Blaze's Perpetual High Brix Empire

Congrats on the flip brother Blaze, those are big girls! :bravo: Loads of bud in there! I know people steer away from it, but it's always cool for me to see multiple plants in a pot. Digging your setup, and your plants are loving what you're doing. :passitleft:

Congrats on the flip brother Blaze, those are big girls! :bravo: Loads of bud in there! I know people steer away from it, but it's always cool for me to see multiple plants in a pot. Digging your setup, and your plants are loving what you're doing. :passitleft:

Thanx I really appreciate the kind words. It really helps me to stay incouraged to keep doing this growing/gardening. This has helpd me so far in eventually getting off of my opiates. An as it is I've already dropped off half of what iwas on an that is all attributed to the Mary I been growing an smoking. If it wasmt for this stuff an being able 2 make oil I definitely wudnt be this far along at gettn off. Cause I wud be in withdrawal an taking the oil capsules and my muscle relaxers allowed me 2 sleep for 10 to 12 hours at a time an so I wud be able 2 drop my tolerance down quite abit that way. Only problem is if I dont have my smoke good enough quality to cure my nausea when I wake up after those 10 to 12 hours of not having my meds in me. I start puking an then due to having stomach cancer I dont stop an so I end up in the hospital. that's why I'm trying so hard right now to find sumthn that will help alot more then jus putting me 2 sleep I need sumthn tht actually helps with pain n I'm able 2 stay up lol. So I've been growi g some of this stuff called wild lettuce n its going good so far really good actually so I've been watching videos on utube on how to extract it an everything. So hopefully I'll find good pain relief with that an it will help me be able 2 over come the pain that I get. Cause I'll be doing great sore an stuff but able 2 do it but by the 3rd an 4th day the pain has built up so bad i jus cant take it any more it's a white hot pain in my middle to lower back. Plus I have like restless leg syndrome in my arms an legs wen I go threw withdrawal so it's even harder on me to get off these dam things but I'm dead set on getting off. So there isnt any other option for me I have to find sumthn else jus because I dnt want to keep taking more opiates. But yea I made some Pineapple Chunk oil last night middle of the night lol. Cudnt sleep so went an got the magic butter machine out and put 3.3 ounces of dried leafy buds in it lol. I used all the middle and down buds on my Pineapple Chunk and it ended up being 3.3 ounces so over all the plant got around 6 to 7 ounces not to bad. But here is the oil as I was making it. Oh I also used 2 teaspoons of lecithin added in when i started this run an it was 2 cups of coconut oil.

...Man Blaze what an excellent example of light placement during flowering... Most people have their lights too high, and therefore they get the dreaded Stretching which pulls apart the nodes and prevents cola/Donkey Dicks ( thank you P-dub) from forming in a healthy fashion.. Everything is looking right on track, and I am loving your double up approach on the the girls... Genius really.. Green day to ya bud.... and to all

...Man Blaze what an excellent example of light placement during flowering... Most people have their lights too high, and therefore they get the dreaded Stretching which pulls apart the nodes and prevents cola/Donkey Dicks ( thank you P-dub) from forming in a healthy fashion.. Everything is looking right on track, and I am loving your double up approach on the the girls... Genius really.. Green day to ya bud.... and to all

Hey there hows things been going for ya brother. I admit I been kinda lazy lately around the site. I been pretty busy around here but getting things back on track now tho lol. An thanx for the kind words man I really appreciate it. This round I've been doing tip spreading as well as keeping the light a tad lower then I usually do to help increase the chance of getting those oh what did u call em again..... oh yea those donkey dicks hahahaha :rofl:. To funny man but yea thanx I hope she/they all produce good an I get a huge bounty of some amazing ass buds lol. An as for the totes with 2 plants in each it should work great I've seen a few others take this approach as well an they did great with it. So as long as I do 2 of the same strain an do gud with the training I should be able 2 get pretty close to same results or as close as I can anyway lol. But yea I got an Ice Cream and GSC clone in one tote and it was a bit of a struggle trying to wrangle those bitches 2gether but now the GSC finally submitted to me an was like fuk fine I'm done I'll go where u want lmao. All it took was for me to literally strap her limbs to the other side of the tote so she would grow that way now lol. So all in all lesson learned use 2 of the same strain. Plus when u use 2 of the same it's easier for if shit goes wrong to fix it with out causing problems for the other strain. Cause they mite have different feeding habits. Unless u no each strain pretty good an can match 2 different ones that eat the same n grow kinda similar then they mite work 2gether. But I think it's still a bit of a bitch 2 different strains 2gether. Atleast my White Alien's have been growing perfect so far not a problem at all. So I should be in for one hell of a treat come harvest time lol.

Looking good there Blaze cranking along plants look great.

Hope you're keeping cool out there.

Shit I been tryn man lol this heat is sumthn else it's been hitting high 80s in the tent. But I'll be switching out lights in tents soon an getting some more QB lights to fill out my other flower tent so things should get cooler in here pretty soon lol. Altho in the tent with my new HB plants I jus switched to flower it has been hitting high rh% of +99% at lights off. But that's because I need both my fans hooked up to my 5x5 tent to keep rh% low enough. So with my nex check I hope to get new lights or atleast 1 more n a bigger fan for my 5x5 so I can use one of the fans i got now in my smaller flower tent.

Ok so I figured I'd do an update so far of the girls. I'm not sure if its cause of the brix foiler I gave or what. But since I did it the girls are getting splotchy dots. At first I thought it was a pest but now maybe thinkn it's the foiler but I'm not really sure lol. Well here are the Ice Cream, GSC, and White Alien's in flower.

This is the Ice Cream and the GSC in the same tote.

Then here we got the White Alien's in the same tote.

Then here are the veg girls. Up first we got the Red Leicester Tease seedlings also showing that splotchy dots shit idk what it's from. So I was thinking maybe doing a rescue drench altho not a 100% sure i should so I'll refer to doc and highbrix crew.

Then here are the Sweet Tooth seedlings.

Then here is a shot of them both 2gether.

I forgot to take pics of White Berry, L.A S.A.G.E CBD and then the Mandarin Cookies Clone. I wanted to wait till they perk up a bit after I did some lst training they are all bent over lol. I forgot to snap some pics b4 hand Haha.

Ok so did some massive training in the flower tent and the veg area as well. I did some pruning and then some massive supercropping in the flower tent.

I must have gotten super crop happy cause I jus went to town on my Ice Cream and now well she is lower then the GSC lol duh. Oh well they will catch up or I'll jus super crop the GSC again dwn the line if need be lol.

Then here we got my veg area. Up first is the Sweet Tooths b4 and after training.

Then here is my L.A S.A.G.E CBD on the right and White Berry on the left.

Then last but not least is my Mandarin Cookies Clone. I accidentally split her main stem dwn the middle while I was training her. So i had to go an tie her up to hold her back 2gether.

Hey Blaze! Looking damn good in there. I'm unsure what's causing those spots, is it spreading?
Sweet job on the defol and supercropping, i agree with GG - that's how you fill a tent! :headbanger:
Looking great Blaze, i'm looking forward to the flower show! :ganjamon:

Now that is how you fill a tent..... Nice.... Wall to wall flowering, Looking good with the new haircut Blaze... Green day.. and to all

Thanx hacks hows it going brother hope the garden is doing good for u over on ur end. Hey maybe u know but I was starting to germ another set of autos right. Well the one stardawg jus took off in the paper towel an I started growing lol. She split her shell and now I'm wondering wen tht happens do u still bury the lil now white leaf till she splits an spreads open n let her find her way up? Or should I keep it above the ground now?

White spots - usually mites maybe russets??

Doesn't look active tho. Gotta get a close look at the undersides of the leaves.

Idk what it is cause now the new growth on top looks perfect an fine so idk what it is lol. Here check out the Mandarin how she is doing. She is loving this HB soil for real lol. Oh an when I look at the undersides I see nothing so I'm really confused here lol.

Then here got my Sweet Tooth seedlings #1 and #2.

Here is #2

Here is #1

Then here we got my L.A S.A.G.E CBD first then White Berry second.

Hey Blaze! Looking damn good in there. I'm unsure what's causing those spots, is it spreading?
Sweet job on the defol and supercropping, i agree with GG - that's how you fill a tent! :headbanger:
Looking great Blaze, i'm looking forward to the flower show! :ganjamon:

Yea I cant wait either lmao. This will be prolly my best flower show/harvest I'll have to date lol. So far this is jus the veg girls what I posted in the above pics will be my 3rd and maybe starting of 4th round of girls. My second and current flowering girls are the 2 White Alien's a GSC Clone and an Ice Cream. Which I bet those will have some amazing flavor and hopefully be pretty powerful as well lol. I know my GSC clones I've been running with synth nutes have been jus fire. It's become one of my favorite smokes recently out of my last few girls. Idk if it's just cause I've had so much pineapple express lately tht being able 2 switch it up to the GSC every now an then makes it better 2 me or if I'm jus really liking it lol. But know that I got some bud curing up about 3 weeks now I'll have more to smoke then jus pineapple express lol. I got some afrodite been curing alil over 2 weeks now and a bluedream auto that I stunted so only got 22 grams dried. But man is she some frosty stinky buds Bluedream is one of my top 5 favorite strains to smoke. I really love it when I can do a concentrate trate run with just straight buds of this stuff lol. But yea that's my update so far lol.

So those holes you’re getting on the leaves could be caused by too heavy and/or strong foliars. I’ve notice things somewhat like that on my plants before and that was my conclusion to where it came from basically burned the leaves to the point of creating those holes

So those holes you’re getting on the leaves could be caused by too heavy and/or strong foliars. I’ve notice things somewhat like that on my plants before and that was my conclusion to where it came from basically burned the leaves to the point of creating those holes

Yea I had sumthn similar happen my first time with highbrix growing but doc said it wasnt because of tht so idk but this time I swear as soon as I did my brix foiler the next day bam they looked like this. But doc has some remedy that he said to try so with my next feeding I'll do what he recommends an hopefully pull the girls back 2gether b4 I have a fully cleared flower tent lol. Once my flower tent is all harvested I'll move my current vegging girls over there n make the flip cause by then they should be nice an big and that 5x5 should get nice an filled up.

Yea I had sumthn similar happen my first time with highbrix growing but doc said it wasnt because of tht so idk but this time I swear as soon as I did my brix foiler the next day bam they looked like this. But doc has some remedy that he said to try so with my next feeding I'll do what he recommends an hopefully pull the girls back 2gether b4 I have a fully cleared flower tent lol. Once my flower tent is all harvested I'll move my current vegging girls over there n make the flip cause by then they should be nice an big and that 5x5 should get nice an filled up.
Ok so you have some experience with it then. Also about those white spots, I’ve gotten similar spots on one plants almost giving it a verrigated look think it was from brix before riots were developed enough or maybe destress too heavily

Ok so you have some experience with it then. Also about those white spots, I’ve gotten similar spots on one plants almost giving it a verrigated look think it was from brix before riots were developed enough or maybe destress too heavily

Yea ive had alil experience with it my first round of hb growing. But with that round i was having so many dam issues that i wasmt really sure where it was coming from. But with docs help i got it figured out to be to low of humidity so my plants were burning up. But once i got that figured out n taken care of i noticed like u were saying to strong of foilers. So i backed things dwn a tad an they looked way better i jus forgot about the foiler deal this round lol.

Ok so i figured id do a flower update. Here are the girls in the flower tent as of like a day or 2 ago.

Here we got the Ice Cream and the GSC clone.

Then here we got the White Alien's #1 and 2.

Now im guna go take a few pics of the girls as they are right now be right back.

Yooo Blaze looking great in there brother! :high-five: Loads of flowers developing in there!
I was wondering - are you pulling those big buckets out of there for waterings, just getting low and stretching across the tent, or zipping open from all sides and watering?

Yooo Blaze looking great in there brother! :high-five: Loads of flowers developing in there!
I was wondering - are you pulling those big buckets out of there for waterings, just getting low and stretching across the tent, or zipping open from all sides and watering?

Lol oh hell no i very rarely move these big behemoths lol. I usually jus get low and water/feed them an i also open the front of the tent to feed them.

Here is an update of the flower girls. I moved them into the big tent with my Blue OG and GSC clones under the quantum board an the growant lights.

Here are the White Alien's.

Here is the Ice Cream and GSC clone.

Hell ya man you got that tent filled and poppin off! Awesome work man, keep it up!

Thanx man i appreciate the kind words. Had a few issues starting out but things are going great now. Altho with this strain the Ice Cream the breeders discription makes it out to seem kinda unstable so im guessing thats why ive been havn slight issues with her. But even still im betting she will be some fire smoke ckme harvest lol. And ive heard of trying to time ur harvest after a growth drench versus the transplant to help increase flavor of ur buds. So i will be trying to do that this run as well. Jus need to figure out how long after i do a growth drench do i wait to harvest? Like should i do a growth drench an then harvest the next day or wait a few days idk but will find out lol. When do u harvest urs bro or do u jus do it whenevr the plants are ready?

Back
Top Bottom