Blaze's Perpetual High Brix Empire

Blaze, you're not even in the harvest window IMO. Looks like at least 2 weeks. I realize your concern about getting sleepy meds but if you chop now or soon it's going to be a very racey high. Plus over the next 2-3 weeks this buds are going to plump up a lot, you'll gain a lot in yield. If you don't hey more responses here, bring it over to Docs Q&A.

:passitleft:

Yea so this is the new genetics I jus ordered today. An should be here by the time soil is done cooking an ready for a 2nd run. Man I'm excited to try the white Barry and the alien lol. Also the sweet tooth has been on my medical list for awhile now.

Blaze, as always a pleasure to stop by.. Greenest of 420's to ya bro..
:bongrip:

always nice to have a friendly face stop by lol. but yea man happy easter and hope ur having a great 420 here is alil hibrix devils carnival thats been curing 3weeks now :passitleft: enjoy cheers bud.

So finally got great news 2day my seed order finally got put to shipped status. The site said with there new policies in order that ur bean order can sit in the order pending status for longer then they used to be. But that it didnt mean they werent getting ur order ready. Oh an that since its gettn harder to get credit card companies to pay for these types of orders less then 2 in 10 credit card orders make it the first time. So I was very nervous this time cause I didnt catch that part till after I ordered. But now it's status is in shipped mode so hopefully my seeds will be here in time for my soil to be done cooking which will be this Wednesday so like 1 ana half days an I'll be getting my hibrix grow back up an running and I also got a 3rd kit sitting waiting to start cooking so I can have hibrix soil always on hand. Then I can get my garden completely hibrix an going perpetual again but with only HB plants. Oh boy am I excited lol.

Ok so figured I'd throw up a few pics of my hibrix peppers I got going right now in 1.5 gallon pots.

Each one has 2 big peppers on it and 2 or 3 little ones so I'm sticking with my initial guess of a firm 3 peppers per plant when I go to harvest lol for jus tryn 2 make some hibrix pepper seeds I actually got a few hibrix peppers I'll prolly be able 2 make a quarter jar of salsa :rofl::rofl: but it will be a great quarter jar lol.

Blaze, as always a pleasure to stop by.. Greenest of 420's to ya bro..
:bongrip:
Looks good in here! Post some reviews for the press if you get it. I'd love a press but don't have the expendable cash. Good luck with it
Looks great Blaze! Congrats on the mighty fine harvest! That pistol joint is pretty rad. How'd she smoke?

So great news every1 I'm getting the HB grow back up an running now soil is done cooking and my new genetics showed up. So now its jus dwn to figureing out what strains to run lmao. I was thinking of a cbd la sage and a ice cream in one tote and then 2 white aliens or 1 white berry and 1 white alien in the second tote. Idk I cant make up my mind lol. What does every 1 else think?

Duggan does 2 of the same strain per tote which is a good idea so you hopefully have similar plants. Trying to manage 2 that grow different per tote could be a royal pita.

Yea I got to thinking that as well. I was planing on trying to use some of the 2 packs I got so I could make beans lol but didnt wana have to do it this round lol. And since I'm having such shity luck with clones in soil it makes me nervous when I get down to one beaner for a strain tht I'm tryn to preserve. Maybe I jus dive in an scrap some of my plants i got now in favor of newer fresher genetics. That might do the trick for my clones fresher set of genetics idk. But now I got another cloner bucket so I can get abunch of clones going at once to make sure some take. I noticed when I went to look at my clones a few min ago its temp is 79.3°f and 95% rh. But all my clones from my afrodite#2 plant are dropped over dead looking i dnt think they guna make it. An the rest look really droopy an sad. Im not sure why it is they keep dien cause I even put a heat pad under there an i still havn issues.

Sorry you're still having issues cloning! Did you ever get them under 24/7 lighting? I don't know if that would be it but that's what I was always told to do and I've always done well. I put mine in rapid router plugs and in a water bottle with the top cut 90% which acts like a top/humidity dome. I don't really worry much about spraying them and once I see the 1st sign of roots, into 1s and 16/8 lighting.

Sorry you're still having issues cloning! Did you ever get them under 24/7 lighting? I don't know if that would be it but that's what I was always told to do and I've always done well. I put mine in rapid router plugs and in a water bottle with the top cut 90% which acts like a top/humidity dome. I don't really worry much about spraying them and once I see the 1st sign of roots, into 1s and 16/8 lighting.

Well dam wish I thought of that bottle idea b4 I bought these dam cloner boxes Haha. The first one I got off of Amazon an got ripped off for 30 bucks lol. Then this second one for 10 bux which wasnt to bad but still. But yea I forgot about the light switch idea I'll have to try that thanx for the reminder brother.

Swinging bye to show some love brothe stuff looks well as always

Hey bro glad to see u swing by hope all is well in ur world. I ended up doing 2 Ice Cream's from Paradise Seeds and two White Alien's from DNA Grow Ur Own. And they both from the discription and there pics look to be big yielders. They also look like very frosty strains so should be some fun going on soon here lol.

Hey brother I had a question about the rapid rooters. Well the hydroshop is like almost 2hours away more like 1.5 so dnt wana drive all tht way If i dnt gotta. I wud rather go to like wallmart or sumthn like tht since it's only 30min away. So I was wondering if the ones from Wally would work? It's the general hydroponics brand tho idk if tht matters or not. But it wud b easier an cheaper for me to get them versus going all the way to the hydro shop lol what do u think?

I just use soil n aloe super simple

Yea I'm guna try this clonex solution an I set the ph to 6.4 I went online to find its instructions and it says to u 5ml of this per 1liter of water and set ph between 5.5 and 6.5 well I do 6.3 for my plants so tried for that but got 6.4 right away so jus went with tht lol. This is the solution I used.

View media item 1677693
And here we got it mixed up ready to start soaking some cubes an take some clones. I got for afrodite clones taken from afrodite#1.

Ill be taking clones from all my plants to see which ones respond better to this solution versus the gel or powder I jus tried with not the greatest of success lol.

Yeah my way to go is cut clone off scrape bottom of clone I have used all that but for me the easiest way with out putting to much math to it lol I usually have roots few days. But ur using rock wool I love them just only draw back either holds to much water or not enough just keep a eye

Yeah my way to go is cut clone off scrape bottom of clone I have used all that but for me the easiest way with out putting to much math to it lol I usually have roots few days. But ur using rock wool I love them just only draw back either holds to much water or not enough just keep a eye

Thanx man much appreciated brother.

Yeah Blaze,any brand of rooting plugs will do. I got mine online.

Thanx guys I appreciate all the help. So here is the clones In the newer box looking way better then the others.

An this is the older box some of clones I used the gel others with the powder.

Then here we got my new hibrix seedlings. I got 4 plants going but only 3 in this pic. I didnt think it mattered at this point. Since the other one looks jus like the bigger one here. But it was alil over to the side so cudnt fit it in the pic. But the new hibrix seedling round will be x2 Ice Cream an x2 White Alien. Those will be the 4 going into my two 27 gallon totes.

So got slightly bad news guys. My one Ice Cream didnt make it :"( but the other one did altho she looks kinda funky lol. Here she is and also the two White Aliens made it an are lookn good.
See how the Ice Cream is looking weird I hope she makes it.

Then here we got the White Alien # 1and2 doing good and going strong.

But yea now gotta figure out what strain I wana mix with my Ice Cream lol. Since I do two plants in each tote I wanted to make it two of the same strain. But now one died n all I got is other 1 packs lol. Or I jus run this Ice Cream in a 10 or 15gallon pot by itself then start 2 sweet tooth in Hope's they both make it then do those two in the tote lol. Idk I'll have to think on it an do some research see how each grows an eats an maybe I got something that will match up with the Ice Cream.

Back
Top Bottom