Bleaching on Switch to Flowering

PHATBLUNT420

I ran into some bleaching that was occuring on all the new growth during the swith to flowering ( stretch ) and the were completly white, idk if it was the light beacuse during the whole veg time

they have since started to gain some color but now all the fan leaves just died!! so now i have no fan leaves where the colas are is it too much light for my 5 ft wide 2 ft across

Hard to believe 400 watts bleached your plants in a 14 square foot closet. I have seen them growing up against the lens in less than 8 square foot rectangular spaces.

Unless your temps were way up and they were insufficiently watered (or even then), I would double check nutrient levels/mixes and pH.

thats what im saying.. the tips were a couple inches from the lens... but the weird thing is that even the tips 12 inches and more away from the lens were bleached.. not even a bit of green.. even the stems were yellow. the temps were about 80F nothing too hot considering its a small space. even had a fan on it
they have since shriveled and dried =[

thats what im saying.. the tips were a couple inches from the lens... but the weird thing is that even the tips 12 inches and more away from the lens were bleached.. not even a bit of green.. even the stems were yellow. the temps were about 80F nothing too hot considering its a small space. even had a fan on it
they have since shriveled and dried
=[

Yeah, that wasn't your light then.

Back
Top Bottom