold again, and we’re sure you’ll love this one as much as we do.

Then here is the White Berry b4 and after lst training.

And of course here is the heart of the show lol. This is the new Mandarin Cookies clone. She is starting to take to the soil I think. Cause she is starting to green up alil instead of looking so yellow. So I think that's a good thing:19:. So I jus gave her alil how do ya do and bent her over alil and spread her tip on top open alil. But other then that jus kinda left her be.

Then last but certainly not least is my GSC clone. I decided to top her main branch in order to make her roughly same size as my other plant I'm trying to match her up with 2 go in one of those totes 2gether. I also topped the side branches in order to make more tops but hopefully they will stay in a tighter formation so I can fit them all in the tote lmao.

Blazinjones

Plants look good man
Thanx man urs 2 I was jus over at ur journal n posted a few pics of the black domina cross I had outdoors and inside.

But now onto alil update. First off I wanted to show how good the Ice Cream is coming along now she got that rescue drench.

After alil leaf tuck and some lst training.

Then here is my plain GSC clone.

Then here is the Mandarin Cookies version. I was lucky enough to get gifted a clone of this great cultivar. I cant wait to see how good she does. And so far with how fast she bounced back from being sent in the mail to being transplanted the day I got her. And now like 6 days later and this is jus the start of the 6th day so 5days really an new growth already. Plus the top is really starting to green up now as well. Look at how shiney that green is.

See the new growth at the bottom there also looks really shiney lol. I have a feeling she is guna be a beast. I hope it's the giant big girl pheno. The guy I got the cut from said there were 2 think phenos one smaller and one bigger. I hope I get the biggen lol.

Then here we got the double trouble lmao. Here is my White Alien's I got two phenos going one is leaning alil more towards the sativa side and the other is towards the indica side.

But yea today I'll be giving these bad girls a good foiler. I'll be doing the brix foiler as soon as lights go out. Well all of these except the new Mandarin Cookies clone I jus got. She needs abit to go still.

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
Plants are looking healthy Blaze :yummy: they're filling out nicely

Blazinjones

Plants are looking healthy Blaze :yummy: they're filling out nicely
Thanx I appreciate it. Im really lookn forward to this next part of the grow. Cause now I got them into there finale home the giant totes. Now they really guna explode in growth lol.

I didn’t c the pic omg got me exited lol mandarin looking ways bettta lol
Hells yea man I'm so excited :19:. Specially since it's in the hibrix soil oh boy its guna be a treat lol. Shit pretty soon I'm guna have to start calling my curing jars cookie jars:laugh: cause I got a ton of GSC clones growing around here rite now. And now even a different cross of cookies :19:. So of course I jus had to throw in one of my plain GSC clones as well. So I cud have a few different kinds. I'll have some from synth nutes inside in a tent and some outdoor and now I'll even have alil hibrix version as well lmao. Its guna be one hell of a trim sesh come harvest tho let me tell u. I'm definitely not lookn forward to tht Haha. But yea here are all the big girls that I put in the totes yesterday.

Here is my Ice Cream and the GSC. notice the Ice Cream looks way better now that I gave her a rescue drench. The single pics are of the Ice Cream to show how far she came along an how quick she bounced back.

Then here are both my White Alien's.

Blazinjones

Looking killer as always
Thanx brother man much appreciated my friend. Yea yesterday was guna be my day to go work on the outdoor girls and get them in the ground and everything. But of course mother nature jus had to rear her nasty head up. She apparently had different ideas lol. So no go yesterday. I guess it's not that big of a deal since I didnt go an get my new outdoor greenhouse tent yet. I wana wait to put the girls in the ground till I get it cause I didnt wana have to dig them up again an move them if I end up moving the tent to a better light source. Plus the tent I'm using now is my gpas an it's old an torn in places so cant really move it an idk if he still planing on using it or what wen I move my plants out. So for now I jus been sitting waiting but they starting to get so big I cant wait much longer lmao. Oh also I was waiting for a few to show there sex. This grapefruit OG has me so dam confused. Half of her looks male an other half female lol. I almost threw her out cause I thought it was Male. Then all of a sudden she or him or whatever it is started making those 2 little white hairs u see at each node corner where the branch connects to the main stem of the plant. So I dnt fukn have a clue as 2 what's going on hahaha. But yea I kept it and the 2 clones I got from it b4 I set her outside. Atleast I think the 2 I got are from the grapefruit. the lable fell off when tryn to make roots. I guess I could jus take some now from her now she got a bunch I jus dnt wana bring outside to inside and mess things up any. I guess i cud jus use the 10days to 2weeks while she is makn roots to quarantine it an purge any bugs/pests it mite bring back inside. Idk what do u think?

bobrown14

Good looking set of girls you have going there Blaze.

Just got done trimming 2 of my Mandarin Cookies - top shelf weeds. You gonna like it.

Makes me laugh for no reason and tingly buzz to go with.

I was really liking the Mandarin Zkittlez I ran last run and this is very close if not maybe a little better and sticky af pain to trim but I muddled thru it. Only took me 2 8ish hour daze to trim it all up. Basically trim till I cant see.

Then trim some more and start to worry about my fingers getting trimmed.

I got 260gm in the cans dried trimmed. Not too bad for those little bitty plants! Actually the tall pheno was about 6 zips the little one that I had in a 4.5gal smaller pot was like 3 zips.

All very very good weed.

Blazinjones

Good looking set of girls you have going there Blaze.

Just got done trimming 2 of my Mandarin Cookies - top shelf weeds. You gonna like it.

Makes me laugh for no reason and tingly buzz to go with.

I was really liking the Mandarin Zkittlez I ran last run and this is very close if not maybe a little better and sticky af pain to trim but I muddled thru it. Only took me 2 8ish hour daze to trim it all up. Basically trim till I cant see.

Then trim some more and start to worry about my fingers getting trimmed.

I got 260gm in the cans dried trimmed. Not too bad for those little bitty plants! Actually the tall pheno was about 6 zips the little one that I had in a 4.5gal smaller pot was like 3 zips.

All very very good weed.
Awesome I'm very excited about it lol. I'll post some pics later today wen lights come back on she has gotten alot greener now. But yea man thanx so much for sendn it 2 me.

@Blazinjones This is an awesome grow. I’m enjoying following along. Great job !!
Sweet bro glad to have u along 4 the ride. Things are guna be getting alot better pretty soon here. Cause now I got the first set into there final homes the 30gal tote. And I moved the others over to the big veg area so now they got more direct light and some more room to grow out. I'm debating weather or not to transplant my little pot girls into one more size up then go to final totes or shud I jus wait till they ready n keep em where they are at?? Hmm decisions decisions lol.

Blazinjones

Love me some cookies.

Plants look healthy.
Ok so here is the girl u sent me. The mandarin cookies clone I got in DOCS HIGHBRIX soil now.

Then here we got my Ice Cream still havn some slight issues. I'm guna take her over to docs thread n see what they all say. specially since I've already gave her a rescue drench. And she was looking good then now she is startn to look shity again lol smh wtf.

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
They're looking good Blaze, good luck with the girl in Doc's kit - unfortunately iv'e not got any experience with this magical soil loads of you speak of so i can't give any input there! :ganjamon:

bobrown14

Looking good brother.

You thinking about taking a cut of that Mandarin Cookies?? She came around for ya. Glad to see her healthy. I don't really treat my clones all that great. A little tough love, then I know they are worthy, if they make it! lol

All your plants look great.

You have a good selection of genetics there.

Blazinjones

Looking good brother.

You thinking about taking a cut of that Mandarin Cookies?? She came around for ya. Glad to see her healthy. I don't really treat my clones all that great. A little tough love, then I know they are worthy, if they make it! lol

All your plants look great.

You have a good selection of genetics there.
Oh u can bet ur sweet ass I'm taking some cuts of this lmao. No way I'm guna lose this strain. I've been hashing over the idea of doing a seed run prolly with my next grow. Unless I do one outside some where. But I got a few new strains that I dnt wana lose so was thinking of taking a few cuts of each an using my sts and then make some fem beans of whatever strains I decide to use. An I was thinking if I do do it outside i can do it this round and include the mandarin. Then I could jus start using seeds with docs kit soil. An wudnt have to worry bout taking so many clones all the time. Plus making sure they make it an stay alive b4 I flip the mother it came from blah blah blah that whole mess lol. But yea man thanx for the encouragement I appreciate it.

These c4 u shared with me are f doin amazing
Hell yea man awesome glad they doing good. Dam brother u got a jungle in there hahaha. That's guna be some primo fire come harvest time ur guna have a shit ton to trim lmao.

DreamingTrees7

You’re killing it blaze!!! I wanna grow like you one day. You’ll get that ice cream clone figured out I’m sure. I have yet to have the chance to grow with the kit, so I don’t know what the problem could be. Honestly if I wasn’t on here with you guys I would be up a creak without a paddle.
Happy growing!! Good vibes to you and your ganja

Top Bottom