Blaze's Perpetual High Brix Empire

Blazinjones

Ok so i finally made the the plunge and decided to try the high Brix method I'll post a few pics of getting everything ready to cook some soil yeah baby one month away from making some truely sticky herbage lol. So first i broke up the big Sunshine number 4 bail then added in the first run amendments and earthworm castings then having to mix all that s*** inside was a real pain in the ass let me tell you I had to throw a tarp down which consists of being an old shower curtain but hey Growers problems right LOL.
Here are my ingredients to start with

Then alil mixxing is in order.

Now here we got the finished product all mixed together nice and neat ready to go into some bin's to cook 4 a month peace:peace:
yes it finally done man i cant wait lol:yahoo::yahoo:

Then here it is all nice n neat getting to sit an cook now it's ben waterd down with RO water. I had to use two totes cuz one wasn't big enough to hold all this soil LOL.

How's it going Blazin? Hope you don't mind me swinging by from time to time. I've really been contemplating jumping on docs kit bandwagon lately your grow may be the one to give me the extra nudge.

How's it going Blazin? Hope you don't mind me swinging by from time to time. I've really been contemplating jumping on docs kit bandwagon lately your grow may be the one to give me the extra nudge.

Hells yea man ive seen great results from the kit. I just had to go an make the plunge lol glad 2 have u along for the ride.

Subbed :popcorn:,

I am currently cooking my HB soil aswell so our journals will be close to sync’d up. :high-five:.

Isn’t mixing the soil fun :rofl: . I think I pulled a few muscles in my back! That 60lb Bale lugging down to my basement was not fun. Took about 30-40mijs to break up every last chunk and thouroughly mix in the 30# of EWC.

I used Promix HP and it’s a 3.8cu ft Bale. I guess the same Kit amends to 3cu ft of sunshine #4! Interesting.

Also try to keep those containers in like 75f temps. I’m sure your itching to get some seeds potted like me so I’m doing this to excellerate the cooking process.

I’m going to start my seeds in little pots approx the size of solo cups. Then transfer into my 8inch round pots they are approx 1Gal. Then into 7s to flip/finish. I’ll be putting a journal up within a week. Just to keep track of the preparation steps like you are. Hopefully these journals we do help anyone looking to make the jump.

Not long now.

I'm in .. :Namaste:

Sweet bro grab a spare patch of "grass" lol an sit in for the ride. Im trying to make up my mind which 2 strains i wana run first. I got master kush, kilimanjaro, blue cheese, and devils carnival. Im guna use the devil's carn. For one an the other i cant make up my mind lol any1 got any they wud wana c first. An once i get another kit so i can have more soil cooking an be able to have more on hand at once i figure ill jus start off with 2. Ill be uppotting them into 10 gallon cloth pots for final home as they grow up. That should work out for the starter kit for right now atleast right lol?

I am currently cooking my HB soil aswell so our journals will be close to sync’d up. :high-five:.

Isn’t mixing the soil fun :rofl: . I think I pulled a few muscles in my back! That 60lb Bale lugging down to my basement was not fun. Took about 30-40mijs to break up every last chunk and thouroughly mix in the 30# of EWC.

I used Promix HP and it’s a 3.8cu ft Bale. I guess the same Kit amends to 3cu ft of sunshine #4!

Not long now.

Sweet bro glad to have u along. N make sure to post ur journal on ur sig n ill follow along also. Tht will be cool our grow will be pretty close to starting at the same time. Any ideas as 2 what strain ur going with? An yea i know i cant wait either its killing me 2 have 2 wait to cook the soil :rofl: but it will be so worth it to make some mouthwatering buds that jus make u wana :drool:lol.

The kit is designed for 6 seven gallon pots, which is 42 gallons. You could run up to 4 - 10 gallon pots, or do 2 at a time, it is up to you.

Yea so if i wanted to go perpetual i would still need some soil to work with after the grow was done otherwise i wud need to sit an wait a month for the soil to cook again right? So thats why i went with 2 instead of 4 so then i cud start the next 2 plants once the 1st two get done the reamend that soil to go again an so on n so forth.

Yea so if i wanted to go perpetual i would still need some soil to work with after the grow was done otherwise i wud need to sit an wait a month for the soil to cook again right? So thats why i went with 2 instead of 4 so then i cud start the next 2 plants once the 1st two get done the reamend that soil to go again an so on n so forth.

Yes, I have 4 kits in the rotation, so no matter if I grow a couple or fill the tent I am good to go. It is recommended that you cook or re amend the entire kit at the same time. However some like @Gazoo , have cooked/re-amended partial amounts of the kit for their grows.

I'm down, count me in. :roorrip:

I used Promix HP and it’s a 3.8cu ft Bale. I guess the same Kit amends to 3cu ft of sunshine #4! Interesting.

Also try to keep those containers in like 75f temps. I’m sure your itching to get some seeds potted like me so I’m doing this to excellerate the cooking process.

I’m going to start my seeds in little pots approx the size of solo cups. Then transfer into my 8inch round pots they are approx 1Gal. Then into 7s to flip/finish. I’ll be putting a journal up within a week. Just to keep track of the preparation steps like you are. Hopefully these journals we do help anyone looking to make the jump.

Not long now.
My boy wrennakken is right about that soil, make sure to keep it warm if it's in a garage or something and keep it off of cold concrete. I use a plastic grate to keep my trash can of soil off the concrete.

I don’t even trust my soil in my basement on the concrete. Just to chilly. I keep it in the middle of the living room on carpet lol. A toasty 74-75f! Some part of me wants to even push those temps nearer to 80 but that will happen naturally when the furnace kicks on in the next week.

@ Blaze , sure thing I’ll add the Journal link in my Sig. need to get something going down there thanks for the reminder!

It’s 30+ degrees Celsius here in Ontario today. Unreal mid October weather. Too bad it’ll be back down to 10c by the end of a Thursday. o_O

What size tent or grow room do you have ?

Lighting ?

I’d like to see you grow the Master Kush along side the DC. Is the MK by HSO?

I have a 5 pack of these so it would be awesome to see them in Doc’s Kit.

I’ll be running a 3x3 and I wanted to do x4 10Gal but I think it would be a major pain in the ass trying to move those pots once they are saturated. Plus they are pretty much too big. So I’ll run 7gals for a couple grows. That will buy me some time until I upgrade to a 4x4 or 5x5.

I like your plan to run two 10Gal soft pots. And do perpetual.

A 2x4 area would suffice. With 200w of light from the wall.

Got your fine mist sprayer sorted ?

T Minus 24 days until Maximum Efficency!

I’ll be growing 4 Rasberry Diesels by HSO for my first run. Was going to do 2 RD’s and 2 Lemon Kush Headband. But I figure I will just run 4 of one strain and then 4 of the next. Not sure how the height difference will be. I’d rather be safe then sorry.

Back
Top Bottom