Blazin A Trail Through A Soil Coco Setup - Mystery Strains - An Alien Kush 2016

Awesome thanx wud u happen 2 know if I'm using sledgehammer for flushing from bushdoctor brands how much shud I use like if I'm doing a flush did I jus add the sledgehammer to the final gallon of water or wud I add it to all nine gallons cuz I'm flushing a 3 gal. Plant??

I use rain water to flush here but if I were you I would use it in all 9 gallons IMO, check the OEM instructions if still in doubt.

It is always easier if we have a picture. The one with amber trichs, yes ready for harvest, What type of buzz do you want?
when-to-harvest-chart1.jpg

Yea I no I jus got no way 2 really take triche pics pics since all I got rite now is my loup and my tablet 2 take pics n I tryd using the loup in front of my camera n it jus wasn't a gud pic but the best I can say is the one tht has alil bit of Amber I mean like I spent 25 min. With the loup inspecting the entire plant and all I cud find was like 15 dots of Amber but the leaves are yellowing and falling off which I thought was cause it was done growing but know I think it mite be a deficiency of some sort?? I think 2day is finally guna b a decent day I'll post sum pics outside now it's not rainy and snowing any more but yea then u will b able 2 c what I'm talkn about with the leaves anyway

I use rain water to flush here but if I were you I would use it in all 9 gallons IMO, check the OEM instructions if still in doubt.

Idk what u mean by oem instructions?? But if u mean the chart from fox farm or the instructions on the bottle and they jus say how much 2 add per gallon of water but not clear on if I shud jus add it 2 the last gallon or all of the water??

It is always easier if we have a picture. The one with amber trichs, yes ready for harvest, What type of buzz do you want?
when-to-harvest-chart1.jpg

As 4 the type of high I'm going for is a 50/50 percent of Amber cloudy triches so I can get tht half and half effect of couch lock/heady high but I'm if my girl in question will make it?? I also don't want here start makn a bunch of seeds or will tht only happen if there is a male present? I can't remember if they start growing seeds or not if they r left to grow long enuf weather there is a male present or not??

Idk what u mean by oem instructions?? But if u mean the chart from fox farm or the instructions on the bottle and they jus say how much 2 add per gallon of water but not clear on if I shud jus add it 2 the last gallon or all of the water??

OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer or "He who made it" and I would only add it to the flush, pretty much the last month of feedings.

OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer or "He who made it" and I would only add it to the flush, pretty much the last month of feedings.

Yea Thts what I mean as 2 they are not clear on the flush so for example I need 2 flush my 3 gallon plant I will use about 9 gallons of ro water so wud I add sledgehammer to each gallon jug I have for the flush or jus add it 2 the las jug that's what is not clear when I look on the chart they sent with the package and on there site.

Good idea is, cut just a tiny bit of the top of a bud, make tiny pieces and smoke it. If you like the feeling, it is time to harvest.
That is what I told hubby today and we harvested the Bag Seed Lady.
DSC_012240.jpg

Good idea is, cut just a tiny bit of the top of a bud, make tiny pieces and smoke it. If yo like the feeling, it is tie to harvest.
That is hat I told hubby today and we harvested the Bag Seed Lady.
DSC_012240.jpg

Awesome ok I'll try tht 2day and c whats what lol but yea thanx bird for the info I will put a small smoke report after I turn lights on and try it obviously it won't b a full report but still lol.

Ok so mini smoke update it cud be bcuz my tolerance is so high or maybe it's jus not done yet but the bud I took was from my plant tht was second up to finish I shud have took it from my other plant it was planted same time as this 1 only it finishing up faster then then the one I took from so maybe it's jus cuz of not cured fully and I oonly took like 5 r 6 hits but the high was a heady high kinda heavy droopy eyed kinda high but only lasted like 20 30 min. So hopefully wen fully cured it will b better and the high last longer!!

Ok so jus got done mixing up my bos kit ( build organic soil from buildasoil.com) now I don't know much about organic gardening but even I can tell this soil is amazing u can literally feel the life force flowing through this soil!!:cheer::love: Man I can't wait till the kashi I put in here starts doin its thing so my clones which are almost ready to uppot to there final containers get put into this soil man I man will they turn into sum monsters At least Thts what I'm hoping for so wish me luck organics here I come:love:

Lol I mite just have 2 change the name of my flower forest from the green forest to the fire forest cuz Thts all I'm guna b producing is some fire ass ganja lol :circle-of-love: I so can't wait 2 :volcano-smiley: one from my first organic harvest anyway I'll post sum pics of the kashi b4 it starts working and after it starts cause it looks cool as its doin its thing u mite be worried cause it'll look like it's molding but Thts gud it means everything is breaking down and the process has begun:thumb: anyway :Namaste: all and member keep it green my friends :)

DSCF04656.JPG
DSCF04705.JPG

here is a update of my veg tent. here is a pic of one of four clones i have going rite now all organic in roots organic soil and wen i uppot them into 5 gal containers i will be putting them into a los (living organic soil) mix i got from buildasoil.com i have a 30 gallon tote and a 18 gallon tote full of my soil mix sitting cooking with the kashi rite now here is a pic of the 30 gallon tote with the kashi on top

20161126_134158.jpg

DSCF04715.JPG
DSCF04747.JPG

i been trying out a test of dropping the temp to 55 to 60degrees f at night in hopes of bringing out the purple effect of my plants and to try and increase trichomes on my ladies in flower and my veg girls happend to turn purple on alot of her stems but the leaves still look nice and healthy so we will see what happens wish me luck every1

DSCF04787.JPG
DSCF04805.JPG
DSCF04815.JPG

here is my other clone and she seems to have reveged i think thts cuz its a clone from my flower girl and she jus got mixed in with these clones sum how lol but either way she seems 2b doing great she is the second biggest clone i have alot of side branching goin on cant wait to c how she turns out in a 5gal busket in los mix i got going rite now :circle-of-love::cheer:

DSCF04844.JPG
DSCF04864.JPG

here is my one plant tht i was guna use as a mother but i accidently let her get away from me lol so im guna put her into a 5gal. bucket and put her into flower as soon as i harvest a plant or 2 in my flower forest and make sum room:thumb:

DSCF04883.JPG
DSCF04903.JPG

and last but not least my last biggest clone made it into the 5gal bucket first b4 the others jus cause i had it laying there all ready jus only half full of roots organic soil so i filled it the rest of the way with my los mix and put her in ftw so wish me luck every1 my organic rally has begun:cheer: and :Namaste: to all who stop by

yeah it appears to be a dried residue droplet.
looks like a great set up you got here man all subbed up and along for the ride.
:goodjob:

hey spart welcome to my journal i will be starting a new 1 documenting my succeses and failures in doing a los mix:):cheer: i will be starting it in the next day or 2 so every1 keep an eye out lol:Namaste:

ok so an update of whats going on in the green forest :thumb:

DSCF04924.JPG
DSCF04936.JPG
DSCF04946.JPG

the above pics are of my girl tht is almost ready 4 harvest.

DSCF05039.JPG
DSCF05049.JPG
DSCF05088.JPG
DSCF05117.JPG

then upnext is my first organic girl still pushing out new white pistals man she is guna be potent i did a smoke test from her 2day from a bud i clipped yesterday and man o man she was gud even not cured so i know she will amazing wen fully cured but as is i got a nice mix of head to body high, heavy eyed/heavy body feeling like didnt wana move lol couch lock also happy giddy feeling but i didnt know if it was jus cuz i was so excited about my harvest being gud lol

DSCF05146.JPG
DSCF05198.JPG
DSCF05225.JPG

up next is second to the biggest girl i got so far but very smelly fat budz man i cant wait till she is ready to harvest:cheer:

DSCF05315.JPG
DSCF05324.JPG
DSCF05364.JPG

this is my girl with the calcium issue i believe i ordered sum gypsum but still waiting for it 2 arrive i hope she makes it if any1 has any helpful tips i wud greatfully appreciate it.

DSCF05373.JPG
DSCF05382.JPG
these las 2 here r of my 5gal girl in the forest about a month old now trying out a new filter thing on my camera 2c if i wudnt need 2 bring the girls out from under the lights lol as u can c i obviously still need 2 hahaha but yea hope she turns out nicely im guna be ordering sum more/bigger lights so i can add more side lighting so my BIG girls get BIGGER budz:thumb:

DSCF05237.JPG
DSCF05246.JPG
DSCF05258.JPG
DSCF05288.JPG
DSCF05268.JPG
DSCF05278.JPG

and last but very not least my crem de la weed lol here is my biggest girly i got man the cola is super nice alil over an inch ana half thick almost 2 ana half in sum points man she will be great meds rite there:circle-of-love::cheer: anyway there is my green forest ladies in all there sexieness lol hopefully i dont mess it up during the choping and drying part and cure them jus perfect so wish me luck every1 and :Namaste: 2 all and keep it green my friends

ok so got my new journal up and going now if any1 wants 2 swing by and give a look see. but yea on 2 more pressing issues i just harvested my first organic girl i didnt use my los mix on her but roots organic bag soil but yea i chopped her and got her hanging as we speak. since there is room now in the forest i put my gigantic veg girl in the tent to start her flower period. Man if i didnt know these were fem seeds i wud think she was a male with how tall and lanky she is. but hopefully she will produce sum long fat budz atleast thts my plan. hey does any1 know if u can still get males even tho the seeds were feminized using the colloidal silver method??

DSCF05564.JPG

ok here is my newest addition to the fire forest im guna be uppoting her into a 5gal either 2nite or 2morow was wanting to do it 2nite but im starting to feel lazy lol so it mite not get dun till 2morow but then she will be in my los mix and man oh man she will be big then well shes tall now but i want her to be fat after i took a bunch of clones from her shes super thin now lol but yeah as soon as she gets in tht los mix she will come back with a vengence im sure.

DSCF05585.JPG
DSCF05626.JPG
DSCF05637.JPG
DSCF05658.JPG

and here is my very first organic attempt not with my los mix but i used roots organic bagged soil mix. here she is hanging upside down and 2 bud shots so hopefully she cures good. I cant wait to try it out wen its fully cured wen i did a test of one of the buds the other day i let it sit out over night and man i felt nice a real gud mix of body to head high heavey eyed couch lock kinda feel i jus cant wait till the flavor gets here if its guna b anything likt the smell it will be great as long as i dnt mess up the drying and curing i cant get 2 excited this time and try and jar it so soon. any helpful tips on this process any1 wants to throw my way iwudnt mind:thumb: anyway :Namaste: to all and wish me luck:cheer: on this curing job.

Back
Top Bottom