Blaze's Perpetual High Brix Empire

Yeah man, just sprout them in the leftover soil, and feed them Doc's goodies....good things happen :)

My High Brix Black Cherry Punch grown last year in Doc's gear...

Dam brother those peppers look great congrats. And lol dam I would love to have a farm of HB plants all over well I'm slowly starting to have that in my house hahaha

Just got caught up. I'm currently on week 2 of cooking my first kit. Following along here to absorb kit knowledge.
Have a knife day
StaySharp

Oh man I remember when I was at that stage lol. I member hating having to wait for my first cook to finish but man I had so much fun learning how to do it. An once i jus jumped into it i got alot of help from these fine folk here at :420:. I had alot of issues the first time with my plants burning up on the leaves. Do to me not having a high enough rh% in the grow area. But now I got that taken care of and I think things should be in way better order this second round. But yea man glad to have u along the more the merrier. Grab a spare patch of dirt and hit this :passitleft:this is the last bud I got of some romulan. I just love how good this bud breaks up man it's one of my favs I definitely guna have to get some more of t
You know they'll be alright.

:ganjamon::morenutes:

I hope so i thought it was really important to not feed ur plants nuthn but plain ro water till they got about 5 nodes or so otherwise they wont be old enough to handle the feeding or sumthn idk i cant fully remember what it was i just thought it was bad lol. Eitherway things seem to be ok so far. So I'm guessing I'll be ok.

Yeah man, just sprout them in the leftover soil, and feed them Doc's goodies....good things happen :)

My High Brix Black Cherry Punch grown last year in Doc's gear...

Dam brother now that is a frosty cola congrats. An I've heard and being seeing alot of these black cherry's being done. Are they some potent buds or what? Who was the breeder of those beans and if u dnt mind me asking what were the parents of that strain cause that looks great. I bet she tasted just crazy good cause it looks like she would be a super fruity one. And that's jus from the name and how frosty she looks lol. But yea very nice man congrats.

I actually have some new peppers popping up now that I uppoted them to 3gal pots. But they got some weird looking leaves. So I'm guna give them alil destress spray down today and see if that dont help things alil. Plus I gotta give them a good feeding today since they felt alil lighter lastnight but things got going to late so I'll be doing it today lol. But yea here they are any1 got any ideas to help or should what I'm guna be doing be enough?

Looking awesome in here fam

Thanx brother much appreciated. I'm really trying my hardest to make this the best round I've done to date. And I think I'll finally be able to make the full on switch to hibrix now. So after I do this round which will have a few synthetic nute ran girls I'll be doing 100% highbrix indoors and the outdoor girls will be the synthetic girls. Atleast till I can make the highbrix upgrade out there as well :headbanger::rofl:.

Oof! Makes me wanna run that bud through a grinder to enjoy her smells before rolling a fattie and smoking it til my fingers burn!

I know right man that bud just looks amazing @StoneyMemoirs did a really good job. I cant wait till my next highbrix plants get to flower and I get to have a tent jus loaded full of highbrix colas. Its guna be a huge ass trim party:yummy::party:come that harvest. And it being highbrix with that much to have to trim I'll prolly pass out half way threw harvest:rofl:. Shit we can only hope rite lol hahaha.

Oh man I remember when I was at that stage lol. I member hating having to wait for my first cook to finish but man I had so much fun learning how to do it. An once i jus jumped into it i got alot of help from these fine folk here at :420:. I had alot of issues the first time with my plants burning up on the leaves. Do to me not having a high enough rh% in the grow area. But now I got that taken care of and I think things should be in way better order this second round. But yea man glad to have u along the more the merrier. Grab a spare patch of dirt and hit this :passitleft:this is the last bud I got of some romulan. I just love how good this bud breaks up man it's one of my favs I definitely guna have to get some more of it
I had already started my first grow in promix hp feeding Advanced Nutrients ph perfect lineup. So I dont have room in my tent for any HB plants yet anyway. Makes the waiting for the soil to cook a bit easier.
I'm also using this first attempt to get the hang of controlling the environment. We have a very dry climate here and with my huey running full blast (ligts on) i can just keep RH at 55-60%
I'm going to invest in a set of inkbird controllers.
One for temp that will run my exhaust fan and one for humidity will run the humidifier. They have a pkg deal on A*azon, just under $100 (cdn) for the pair. Should help alot I think.

Thanx brother much appreciated. I'm really trying my hardest to make this the best round I've done to date. And I think I'll finally be able to make the full on switch to hibrix now. So after I do this round which will have a few synthetic nute ran girls I'll be doing 100% highbrix indoors and the outdoor girls will be the synthetic girls. Atleast till I can make the highbrix upgrade out there as well :headbanger::rofl:.

I know right man that bud just looks amazing @StoneyMemoirs did a really good job. I cant wait till my next highbrix plants get to flower and I get to have a tent jus loaded full of highbrix colas. Its guna be a huge ass trim party:yummy::party:come that harvest. And it being highbrix with that much to have to trim I'll prolly pass out half way threw harvest:rofl:. Shit we can only hope rite lol hahaha.
Hells yess man los is the way to go after this run I’m doin the switch just got the kit in

I had already started my first grow in promix hp feeding Advanced Nutrients ph perfect lineup. So I dont have room in my tent for any HB plants yet anyway. Makes the waiting for the soil to cook a bit easier.
I'm also using this first attempt to get the hang of controlling the environment. We have a very dry climate here and with my huey running full blast (ligts on) i can just keep RH at 55-60%
I'm going to invest in a set of inkbird controllers.
One for temp that will run my exhaust fan and one for humidity will run the humidifier. They have a pkg deal on A*azon, just under $100 (cdn) for the pair. Should help alot I think.

Nice bro I've used A.N b4. I used the ph perfect conniseur nutes in my dwc setup AMD dam I got some great results. And yea bro work on getting the enviro as best as u can cause tht was my issue why my first round had problems. It was due to to low of rh% n the leaves started going crispy on me but now with huey running I'm getting round 58 to 63%. So now things are going great this round all except my Ice Cream she is having alil issue. So I'm guna do a rescue drench on her to help straighten her out. Then things should be back on track. But other then that my White Aliens are going beast mode. And I'll be starting there foilers this week I think. Idk maybe next week depending how long they take to get to there next feed. Idk maybe I'll wait till my Ice Cream is better then I'll start them all 2gether. Cause for now I'm not doing any foilers on the Ice Cream till I fix this issue she got with her leaves/soil n roots lol.

Hells yess man los is the way to go after this run I’m doin the switch just got the kit in

Oh shit brother man hells yes we pulled another to the dark side muuwaahahaha :rofl::rofl:. Shit man glad ur on board ur guna love the hibrix buds jus wait u wont wana grow anything else lol. How are the girls doing? Guna have to swing by an check out the journal see how the black domina is doing I'm so excited to see her hit flower for u lol.

Happy & healthy looking plants in there @Blazinjones :bravo::morenutes::rollit:

Thanx man I appreciate it all of them except my Ice Cream she is having a slight issue with her leaves. The roots and the soil actually have the issue but u see it in the leaves lol. So guna do a rescue drench an see if tht dnt help her out. But yea man welcome to my lil green hempire lol. Glad to have u along jus grab a spare patch of grass an have a blast or 2 here try some HB devil's carnival my friend lol:passitleft:.

Nice bro I've used A.N b4. I used the ph perfect conniseur nutes in my dwc setup AMD dam I got some great results. And yea bro work on getting the enviro as best as u can cause tht was my issue why my first round had problems. It was due to to low of rh% n the leaves started going crispy on me but now with huey running I'm getting round 58 to 63%. So now things are going great this round all except my Ice Cream she is having alil issue. So I'm guna do a rescue drench on her to help straighten her out. Then things should be back on track. But other then that my White Aliens are going beast mode. And I'll be starting there foilers this week I think. Idk maybe next week depending how long they take to get to there next feed. Idk maybe I'll wait till my Ice Cream is better then I'll start them all 2gether. Cause for now I'm not doing any foilers on the Ice Cream till I fix this issue she got with her leaves/soil n roots lol.

Oh shit brother man hells yes we pulled another to the dark side muuwaahahaha :rofl::rofl:. Shit man glad ur on board ur guna love the hibrix buds jus wait u wont wana grow anything else lol. How are the girls doing? Guna have to swing by an check out the journal see how the black domina is doing I'm so excited to see her hit flower for u lol.
Yeah man goin to need the help n ur girls are doin killer black domina doin great out side

Yeah man goin to need the help n ur girls are doin killer black domina doin great out side

Sweet man I bet she yields pretty good out doors. I cant wait to see the dry weight come harvest lol I'm already dreaming of the buds being done :rofl::rofl:. But yea as for highbrix i cudnt stress enough the environment. as long as ur able 2 keep it from getting to hot an dry in there then ur plants will be able 2 be moist Haha i said moist lol enough to transfer all that energy into some beautiful buds. That and pot size an use plastic pots versus cloth. The plants do better in high brix soil wen done in plastic versus cloth.

Looking healthy and strong Blaze :yummy::passitleft:

Ok so here are the White Alien's and the GSC after there first brix foiler yesterday. I also got a amazing gift in the mail 2day from a great grower friend on here @bobrown14 he grows some of the most amazing organic buds I've ever seen. And well he gifted me a clone of some Mandarin Cookies he has goin. And when I opend the box to take the clone out I had a lil surprise in there. He gave me some bud and some dry sift hash he made. So I got alil jellium and then some DT buds which he said was a more sativa bud an had an uplift kinda high. But shit with this hash it jus knocks me right out :rofl:.
Here is the 2 White Alien's day after there first brix foiler.

Then here is the GSC clone also after first brix foiler.

Here is a bowl of the jellium and hash Haha.

Then here we got a full family pic.

This one u can see the new mandarin cookies clone I got. it's the bottom left. Bottom right is the Ice Cream and the back big girl is the GSC clone.

But yea jus wanted to say thanx again bb14 tht clone is amazing tht was soo kool. An this bud is so dam tastey I really appreciated that lol. But yea that's my lil update for the day/night

They're loving life :bravo: Garden is looking great

Back
Top Bottom