420 Magazine Background

Blaze's Sponsored Grow - Sensi Seeds - Strain Michka - 2017

Blazinjones

Lol will be interesting to try the taste out
I'm very excited to try it out and omg its guna be a blessing to not have to sit and adjust ph since I hve such back problems. It really hurts standing Hunched over having to adjust that shit lol. But yea either way this will be a great journal. I wana say thanx again sensi seeds for giving me this opportunity to grow this strain specially since I've been wanting to increase my sativa seeds i have in my grow arsenal.

Blazinjones

ok so today marks the full on start of the grow she popped up today here she is day one lol in a 20 oz foam hempy cup

20171203_111617.jpg

and ill be using these a.n. ph perfect nutes on her and a few others i just started

20171202_185952.jpg

hey guys what nutes would be good to get while in veg most of what i seen was for bloom boosters but these nutes say to use all of them at once right away so would i wait till flowering starts for the xtra bloom boosters or would i add them now as well. i was just wondering since if i dont need them till flowering starts then i could wait to get them and save alil money right now.

Blazinjones

ok so here is michka she is really loving the an ph perfect. Just look at her lil leaves praying to the light i have "high" lol hopes for her. :thanks: for every1 stoping by and giving me incouragment and help going foward. Also wanted to give a special :thanks: to our sponsor of sensi seeds without there there dedication to collecting some very amazing strains and there contribution to my efforts this would not be possible so :thanks: again and :Namaste:

20171207_103308.jpg
20171207_103319.jpg
20171207_103322.jpg

Mindcontrol

pulling up my dugout, some coffee and strapping the reading glasses on. this is a great start,all comfortable in a pillow of perlite! mmmm hhhhmmm thats my kinda party! if i was a seedling i'd request a bed of perlite and coco.mainly perlite tho!!!
cheers buddy!!
....and a big aloha from hawaii!!!:goodjob:

Blazinjones

pulling up my dugout, some coffee and strapping the reading glasses on. this is a great start,all comfortable in a pillow of perlite! mmmm hhhhmmm thats my kinda party! if i was a seedling i'd request a bed of perlite and coco.mainly perlite tho!!!
cheers buddy!!
....and a big aloha from hawaii!!!:goodjob:
Thanx bro and glad to have u along the ride pull up a spot we got some great meds being grown here lol.

Blazinjones

hey just letting every1 know that i screwd up on the title of my sponsored journal i thought it was from sensi seeds lmao but its from cannapot. So just letting every1 know that i will be dropping this journal and continuing it over on my other journal which is in my signature. So if u wana follow along swing by over there its the CannaPot one in my sig.

Hope all is well in your world.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals.

You can use the Report Post
report-40b.png
feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom