Blaze's Sponsored Grow, CannaPot, Strain Michka, 2017

Lol they need to put the buttons farther apart for the like and thanx i think like should be on one side thanx on the other i always hit the thanx button either thinkn its the like button quick only to relize i already hit the like n now i jus thanked sum1 lol but yea its fun to grow different styles some times I havnt tried my hand at dwc so figured id give it a shot and ordered a dwc bucket from amazon last night and then I won the vaults Christmas promo for a shit ton of free auto beans i got like 50 beans coming lmao so im guna go crazy hydro with autos for alil bit lol and see how good i can do.
You will do awesome. Just keep an eye on ppm ph and ec

You will do awesome. Just keep an eye on ppm ph and ec
Let's go to my other journal if we wana talk about this lol since that's another company and this is my sponsored journal ok. Sorry not tryn to be rude its jus i spaced out wen I first started talkn about it so it is my fault lol sry guys but yea ill be updating my other organic journal pretty quick here swing threw there and we can pick this up there :rofl: thanx every1 for stopn by and giving me incouragement to keep goin namaste.

Ok so figured id post an update on the michka girls here is #2 she is starting to get some growth on her im excited to see how she ends up since with #1 im fimming her and tip spreading to stack nodes and was thinking about topping her today or 2morow jus tryn to make up my mind lol. But for #2 i might just let her grow the natural way and go with one single giant cola and leave the topping to #1 but whatever i decide here is michka #2 right now

20180111_015739.jpg

20180111_015719.jpg

And then here is michka #1 right now man look bulky she is starting to get the side branching on her is really starting to show up i think that has to do with fimming her but i could be wrong anyway here she is

20180111_015935.jpg

20180111_020022.jpg

20180111_015949.jpg

now ive been using a.n. ph perfect nutes on these girls and i started out at 25% the recommended dose and now im almost up to 75% what the tell u 2 use and so far they seem to be loving it. I should be recieving my dwc bucket and a few other nutes from a.n. soon and then ill be putting them into the bucket and guna see how they do with that hydro style of growing.

hey can any1 show me how to fix my sig. im noticing every1 else has the exact title of there journals and cool colors and stuff but all i can ever get mine to say and look like is how it looks in my sig right now with the http www.420magblah blah blah now that they upgraded there site or whatever i cant get it to work right can some 1 lend a bro a hand here haha

Cookies are looking good, tip spread and keep those nodes tight.
Thanx brotha man n yea i tip spread on all my girls i do it every time im in there by them lol its easy now I got them in my living room out by me haha well with my back problems its as easy as i can make it anyway

The leaves r still slightly droopy due to transplant was alil rough i accidently dropped her lol but she took it like a champ tho cause a day later an she started perking back up so not to shabby lol

thanx man im just letting her go not really to much training with this one other then tip spreading and a trim job every now and then she wont be getting much training since i wana see how big a main cola i can get off her but #2 will be going threw the ringer :rofl:

ok so i fucked up with michka #2 and i broke a dam arm off and i was hoping i would be able to tape her back on and she would have mended herself back together but alas no go so here she is now lmao not that great looking but it will make for an interesting looking plant lol haha so yea here she is

michka #2 day 46

20180202_034112.jpg
20180202_034214.jpg

then we got my michka #1 day 65

20180202_035026.jpg
20180202_035119.jpg

i had a big issue with a bunch of my veg plants in my veg area that had my 1200w cob light idk if it was over heating and pushing out to much power now but for awhile it was working great just needed it pretty far away but then like a week and a half to two weeks ago all my plants in that area started burning out and it happend to be at the same time as i got my new nutes so i thought i was just doing to much and kept dialing the ammount back but nuthn was working they kept getting worse then i noticed damage on the plants that looked like heat damage so i decided to take my cob light down and put up two of my old mars hydro 300's and then sure enough they all started to look better so hopefully i caught it in time to save all my veg girls.

Back
Top Bottom