Blaze's Sponsored Grow, CannaPot, Strain Michka, 2017

Thanks pw, it was all graytail. I feel more confident now that im not going to burn my plants with my cobs but i still check all the time to make sure. Those things are insane! ive never seen light burn that goes from top to bottom, the whole plant bleached. Never thought something i built would do that.

Blaze is it 1200 watts at the wall not dimmed? I forgot the size space you have but my lights are almost 6' over the plants and only at 400 watts in my 4x4 tent and that might even be too much. I'm consistantly checking for burning. Have a look see what GT recommends for cobs/qboards.

Thanks pw, it was all graytail. I feel more confident now that im not going to burn my plants with my cobs but i still check all the time to make sure. Those things are insane! ive never seen light burn that goes from top to bottom, the whole plant bleached. Never thought something i built would do that.

Blaze is it 1200 watts at the wall not dimmed? I forgot the size space you have but my lights are almost 6' over the plants and only at 400 watts in my 4x4 tent and that might even be too much. I'm consistantly checking for burning. Have a look see what GT recommends for cobs/qboards.
It's just a cheapo cob setup and don't even have a dimmer and idk it jus says 1200w so I would assume that it isn't 1200 from the wall but could be wrong and as for hight yea i would need them like 6 feet high or more highlights how bad they burned everything.

They sound very powerful! I hope your able to work it out. I had the same problem with burning the plants im still figuring it out too. Glad to hear your plants turned around after switching the light
Yea once I get my new light Stand/veg area built ill be trying it again n see if it just needs to be setup higher n see if that works but for now guna use the 2 older mars 300s

ok so i started another Michka seed and this one will be done in sunshine mix#4 and i will be using remo nutes. Which are still organic so i will be able to keep the organic feature of my garden only now ill be switching over from just soil to also including hydro. Since my hempy cups/buckets just werent enough hydro for me lol so i got a dwc bucket and seen how easy it was to make one of these dam things i got the parts to make 3 more of these bad boys lol so i will have four 5 gal. dwc buckets going in my tent and then ill have my technically its not soil but my soiless sunshine mix #4 girls in my veg area i got built now and up n running i love it how much more space is covered by light now it opened up for me to have way more girls going now so i might get to start pheno hunting with the strain im making sooner then i thought lol

Thanx man yeah i found that out lmao i had a cheapo aftermarket cob light and i thought maybe that was y it fried my plants but now im seeing even good brands can do it when to close so maybe ill try it out again now my new veg area is up and running

ok so i did alil bit of cleaning up of the lower burnt leaves and got rid of all that shit on michka #1. And since #2 had her mishap with the fall and breaking off a limb i decided 2 start another michka. This time i will be making sure she has everything she needs nutes wise so no deffiences hopefully and i will make her boom from the get go lol. Ill be doing her with my remo nutes and i will be topping this one as well to see the difference between topping and not for this strain. So far the one i didnt top has some weird side branching going on. Some are huge and long others super tiny and thin. once i figure out this new platform or all the bugs get worked out ill post some pics. But 4 now ill just explain lol. I also have some girlscout cookies that are starting to take off really nicely to now that i got them some cal-mag. All my girls where starting to look pretty hargard due to a cal-mag deficiency. but i got a gallon of botanicare cal-mag so i should be good for the next year lol its so huge i laughed to myself when i went to go mix nutes for the girls an i lift this big ass thing up haha. but yea i also started training on my michkas #1 and #2 and girlscout cookies. I started by bending the branches outward to make a wider base. Then after a week or 2 of doing that each day alil bending ill let them go straight up. But i want a good thick harty base to start off with so i dont have buds flopping all over when i go to flower lol. Plus once i go vertical ill still bend them alil bit but that will be more of a back and forth bend to help thicken up the branch and not really make it wider ill keep it in the same spot jus bend it around alil.

Ok so now here we got mocha #2 she is doing great she is actually surprising me since she was the one who originally needed to have all the burned leaf taken off due to me not adding in any cal-mag wen she was little but I got it and now look at her she is turning into a beauty

Lol in the post above it's supposed to say michka #2 lol my dam tablet changed it to mocha haha but yea I can't believe how much better she looks jus from adding in cal-mag and now she looks like a whole new plant lol but yea I can't wait to see how this strain does for yield I think I mite try and make a cross of this strain and girlscout cookies that would be an interesting cross since my gs cookies tends to grow alil slower then the michka but the cookies does better side branching so I think it would make for an interesting cross

here we got my girlscout cookies in a 3 gallon hempy bucket and she is doing great

then we got my michka #2 just put into flower i decided to throw out the other michka #1 she just got brought down to much by pests so figured throw this one into flower now i have the room plus this one is way healthier then the other was so i figured it will produce a better yield anyway

look at how tall she is already man once she starts stretching i cant wait to see how tall she gets i hope she makes some nice buds ive been tip spreading to help incourage node stacking that way i can get some tighter buds going on

Here is my michka the one on the left she is in flower mode full on now she is really stretching i hope she makes some nice buds ill also put a few pics of my girlscout cookie now ive been training her to get alil wider plus pump out the side branching so ive been lightly bending her over each day or so plus ive been doing some fimming to incourage her side branches to shoot up more but i gotta go take some of her in a min here i forgot to get some of her after training today lol but here is michka

I'm gonna jump in on this one as well Blazin. They are looking great so far, best of luck to you.✌️

Thanx man yea the michka so far is steller to grow its looking like it will be a great sativa i cant wait to see the buds n the g.s.cookies r doing pretty good 2 its goota be a pretty hardy strain cuz it survived a massive pest invasion spider mites and thrips man oh man was tht a bitch lol things r finally back under control alil better hahaha but yea here she is now she is starting to get some new growth back to her

Here u can see ive been training her with fimming the tops in hopes of pushing up more of the little lower side branches so i guess since she is showing life instead of dieing off lol i must be doing sumthing right haha but yea im doing her hempy style with A.N. ph perfect nutes so if u have any tips or pointers let me know

Ok so figured id throw up some of the flowering girl michka man she is getting to be a beast lol its guna be a typical nice long haul sativa but i bet it will be worth it anyway check out how big she getting thats her on the left

And then ill zoom in alil here and jus try an get her

And a top view

I have her growing next to the strain im making i had an xtra one tht needed a home so i had to put it next to michka n mine is a hybrid but leaning more indica and michka is a sativa so i got a shot of the leaves look man u cam really tell the difference lol can u guess which one is the michka

Ok so figured id throw up some of the flowering girl michka man she is getting to be a beast lol its guna be a typical nice long haul sativa but i bet it will be worth it anyway check out how big she getting thats her on the left

And then ill zoom in alil here and jus try an get her

And a top view

I have her growing next to the strain im making i had an xtra one tht needed a home so i had to put it next to michka n mine is a hybrid but leaning more indica and michka is a sativa so i got a shot of the leaves look man u cam really tell the difference lol can u guess which one is the michka

Back
Top Bottom