Blaze's Sponsored Grow, CannaPot, Strain Michka, 2017

Dang if i knew u had another grow steller lookin plants

Yea my auto journal is where im documenting my seed run lol but yea this one is my sponsored journal for the strain michka i got from cannapot seedbank speaking of which she is really starting to flower out nicely ill be making some seeds of her as well so i can get a nice sativa in the mix jus waiting to pop my last few beans till i can test the smoke out ya no but yea she is guna be a nice one thts forsure ill have pics of her alil later wen i update my journals

Dang if i knew u had another grow steller lookin plants

Swing by my second journal in my signature the one tht says blaze gets orgasmic with the organics auto strains 2017 n ill be posting how i make my cco or rso depending what u call it lol

Ok so figured id throw up some shots of the michka i have going rite nw very nice size side branching wasnt to bad altho if u dnt top ur plants i could c it being an issue unless u like the single cola plant which i dnt mind every now and then so this strain is kinda fun to grow it offers me a good way to test my training skill lol

Ok so figured id throw up some shots of the michka i have going rite nw very nice size side branching wasnt to bad altho if u dnt top ur plants i could c it being an issue unless u like the single cola plant which i dnt mind every now and then so this strain is kinda fun to grow it offers me a good way to test my training skill lol

Looking gteat my brotha

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So... Blazinjones, where's the "bud on a stick" Michka is supposed to produce? Can you post a final photo? How did the weed turn out? Supposed to be very lemony. Can you post a smoke review?

So... Blazinjones, where's the "bud on a stick" Michka is supposed to produce? Can you post a final photo? How did the weed turn out? Supposed to be very lemony. Can you post a smoke review?

Lol I'm actually running one rite now that I left as an untopped single cola plant. But she only in like 2.5 gallon pot it's a 3gallon cloth pot but jus not all the way full lol. But the camera I had wen I did this strain broke on me an I was having issue with data on my cell so it was hard for me to get final pics when I was doin that grow. But over all it's great weed and hell yes very lemony. Every time I would go in my lil closet area or walk by it even I would smell like this massive skunky lemon pinesol smell lmao. But dam the weed was good. and she will grow into a beast :morenutes: if u let her. Here I'll go snap a pic of the one I got now in flower. An this is under my shittier light an smaller pot plus in veg she got alil neglected compared to how much i worked with the others she didnt get so much. So thts why it's not big like all the others. But its ok cause the smoke is pretty good:rofl:. Plus u get some good stretch out of her once u do the flip. She could turn into one of those giant Christmas tree plants if left to veg long enough to get tht big she could do it. Once I get a better outdoor situation I wana run one of these n jus let it go an see how big I can get it lol.

Here she is man the one I got rite now she is 26 days into flower. Plus a small pot thts why not as big as others but oh well I wudnt have had the room for another beast anyway :laugh:.

Never heard of this strain, very cool!

Hey welcome along lol even tho this grow is over. If u wana see my other plants I got a hibrix journal and a regular one where I use dyna-gro nutes on my girls. But yea guys here she is now I super cropped the main cola to help the lower budsites to get more light and to really thicken up.

That Michka is a good looking plant.

Yea and that's with being slightly neglected in veg I forgot to uppot her an she got dwarfed out by some bigger girls. The GSC's and Blue OG's were picking on her and wudnt let her eat at the table with the big girls so she was forced to eat scrapes jus to make it :rofl:. An when I went to transfer every1 i finally seen her sittn there an i was like shit I need to get u into a bigger pot asap. An of course all I got is a dam old 3gallon cloth pot. An it's so used i cant even fill the dam thing up a 100% any more. So she is in about 2 to 2.5 gal of soil now. So to even make it this big with havn to be in so small of a pot I'm pretty impressed. it sux my dam beans spilled out or whatever the fuk happend. I think some1 came to my place when it happened tryn to rob me. They cudnt find shit so jus dumped everything and my beans got all mixxed up. Cause I came home an they was all over the little cabinet thing and only a few of some were still in there original pack so I cud tell the difference of those but man did it suck the big one wen it happened. It went from having a nice lil collection started to all of a sudden I now got a ginormous mystery bag it jus took me over 2 dam years to make it lol. God I was so mad wen it happend cause now I'll never no what is what and alot of my strains I had then and still do lol are big hybrids so almost all my plants eat slightly different plus some are autos an others arent it jus fukd things up so I decided to jus start fresh. Specially now I'm doing hibrix I'm jus guna start makn seeds and getting new genetics/strains an run them this way. I figured if the quality of the plants/buds increase when using the kit why wudnt the beans that could be made from those same plants or others what ever tht dnt matter but those beans wud be better quality as well. Or maybe have a higher %chance to germ an pop up outa whatever medium tht person chose. Atleast thts what I'm thinkn an hopefully my plan works out lol. I really wana make a strain an be able 2 sell it out to people to run in there gardens. Well actually I wana eventually make a few strains and get them out there lol. I think it wud be so kool to be a breeder an make ur own strain. Specially if it's one that ends up catchn the worlds pants on fire an every one wants it :rofl:.

I understand Sensi "created" the Michka strain while selecting for Eagle Bill. They found this plant among the many phenos and decided to breed her out as a strain. Sounds like a great haze strain. Blazin please post more photos and write about the smoke!

Ordered Michka 10-pack, regular. Thanks for the infos, Blazin' !
Sry i didnt get to ur post this is a super old journal an idk even have tht strain going right now lol. But over in my current journal the 1st one in my sig i got my current girls im doing. I got an auto round going in highbrix soil along with some new fire ass photo genetics i got from a friend to try out. So things should be getting very interesting in the garden this round. I jus got a black cherry punch from IHG and a star pupil from MMS planted in some 3rd round highbrix soil. So cant wait to see them grow up lol i hope they all make it an everything goes smoothly lol.

Did Michka ever show any, like, phenotypes?

Heck from what I can tell, Michka is a phenotype. But were there a lot of variations among the plants you've grown?

Did Michka ever show any, like, phenotypes?

Heck from what I can tell, Michka is a phenotype. But were there a lot of variations among the plants you've grown?
I only grew it out like maybe 7 or 8 times. But that was only 3 beans an 1 didnt take so technically i only got 2 different types. An they both kinda grew the same except but one. She had a super lemony scent the other not so much she went more citrusy. But both were very a good sativa strain. I think if im remembering right it was a pheno tht popped up during the creation of the eagle bill strain. An every1 liked it so much they decided to jus make it its own strain. Hence the work started on the strain michka. But yea man gud luck i heard that eagle was supposed to be some fire but never had atleast not tht i know of lol. But yea hopefully u get the killer pheno an land one leaning more towards the eagle bill side. Eitherway do u got a journal going ill sub up an join u for the ride if u dnt mind unless u dnt do the whole journal idea them theres tht lmao.

Thanks Blazin' for that. 7 or 8 times is a lot of experience with one strain. So I can expect a super lemony group and maybe a less pungeant citrus. I guess there wasn't a Michka plant that was shorter than the rest (an "indica" pheno), this being an 80% sativa variety. Thanks for your input. I will have a stealth grow, so I try to avoid really pungeant strains cuz I have nosey neighbors.

I don't have a journal going yet but I'll start one up here in a month or so. I'll let you know. Michka. Ordered the beans already.

Back
Top Bottom