Blaze's Perpetual High Brix Empire

You’re killing it blaze!!! I wanna grow like you one day. You’ll get that ice cream clone figured out I’m sure. I have yet to have the chance to grow with the kit, so I don’t know what the problem could be. Honestly if I wasn’t on here with you guys I would be up a creak without a paddle.
Happy growing!! Good vibes to you and your ganja

Well shit man that's certainly cool to hear but lol same for me if it wasnt for this place n every1s help here I wud be up that same creek hahaha.

But yea here they are as of today. Here is both the Ice Cream and the GSC. As per docs instructions i pruned the Ice Cream back an let her dry out. I also topped the tote off with some more soil i added between 3 an 4 gallons roughly.

Then here we got both my White Alien's. it's really cool my only 2 beans I got an I got both phenos an indica leaner and a sativa leaner. Altho I noticed a leaf had some lil dot crawling on it so I plucked it off b4 I remembered tht duh HB growing u wana keep the leaves lol. So I'm guna be doing another pest spray of the leaf wash. But this time I'm guna do every 2 days instead of every 3 an hopefully that will eradicate those lil buggers. At first I thought it was spidermites but i dnt think u ccx an see those with the naked eye can you? I thought that you needed to get a loup to see spidermites or am i wrong?

And this is the one that is showing more sativa traits.

Here is the more indica leaner.

Blaze,

Mites have several stages of growth. Many of them you can't see with naked eyes. By the time you can see them (adult phase) they are already at play for few weeks and its game on.

Adults = Little black dots - you can see them without a loop. The nymph stage they are REAL small. I can see them in my macro photo shots if I enlarge them. Why I take those macro pics - mainly looking for pests BEFORE they get big enough to see. I hate mite fvcks.

Now is the time I get them. Warm to hot days.

I just spray 1x a week with 1 tbs of Spinosad. Not sure what Doc's kit has there for ya??

All your plants look great.

Blaze,

Mites have several stages of growth. Many of them you can't see with naked eyes. By the time you can see them (adult phase) they are already at play for few weeks and its game on.

Adults = Little black dots - you can see them without a loop. The nymph stage they are REAL small. I can see them in my macro photo shots if I enlarge them. Why I take those macro pics - mainly looking for pests BEFORE they get big enough to see. I hate mite fvcks.

Now is the time I get them. Warm to hot days.

I just spray 1x a week with 1 tbs of Spinosad. Not sure what Doc's kit has there for ya??

All your plants look great.

Thanx man much appreciated brother. and yea that's what I use for my non hibrix plants it's the same stuff u turned me onto a year r 2 ago lol. The garden spray with spinosad init. But now with the HB plants doc has this stuff called leaf wash. It's got neem and karanga and orange sumthn idk what is exactly in it I would have to go an look as 2 I cant fully remember rite now. puffin on some Bluedream buds an man this stuff can make me forget almost anything lol. But yea it's got alot of oils init i know that Haha.

Heya Blaze, see you finally got yo shiz up and kicken... Good shit.. Hey I was just wanting to let you know that I personally use Neem oil derived from fresh Rosemary steep.. I spray under the leaves and topical as well EVERY day.. With all the wood knocking in the world I say, I very rarely have any insect issues other than fruit flies and such.. No spider mites, nematodes and the like... I just add it to my daily foliar spray, and routine.. Easy Peasy... Green days bro... and to all

Oil and soap good for what ails ya and the plants! lol.

I get mites in the summer due to heat. Nothing I can do about it really they are everywhere here.

Blow in the windows ffs.

I like the spinosad cause it's easy on the flowers. Why I like it.

Plants looking good there Blaze. The Mandarin Cookies looks like she's making some branches.

Heya Blaze, see you finally got yo shiz up and kicken... Good shit.. Hey I was just wanting to let you know that I personally use Neem oil derived from fresh Rosemary steep.. I spray under the leaves and topical as well EVERY day.. With all the wood knocking in the world I say, I very rarely have any insect issues other than fruit flies and such.. No spider mites, nematodes and the like... I just add it to my daily foliar spray, and routine.. Easy Peasy... Green days bro... and to all

Yea I'm using docs stuff called leaf wash which has tht stuff among others init and so far things seem to be doing good.... well goodish lol.

Oil and soap good for what ails ya and the plants! lol.

I get mites in the summer due to heat. Nothing I can do about it really they are everywhere here.

Blow in the windows ffs.

I like the spinosad cause it's easy on the flowers. Why I like it.

Plants looking good there Blaze. The Mandarin Cookies looks like she's making some branches.

Helps yea I hate them mite. Im at full war sometimes around here with them basturds. But rite now things are cooling down I think I got em almost taken care of lol. But yea that mandarin is gettn to be alil beast already had to raise the light alil lol.

It's my go to now. I wanted to send you a cut of something else but I think this one is a keeper. It is for me - not a huge yielder but good enough. Should do well in high brix.

It's my go to now. I wanted to send you a cut of something else but I think this one is a keeper. It is for me - not a huge yielder but good enough. Should do well in high brix.

Yea once my data resets 2day ill upload a pic an the top got broke over when one of my lights straps broke an it swungn hit the mandarin plant. Well the the top broke like half way but is still attached n it jus kept growing lmao like it jus got a major supercrop hahaha. This plant has the never say die spirit :rofl:. One of the side branches jus continued in its place like a brand new top an never slowed a beat. Plus the top isjus bent over and also kept growing jus alil lower lol. I cant wait to see how she does in a 15 gallon pot of hibrix soil oh boy she will take off forsure then.

Hey Bob hope ur havn a good 4th so far. So I jus wanted to show how good the Mandarin Cookies Clone is lookn.

Then here we got my other plants. Up first is my Ice Cream she is starting to turn around now. After I did the rescue drench and then the trans feeding with xtra tea she is now lookn way better an hopefully will pull fully around soon here. As it is she jus has alil yellowing on the tips but mostly green now.

Then here we got my L.A S.A.G.E CBD. she was kinda having issues cause I accidentally feed my second set of seedlings 2 early an burned them alil. Well now she is pulling out of it an starting to look alil better.

Then here we got both my Sweet Tooth seedlings.

An here we got both my White Alien's. I got 2 different phenos going one more indica and the other more sativa.

Then here is my R.L.T seedlings. The one that had 2 plants in one seed and then the one normal one lol.

Then here we got my White Berry. She has some thick dark green waxy leaves. I cant wait to see her in flower.

Looking good there Blaze - yea super crop she won't even skip a beat. I've done a lot worse on purpose lol. I'd have been thinking hard about taking a cut there. Turn shit into gold shit. lol.

Lights expensive plants they come and grow. Be careful buddy.

Love the look of those 2 Aliens. That should turn out to be some fire there.

You have a nice set going.

You in Docs kit yet with any of them?

They all look great and healthy. All we can hope for really.

Looking good there Blaze - yea super crop she won't even skip a beat. I've done a lot worse on purpose lol. I'd have been thinking hard about taking a cut there. Turn shit into gold shit. lol.

Hells yea all of those are in docs kit yeah buddy lol. N hell yeah I'm making sure to get clones of the Mandarin Cookies and my new strains the white aliens the white berry the ice cream and my la sage cbd oh and my Red Leicester Tease lol so lots anotherwards Haha.

Looking goodddd

Thanx man I'm really trying hard to get them to look good as I can. Here is my Ice Cream after doctoring her back to health she got pretty rough looking for a min there lol and my GSC clone.

Ice Cream

GSC clone

Looking goodddd

Plants are looking healthy Blaze :yummy: they're filling out nicely

Ok guys so I've been waiting till I got the email confirmation that they are on the way. An I jus got it 2day saying that fast buds is guna sponsor my next auto run. They are sending me stardawg which is chem dog 4 x with a tres dog cut. So finally got me some good fire chem coming lol. An the other is smoothie which is tropical mango blended with sweet blueberry ice cream so that I bet will be a sweet tasting one I cant wait lol. Man this next auto run should yield some amazing ass buds oh boy I cant wait till they get here lol.

Looking damn good in the garden Blaze! :yummy:

Hells yes my brotha

Thanx man much appreciated these are the new strains I'll be running. My next round will be sponsored by fast buds.
This is supposed to be the smoothie auto strain. Shit man both of these look super gud. an now I've finally gotten a chemdog cross so very excited about tht lol.

These are the stardawg autos man they look delicious lol.

Looking damn good in the garden Blaze! :yummy:

Thanx I really appreciate it. I'm hoping to maybe get some contenders for a potm or notm win with this next round of HB plants I got in these totes. But yea if not them then maybe the new ones I'm gettn from fast buds that i posted above. I mainly am excited about gettn some top grade buds but I would be lieing if I said I wasnt thinkn about tryn to win some contests :rofl:. With these next ones being autos I was hoping to do some of the autos I have already. To get some practice b4 doing my sponsored run. But i got the environment way WAY more stable then last time I did an auto with the kit. Plus all my photo plants are lookn way better right now compared to then as well. So I felt confident enough to start my sponsored run first. So now jus waiting for the beans to show up in the mail then its game on lol.

Congrats on the top shelf genetics Blaze on the sponsored grow. Looks very exciting!

Thanx man I'm very excited to try these new genetics I'm running right now for the first time in the kit. I got 2 white Alien's and an ice cream and a normal Girl Scout Cookies and my mandarin cookies mite finish with these girls 2 depends when I decide to flip her but the first 4 I named I'm getn ready to flip in the next few days. Then I'll take some clippings to get some clones going then I'll be really going to town lol. And then 4 the second round I'll have these clones and a white berry, a L.A S.A.G.E CBD and 2 Red Leicester Tease and 2 Sweet Tooth. Plus then I'll have my new sponsored seeds to run for my autos. So after all is done an said I got a ton of new genetics to have some fun with now lol.

Back
Top Bottom